• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Suggestion of possible bug

indaco

Authorized
.If you think there is a possible bug please write here..or pm =)

best regards inda

Last edited:
There is a common bug which has been the case on Q-gaming which died and is present on ED and i cannot remember if it was present on Rebirth but it is fairly common, the Anti-Venom items you make with first aid is able to bypass the level restriction, to refer to a testable server i say ED, the Anti-Venoms Anti-Venom + Strong Anti-Venom are able to dispel any poison all the way up to lvl 60 which only Powerful Anti-Venom should be able to do.

Badlands Reagent Run II is often bugged in the form of just clicking the Empty Thaumaturgy Vessel in your bag creates Vessel of Dragon's Blood, which normally requires channeling it on the Scorched Guardian elites.

haven't seen a private server where this last part of the chain worked correctly but rather was done within seconds due to the bug.

also the Restorative Potion you learn doesn't remove the Succubus ability "Seduce" even if it was cast before seduce is present and it being the only debuff, Seduce is categorized "magic", and sadly also seems to lack on the twinhead database :wink:

check:

1. removing shadowform, removes weakened soul debuff
2. dispel mechanic, both offensive, deffensive. Check priest dispell if it always dispell 2 magic effects.
3. if u destack candles to 1x each and cast buffs with inner focus, does it remove inner focus.
4. psychic scream, holy nova range, and any other aoe spells.
5. arena trinket, if u accept the quest are u able to loot another trinkets.
6. combat timer, should be 6 sec instead 5. Restealth shouldn't be posible before gouge ends.
7. shadowcraft, darkmantle 4/8 set bonus proc.
8. happens on privates that some set bonuses and enchants doesnt work after death.
9. distract, shouldnt be able to use on targets in combat. Message should show - target in combat.
10. orc stun racial as well as priest talent.
11. gouge dr
12. felwood carronts and other consums, shouldent share cooldown with healing potions.
13. frost, fire reflect mage talents.
14. all spell with fly effect should pop after it lands on target not before and all spell should have small delay, so for example i should be able to gouge nemey scatter shot.
15. stealth levels and detection, always been broken...
16. los issues on warsong gulch - roots etc.
17. pet behavior on warsong map.
18. fear paths, fear actually shouldn't make u run in random direction but away from target.
19. posion proc on target with shield buffs like power word shield.
20. warlock should ress with pet on warsong gulch if he dies.
21. warlock talent nightfall - proc rate
22. improved curse of exhaustion tooltip update
23. ice armor chill effect should affect enemy even if ice barrier is up. Common bug on privates
24. serrated blades (rogue talent) tooltip bug, doesn't show armor reduction
25. posion proc from abilities like backstab, hemorrhage etc
26. priest silance shouldn't share dr with counterspell, even in tbc it didn't, fixed in wotlk. Proof wowwiki - " Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): All Silence spells now have diminishing returns."
27. Psychic Scream resist message missing, u never know if u resisted or simply miss'd
28. Zandalar hero charm stacks shouldn't be removed after each tick of renew, instead should remove 1 stack each renew casted, same issue with all kinds of offensive dots, each cast should remove 1 stack
29. if you target friendly hunter and he fegin death u lose the target. Should happen only for enemys
30. Should be allowed to cast during invisibile trinket buff, without dropping the buff.
31. Pet scaling, hunter pets shouldn't scale with hunter gear in vanilla.
32. some hunter skills should scale with spell dmg.
33. on retail there was a delay on blink, acutally before teleporting u could see the place(glow) where you gonna teleport
34. Vampiric Embrace (priest talent) - should be able to critical heal

atm this things come to my mind

Last edited:
Imp "Blood Pact"

If a weaker version of this buff is closer to you it is picked over the higher ranked spell or the one with "improved imp". this issue is only present while more than one warlock has an imp out but it would be preferable that the strongest is chosen whenever within range :smile:

Evading often makes a mess of the phases of NPC AI. On many servers, ranged NPCs won't react after a reset, because they are stuck in the wrong phase. This mostly happens when the NPCs had to move before they reset. They usually keep their wrong phases even after respawning till a server restart.
Evading also breaks creature linking on every mangos server I've played on. Pull a group of linked NPCs, evade them (e.g. by using vanish), pull them again and - voilà - they are not linked anymore. This does not affect "proximity aggro" though, so pulls where creatures are not directly linked in the database will still be pulled together if they are standing next to each other.

Last edited:
Ancient or not, have never seen this fixed before :D Great to hear it's a thing of the past on kronos!

