• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

If this server ever wants any chance to succeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely I can't be the only one out there that values the adventure from 1-60 at least as highly as the end game.

You're definitely not. I'm right there with ya. I've gone 1-60 many times on 1x rates, retail and private. I look forward to doing it again.

After hundreds of hours of continuos development already done you would like to set other rates then 1x?

U mad bro?

Kronos has the worldwide potential to be nextgen vanilla server, that childrens of your children will talk about.. About all the details Kronos team has taken care of.. about the unbeatable smell and taste of Vanilla cooked by the best cooks and you would like make it a high rate?

Lemme quote a piece from Amy Winehouse jewels..

,,They tried to make me go to rehab but I said, "No, no, no" ,,
fuck I can't facepalm you

But anyway, I'm sure those countless hours are going to be spent well on a server with a population of 200.

Eh anyway as this probably settles the discussion, I'm genuinely looking forward to doing low level instances.

Last edited:
fuck I can't facepalm you

But anyway, I'm sure those countless hours are going to be spent well on a server with a population of 200.

Yes, because your opinion which has no basis in statistical fact, is clearly what they should use to govern the decisions made for this server.

- - - Updated - - -

After hundreds of hours of continuos development already done you would like to set other rates then 1x?

U mad bro?

Kronos has the worldwide potential to be the nextgen vanilla server experience, that childrens of your children will talk about.. About all the details Kronos team has taken care of.. about the unbeatable smell and taste of Vanilla cooked by the best cooks and you would like make it a high rate?

How can I give +100 thumbs up?! Cuz this is awesome :biggrin:

Yes, because your opinion which has no basis in statistical fact, is clearly what they should use to govern the decisions made for this server.
I am using the great statistic of genuinely succesful Vanilla servers with 1x rates that don't have the most popular server there is as a backing. Playing on a 1x server, which at the time was probably the best server there was (Archaica), was the most frustrating thing ever as there were tons of people starting to play, but barely any hitting level 60.

Yes
U mad bro?
ok?
Kronos has the worldwide potential to be the nextgen vanilla server experience, that childrens of your children will talk about.. About all the details Kronos team has taken care of.. about the unbeatable smell and taste of Vanilla cooked by the best cooks and you would like make it a high rate?

Tbh, you sound like one of warsong developers which drowns that project down, his name start with A...

I am using the great statistic of genuinely succesful Vanilla servers with 1x rates that don't have the most popular server there is as a backing. Playing on a 1x server, which at the time was probably the best server there was (Archaica), was the most frustrating thing ever as there were tons of people starting to play, but barely any hitting level 60.

Partially right Kruto. You are missing 1 important point though. ED players are fed up with the shit feenix it feeding them. Donation rewards and a server that was promised to be a 100% blizzlike experience. Rebirth is no option either since the development of it is more or less at a hold right now and ongoing DoS attacks make it unplayable.
I wonder were would all those fed up players go?

U mad bro?

I'm quoting Chero on the leveling rates from another thread here:
We are trying to do our best, and since the server is not going to be released tomorrow, decision might change over time.

But reading your comment i realize that the staff of this project probably will turn out just as megalomaniac and conceited as others we know too well.

Good to know that before i started playing here, gl.

Last edited:
Feenix:

-Random DC caused by server & ddos
-few players are once in awhile banned by mistake due to the anti-cheat not being properly adjusted.
-Abilities spellpower damage coefficients are from TBC and not 1.12.1,
lets take an example: Drain soul scales 100% on sp here, however on Feenix it scales 193% from sp.
-they had a ton of exploits for gold the first years and few still exist
-spawning of herb and chests depend on when looted and with ecaxt timer so people sell timer for gurubashi chest and black lotus etc.
-mind control, seduce, enslave demon dont work
-infernal's once lost control cannot be re-enslaved and never despawn link
-some dungeons such as ZF are more bugged than working
-they have announced they will allow donation for t0.5-t2
-you cannot kite
-pet's for hunter/warlock have bugged stances that often swap around
-shaman talents dont work with all weapons
-eastern plaguelands towers don't work
-some players are bugged and will constantly award 400 honor over and over.
-their pvp system has 1 week's delay when you want to get started
-you can bug a couple bosses even in MC still to make it easier
-npc's dont have all their spells and most dont have a cooldown on abilities
-summoned minions such as the snakes summoned by the humans in silverpine dont despawn when the summoner dies.

.... i can go on and on with prooven, ancient bugs on feenix and most wont ever be fixed since the only developers they got left only know how to fix simple issues, feenix is going down and ddos+donation is just a minor reason of the many that will make players move to Kronos

Seriously avyl. If all you wanted was to talk nonesense and come up with groundless accusations about this servers staff then its for the best that you leave.

Megalomaniac... wtf man. They got a world class product at hand. Jeniczek would be stupid to expect anything else then a great success.

You don't seem to know anything about their staff as it seems. Even though Chero is the most able developer I've met so far in 4y vanilla server experience and invovlment in several project, hes such a humble and down to eath guy.

Seriously avyl. If all you wanted was to talk nonesense and come up with groundless accusations about this servers staff then its for the best that you leave.

Megalomaniac... wtf man. They got a world class product at hand. Jeniczek would be stupid to expect anything else then a great success.

You don't seem to know anything about their staff as it seems. Even though Chero is the most able developer I've met so far in 4y vanilla server experience and invovlment in several project, hes such a humble and down to eath guy.

Can you read my post for once? I'm not talking about Chero, its the project leaders statement of "u mad bro?" to concerned players hoping this project will work out population wise and giving suggestions so it will.

Chero said the decision might change, and what did the project leader say? "No, no, no" and taking suggestions regarding that as an insult.

