• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hall of Fame

Grimnarash

This will 'pump up' people even more to do stuff around when Kronos is released. There could be a 'Hall of Fame' category somewhere on the site or forums, where people can see achievments of the sort - Realm first 60 Dwarf, Realm First Alchemist 300/300, etc. etc. Also guild and group achievments like clearing a 5 man or a raid.
Realm First full clear of Scholomance - Name, Name, Name, Name, Name. :smile:
This will be like additional enthusiasm to play together with the pre-release hype that is rising, which will ensure even more the project will be a complete success.

Hey,
on the one hand it's an awesome idea pumping up people to play the game more excessively but on the other hand its hell a lot of work to realize such an system. You have to
Implement trigger on everything worth to be achieved in the core and develop a system to prevent that for example two people can have a first achievement and so on. By default there is not such an system as far as I know since an achievement system was implemented in wotlk. So even if the devs decide to implement such an system in the core, there is a lot to do on the hp to show the data on the homepage.

I totally agree you that this would be awesome but I really want the server to be released and in my opinion they should work on the relevant content. Such fun things could also be done afterwards, even if people are already 60 and so on

Last edited:
I dont mean an ingame feature like WoTLk achievments. Only a category on the site/forum. And a screenshot could be enough to proove you are the first one/ones.

In my opinion this sounds so cool, but i would like to have more stuff written in that site, like first kill Van Cleef or the first player with 10,000 Honorable kills and such, the list can be so big but then i think this all will just delay the release of the realm :(

Excelent idea for raids and world bosses, maybe something about PvP too. But i think it's not really relevant for dungeons and i guess it will be too much time consuming for staff to implement it for dungeons.

Maybe even keeping track of how many times Horde or Alliance killed some world boss :S

Last edited:
^ That. I think major achievments like first ragnaros kill will be announced anyway, but I dont see the point of mentioning small events like 5mans or first one to loot travelers backback

Excelent idea for raids and world bosses, maybe something about PvP too. But i think it's not really relevant for dungeons and i guess it will be too much time consuming for staff to implement it for dungeons.

Maybe even keeping track of how many times Horde or Alliance killed some world boss :S

Yes. The idea could be constructively improved.:smile:

It was your idea, make a list, host the list, easy.
But imo no shit to bother the staff..

It can all be done post-release anyway, no need to have it implemented before release so it won't bother the staff so much.

I remember on Feenix someone created this. Maybe it could be used on Kronos aswell, in fact you only need to use an AddOn in order to gather informations about everyone and it is directly send to RealmPlayers. It's not perfectly updated but...

You could also create a Topic showing all achievements requiring a proof (screen or video) like the first R14 list, World Bosses down, Raids, first 60 etc.

realmplayers is not from feenix team :p

I did not say it has been made by Feenix team but a guy playing on their servers. Dilatazu is the one I'm talking about and last time I saw him was on ED.

Dilatazu doesn't actively play on ED, he does however develop the realmplayers site. Whenever Kronos launches you could just enter the realmplayer forums and put up suggestion to include the Kronos realm on realmplayers.

For "Boss" tagged NPCs this feature already exists. However it works in a somewhat different manner as it credits the Guild that provided the majority (or plurality if no majority exists) of players . It also shows detailed "Boss" kill statistics for every Guild.

Last edited:
A good choise would be something like sticky raid progression thread with all raiding guilds having their current progression showing and ofc server first kills listed. This would need a active user to maintain and ofc screenshots for proof of a kill but would be clear an easy way to keep track of servers guilds and boss kills.

Top Bottom