When Onyxia's head is turned in all in orgrimmar including the guard's are awarded a buff, however when this buff is awarded a lightning will hit everyone. sadly i haven't seen this work on any private server yet except Q-gaming which ended a long time ago, on ED/Rebirth the buff is awarded but the lightning doesn't seem to appear, at-least not the last couple times i gained the buff on private servers.

this is how it was "link" but instead of the link sound like they added it was a thunder sound :wink:

note: i do not know if this works on Kronos already but it would be great if you could confirm :biggrin:

check:

[CR]1. removing shadowform, removes weakened soul debuff[/CR] fixed
[CR]2. dispel mechanic, both offensive, deffensive. Check priest dispell if it always dispell 2 magic effects.[/CR] fixed
[CR]3. if u destack candles to 1x each and cast buffs with inner focus, does it remove inner focus. [/CR] fixed
[CR]4. psychic scream, holy nova range, and any other aoe spells.[/CR] fixed
[CR]5. arena trinket, if u accept the quest are u able to loot another trinkets.[/CR] Reported
[CR]6. combat timer, should be 6 sec instead 5. Restealth shouldn't be posible before gouge ends.[/CR] Reported
[CR]7. shadowcraft, darkmantle 4/8 set bonus proc.[/CR] fixed
[CR]8. happens on privates that some set bonuses and enchants doesnt work after death.[/CR] fixed, retested it 14/09 and it works.
9. distract, shouldnt be able to use on targets in combat. Message should show - target in combat. I disagree here. Ex: A rogue sees 2 enemy players, one is fighting an NPC, other is afking out of combat. You hit them both with distract. Per your explanation, you would get an error and nothing would happen.At the moment, when you use distract, targets in combat do not get affected by it, but targets out of combat are affected. I believe that is the correct behavior.
[CR]10. orc stun racial as well as priest talent.[/CR] fixed
[CR]11. gouge dr[/CR] fixed, I used Sap, then Gouge, and Gouge lasted 3s.
[CR]12. felwood carronts and other consums, shouldent share cooldown with healing potions.[/CR] fixed
[CR]13. frost, fire reflect mage talents.[/CR] fixed
[CR]14. all spell with fly effect should pop after it lands on target not before and all spell should have small delay, so for example i should be able to gouge nemey scatter shot.[/CR] fixed
[CR]15. stealth levels and detection, always been broken...[/CR] fixed on K2
[CR]16. los issues on warsong gulch - roots etc.[/CR] fixed and featured in one of the promo videos
[CR]17. pet behavior on warsong map.[/CR] fixed, goes with 16.
[CR]18. fear paths, fear actually shouldn't make u run in random direction but away from target.[/CR] not a bug &working as intended
[CR]19. posion proc on target with shield buffs like power word shield.[/CR] fixed
[CR]20. warlock should ress with pet on warsong gulch if he dies.[/CR] fixed
21. warlock talent nightfall - proc rate
22. improved curse of exhaustion tooltip update
[CR]23. ice armor chill effect should affect enemy even if ice barrier is up. Common bug on privates[/CR] fixed
[CR]24. serrated blades (rogue talent) tooltip bug, doesn't show armor reduction[/CR] Reported
[CR]25. posion proc from abilities like backstab, hemorrhage etc[/CR] fixed
26. priest silance shouldn't share dr with counterspell, even in tbc it didn't, fixed in wotlk. Proof wowwiki - " Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): All Silence spells now have diminishing returns."
[CR]27. Psychic Scream resist message missing, u never know if u resisted or simply miss'd[/CR] fixed
[CR]28. Zandalar hero charm stacks shouldn't be removed after each tick of renew, instead should remove 1 stack each renew casted, same issue with all kinds of offensive dots, each cast should remove 1 stack[/CR] fixed
29. if you target friendly hunter and he fegin death u lose the target. Should happen only for enemys
[CR]30. Should be allowed to cast during invisibile trinket buff, without dropping the buff. [/CR]Reported
[CR]31. Pet scaling, hunter pets shouldn't scale with hunter gear in vanilla.[/CR] fixed
[CR]32. some hunter skills should scale with spell dmg.[/CR] fixed
[CR]33. on retail there was a delay on blink, acutally before teleporting u could see the place(glow) where you gonna teleport[/CR] https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=X7HJlsZGCm8#t=147 No effect beforehand, no delay. Only an aftereffect, and that works on Kronos.
34. Vampiric Embrace (priest talent) - should be able to critical heal

atm this things come to my mind

Marked things that come to my mind :)

edited & added stuff by Niedi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zed
1. 2. 4. 13. 28. can also be closed!
6. 18. are wrong! but work as intended alrdy

@psojda

30. What i meant, u should be allowed to cast 1 spell in invi and drop invi after cast, not spam healing for example.
proof nr1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLCB0FB4A32F0F4FC4&feature=player_detailpage&v=4ui6mf3lHSU#t=293
hunter casting aimed shot without dropping the invi, invi fades after cast.

