• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Loyal players

lolda

Authorized
Hi guys, couple weeks ago there was a thread about loyal players from Kronos 2, so I've got an idea, that they might get a riding turtle just for flex, it's not even in twin store to buy it for stars. And also it's not even a proper mount, it has just your walking speed (not a mount speed), so it doesn't change anything (not even saving golds for mounts).
Here is the link from wowwiki from 2006 http://www.wowwiki.com/Riding_Turtle?oldid=378438, but in our twinhead i found only a casting spell - riding turtle.
And also how to define loyal player?:biggrin: We might discuss it here, 20 days played or more or less? And it would be nice to hear smth from staff
:cool2:
EDIT: you know i would rather prefer this that some promises, that they will get back they characters:cool2: Anyway it'll be new server so dont mess up that with kronos 2 characters. Kronos 2 era already passed out:biggrin:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I still think a tabard would do it. Just to get some recognition, had probably over 40+ days played on one character.

Like I said, anything that seperates the old Kronos community to the new is unfair in some way. Don't underestimate how envious people can be even over minor things like tabards or useless mounts.
We already have the advantage that we know each other and supposedly end up in the same guilds again.

Speaking as a prospective new player, I'd have no problems if veteran players of the previous iteration of Kronos got a Tabbard as well as a Forum title to select.

A character title to be selected in-game or a special mount that I'd have no shot of getting as a new player, I'd have an issue with. The tabbard's a cool idea though as it generates recognition and little else.

if this game has any intention of being the best vanilla WoW private server in existence it needs to sever ties to any previous versions of the game and allow all players a fresh start. Part of what makes the other private servers unattractive (aside from an absurd level of bugs and cheaters) is any sort of special treatment. Yes I'm saying i would be pissed if you were granted a turtle mount for playing the previous game for 20 days

Agree. Kronos 2 really is nothing compared to what this server will be, so the forum title should be enough.

better give titles for the testers so we know who does what and who we can ask for things.

Maybe the testers don't want any fancy title ;)
BTW use brain.exe and figure out where to find the names u want to know ;)

better give titles for the testers so we know who does what and who we can ask for things.

Check the bug tracker. There you can see who files reports and can sometimes even answer your question all by yourself :)
Twinstars Twinhead is by far the best bugtracking system I have seen on a private server.
Its directly linked to the Twinhead database which makes it extremely powerful and easy to understand.

An issue for an ability, quest or item is directly link with it under the "issue" tab.
There you can also see the current state of the issue.

An example: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=1025
On the Title you can click the name of the ability and are directly linked to the Cheap Shot entry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom