• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Vanilladruid - Feral Cat Website

Despertar

http://vanilladruid.com is a website dedicated to those who wish to play Feral DPS in World of Warcraft 1.12.1.

I apologize for the downtime, explanation has been given in a reply below. I'd rather not include that here, because it doesn't need to show up in google searches
smiley.gif

Make sure to report any errors or send any suggestions to [email protected] (it's easier for me to check the email than it is to check the forum)

Note: The website design is still a work in progress. The website has only been optimized for 1920x1080 resolution yet, but it should work with most resolutions above 1024 pixels width.

- Enjoyprocrastinating

Last edited:
Hello
Nice contribution. There are some links that are wrong on the sites itemlists.

Not sure if you are asking if this is any good, but if yes then here is my opinion:

For most of the fights you do not need the trinket. If you are in a good guild, which does content on farm, you can even use your innervate on yourself for 99% of fights. Otherwise just use Major Mana potions or Runes if you run out of mana. I powershift most of the time and I do not find myself in mana problems that often. So in most cases the trinket is just a DPS loss, cuz you could simply use BB, HoJ, Maelstrom, DFT or smth like that.

Hey guys!

I'll have time to work on the website this monday, so the links will be fixed. I might expand the website to include all Druid specs, but I doubt I'll have enough time to do all that this monday.

Stay tuned!

That's kind of rude, Ghostdog, seeing as I put in well over 200 hours of work.

The reason the website went down is because me and my girlfriend had to sell my server to afford rent. Yesterday I felt like we could afford paying for a host, so we did. The website is back up, but any further development will happen whenever we can afford me spending time on it. I have had an average of less than four hours of sleep the past two months, and It will become less over the next two months as we're moving.

I'd love to keep the website up forever, but total ad revenue in the websites first months up was 0.563 USD, and that barely covered me pressing the start button on my server. I hate talking about money, because this is a niche thing and it's not supposed to be a cash flow, but when you have none it's difficult to spare. That being said, I'll keep paying for the host for as long as I can, or until we can afford a new server.

For now you can enjoy the website. I'm sorry if it was an inconvenience.

- Enjoyprocrastinating

Thanks for your efforts. I'm sure most will say Thank you and we enjoy the website. So this is me saying that. /clap

Nice job ,will not be cheaper to just upload all data has a forum post? and take down the host for save some money?

That would be cheaper, but it would defeat the whole purpose of having everything in one easy to access website rather than spread around forums.

Plus a website is just miles nicer.

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Enjoy

Top Bottom