@Niedi

6, is not wrong. If u think it's wrong u just don't know what are talking about.

proof nr1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PfLiT7m6xvk&list=PLEE4594498992BB79#t=78 improved gouge 5,5 sec he didn't leave combat state.

proof nr2. (same movie)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PfLiT7m6xvk&list=PLEE4594498992BB79#t=195

proof nr3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLEE4594498992BB79&feature=player_detailpage&v=Oaeo0vsgBrg#t=102

proof nr4. (not exact proof, but as u can see he waste vanish after gouge, why? when he could restealth... please.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDXXr3ad3is&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLEE4594498992BB79#t=235

Last edited:
i think it would help more if you had something that was posted between 2004-2007 etc. since those videos where released at 2011-2012 so they could be from private servers although i do believe they are the real deal, it wouldnt help unless the proof is more solid, search wowwiki.com they have all kinda old proofs of vanilla mechanics :)

i think it would help more if you had something that was posted between 2004-2007 etc. since those videos where released at 2011-2012 so they could be from private servers
Not sure if serious :D

it wouldnt help unless the proof is more solid, search wowwiki.com they have all kinda old proofs of vanilla mechanics :)

Sorry but movies acutally are the most solid proof

Last edited:
i searched a bit and the oldest info i could dig up was from december 2006 "link".
Lesser Invisibility Potion
[QQ]Lesser Invisibility Potion makes the drinker invisible for 15 seconds. Using items or objects, attacking, casting, or taking any damage will break invisibility. It cannot be used in combat.[/QQ]

since it states "casting" and not just attacking or dealing damage i would assume from the description that as soon as you start "casting" that it breaks.

as seen in the video what is used is in fact "Gnomish Cloaking Device" but i havent been able to dig up any info that says it works differently altough both do the same in the end so i would say hard to say :/

i searched a bit and the oldest info i could dig up was from december 2006 "link".
as seen in the video what is used is in fact "Gnomish Cloaking Device" but i havent been able to dig up any info that says it works differently altough both do the same in the end so i would say hard to say :/

two totally diffrent items. Thing mention by you can't even be used in combat. Trinket can be

Movie - best proof. end of story, gonna find more as i rmb much more movies with usage of trinket

yes but both grant invisibility, the only difference is that one is called "cloaked" and the other "invisible". the oldest info i could dig up from wowhead was from 2009 since they had wiped the older information :sad:.

currently trying to dig up more information, to see if they actually where different since i didn't play engineer back then so i wouldn't know :/

both apply the same aura "Apply Aura #18: Mod Invisibility " when i look them up on the vanilla databases as well as here on twinhead, i believe they are the same for the exception of the trinket being useable in combat.

note: nope not able to find anything related to it, atleast not on wowhead or wowwiki so unless theres a video from the vanilla timeline i wonder if it would serve as enough proof :/

Last edited:
yes but both grant invisibility, the only difference is that one is called "cloaked" and the other "invisible". the oldest info i could dig up from wowhead was from 2009 since they had wiped the older information :sad:.

currently trying to dig up more information, to see if they actually where different since i didn't play engineer back then so i wouldn't know :/

both apply the same aura "Apply Aura #18: Mod Invisibility " when i look them up on the vanilla databases as well as here on twinhead, i believe they are the same for the exception of the trinket being useable in combat.

note: nope not able to find anything related to it, atleast not on wowhead or wowwiki so unless theres a video from the vanilla timeline i wonder if it would serve as enough proof :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9y_-4J9auRg#t=346 not best proof but u can notice usage of trinket and invi buff

same movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9y_-4J9auRg#t=407

Last edited:
Proof Found:

The first video you linked "link" comes from this website "link" where it was uploaded in 2006-11-18, the video doesn't work on the page anymore so the only way i could confirm it is the same is be-course he listed when exactly he changed the music, so i cannot say if he changed some material before in 2012 posting it on youtube but that's the best i could find :)

Last edited:
Proof Found:

The first video you linked "link" comes from this website "link" where it was uploaded in 2006-11-18, the video doesn't work on the page anymore so the only way i could confirm it is the same is be-course he listed when exactly he changed the music, so i cannot say if he changed some material before in 2012 posting it on youtube but that's the best i could find :)
conspiracy.jpg

Top Bottom