Last edited:
But reading your comment i realize that the staff of this project probably will turn out just as megalomaniac and conceited as others we know too well.

guys, (mateys?), people, please.
please
PLEASE!

Don't make assumptions based on Jeniczek's comments. I realize that I'm walking on a thin ice trying to discredit the biggest of bosses, but I really feel the need to warn you about his background in advertising, which leads him to believe that saying "that childrens of your children will talk about.." is somehow cool, or normal, or, God forbid, close to the truth.
In reality, your children's children will almost definitely not talk about Kronos. Not even your children will talk about Kronos. That doesn't make Kronos any less awesome though. And, as I've said countless times before, you shouldn't let something as silly as experience rates influence your decision on whether you're going to play here or not.

Jenicku, celkom rad by som sa vyhol banu:) Ja som to fakt nemyslel v zlom. Akurat uz mam vyvinutu prirodzenu imunitu voci takymto prehnanym reklamnym vyjadreniam. A snad uznas ze je to prehananie ked napises ze sa o Kronose bude rozpravat o 20+ rokov.

Because it's boring. Quests up from level 1 to level 60 are based on same thing. Go there, kill 10, come back.
Wouldn't mind level on 1x rate if questes were acutally somewhere close to wotlk/cata/mop - yes there are more instresting.

No words for you sorry. Just proves your IQ

Proves my IQ...

Right...

What I said sums up this whole thread verbatim.

THIS!
Kronos is 1x rates. Either find a way to accept it, or find another server that suits your needs.

This is the attitude that is going to lower the population more than any rates. We should not be sending people elsewhere! We should either try to convince them that Kronos is worth it, or try to lower their discomfort in some other way. Telling someone to shove their desires up their *** and **** off helps nobody.
(yeah, I know you didn't phrase it like that. But you might as well have)

If you think that was anything more then light hearted joke then you should take a course in rhetoric.
A discussion with you is pointless now anyways judging from your ragedriven posts.

Just remember, if this was anything like feenix or w/e Jeniczek would just ban you and close thins thing, which he obviously didn't do.

A decision was made and you are fed up with it. Now after you failed to sway the staff all you got left is flames and insults. Do you really think this will help your cause in any kind of way? If you do, you certainly need a course in rhetoric.

THIS!

This is the attitude that is going to lower the population more than any rates. We should not be sending people elsewhere! We should either try to convince them that Kronos is worth it, or try to lower their discomfort in some other way. Telling someone to shove their desires up their *** and **** off helps nobody.
(yeah, I know you didn't phrase it like that. But you might as well have)

You cannot please everyone. That's reality. Accept that some people may not like 1x rates, and that's ok. They can choose to play Kronos anyway, or play elsewhere. That's not telling people to fuck off, it's just being honest.

I don't go to a chucky cheese and demand lobster and champagne. If I did, they might kindly direct me to the nearest fine-dining location. No one is being told to fuck off. :tongue:

If you think that was anything more then light hearted joke then you should take a course in rhetoric.
A discussion with you is pointless now anyways judging from your ragedriven posts.

Just remember, if this was anything like feenix or w/e Jeniczek would just ban you and close thins thing, which he obviously didn't do.

A decision was made and you are fed up with it. Now after you failed to sway the staff all you got left is flames and insults. Do you really think this will help your cause in any kind of way? If you do, you certainly need a course in rhetoric.

When was this decision made? As Chero said the decision might change or as the admin said "no no no" and asking players discussing it "u mad bro?"

Also im not "fed up" with the decision (prior to the admins post this was still open), i want that this server works, i believe it only will with higher rates so i express my opinion in this thread. I just know the time to leave is when the admin snubs you, cause i know too well how this kind of attitude affects a server.

Last edited:
There is not (and propably will not be) better place to enjoy properly scripted dungeons lvl 15- lets say 55 . I just cant get this grinding scenario with highrates, when you just killind mobs mindlessly until you reach 60. This leveling i call boring. Not the way with dungeons, professions, groupquests etc. If someone planing hit 60 with mad grinding, then i completely understand why he get bored for blizzlike rates. And i must recommend him to find some instant server,because thats what he looking for. It wil be really shame to skip of 40% of the vanilla content.

So when exactly kronos 4 will release?

Never.

When was this decision made?"

All you can do about the XP rates is to check them here http://www.kronos-wow.com/info/.
It's up to you if you accept them or not. Here your "mission" ends.

Anybody, who really wants to play on Kronos due to various reasons, WILL play here no matter what rates are set.
All we have to do is to convince you about the quality of our service. No one is forcing you to play here at all.

All you can do about the XP rates is to check them here http://www.kronos-wow.com/info/.

Well I already knew about the info site but you said it might change.
Didnt know it would be so wrong to discuss this, and getting accused of being some nutcase on a "mission" for doing so. But i guess thats that.

Last edited:
I would call that complaining, not discussing. Thats why noones takes this here serious.

Never.

Anybody, who really wants to play on Kronos due to various reasons, WILL play here no matter what rates are set.
All we have to do is to convince you about the quality of our service. No one is forcing you to play here at all.

Many people won't bother with 1x rates because the limited time spent on games we don't want to spend leveling for the 900th time, looks like another gen of kronos will rip but I won't put in effort and time on this one, you would think the server would at least have a vote, see you next gen

Don't see how there wasn't even a vote for the sake of the server.. This topic approaching 8 pages clearly its important

Last edited:
a x1 rate server = players putting in effort and commitment that they value on their characters and account, keeping this is in mind if they want to screw around with the rules. A perma ban means a big chunk of time gone forever.

a x5 or x7 rate server = "Eff the police, I'm back with a max level new toon in two weeks."

No thanks. x1 rate is a reason why I'd want to play here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom