• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

TFW

Go play on Corecraft then from level 58, and have a hard time leveling a proffesion.

If you don't like the original 1.12.1 why are you even here then ???

I don't like such statements. They are just wrong.

Hes here cause he like vanilla and its gameplay. Not because he loves the 1-59 content.
Well you only have to face it once. So its not such a big deal at all. You won't start raiding after the first 4 weeks, so what?

If you don't like the original 1.12.1 why are you even here then ???

I do like 1.12.1, I don't like grinding through boring content for the 20th time so I can play 1.12.1.

I don't get why 1x advocates can't come up with a better response than "play somewhere else", you can play at 1x rates and enjoy all the Deadmines runs you want while other people are able to go to the end game content that makes vanilla different from other expansions.

What draws us (at least me, i belive many people too) to Vanilla is it's uniqness where you don't rush only to get to outland, northrend...etc. You need to do couple of dungeons while leveling and complete their quests and you got a lot of them since you need to do every quest in the zone so in the end you get chain quests for dungeons and stuff like that. Not just facerolling through zones not completing every quest. And everything is slower. You got world bosses, 40 men raids...no flying mounts, world pvp. Ah i miss it so much. So tired of casual expansions, screw RDF,LFR and other causal utter craps.

My point was that like you're telling him to go to Warsong because he wants higher rates, I'm saying you might as well go to the myriad of dead 1x servers. Instead of addressing his point, you dismissed it because he doesn't like killing boars.

Experience rate wasn't OP's point at all: go back and read OP. He's complaining that the server hasn't been released because the boars haven't been finished even though the raids are apparently ready to go.

. . . you can play at 1x rates and enjoy all the Deadmines runs you want while other people are able to go to the end game content that makes vanilla different from other expansions.

No, we can't. All of the other vanilla servers catered to your group and never bothered scripting the Deadmines. That is the sole way Kronos differs from the best of the existing 1.12.1 servers.

Frankly, I don't see the appeal of vanilla raiding over the later xpacs. I mean, 40 dudes who needed 12x rates to get to 60 in a long boring raid like MC? Why? That's illogical. The later raids in vanilla had barely anything more complicated than resist fights and were defeated because the better guilds had more dedicated grinders. Are 12x dudes gonna be dedicated raiders?

Last edited:
No, we can't. All of the other vanilla servers catered to your group and never bothered scripting the Deadmines. That is the sole way Kronos differs from the best of the existing 1.12.1 servers.

Kronos is different because their core is more advanced. Not because they fix low level content (which they also do).
The main reason its good is that you will encounter way less bugs with classes and ingame mechanics. The lowe level content is just a bonus.

Kronos is different because their core is more advanced. Not because they fix low level content (which they also do).
The main reason its good is that you will encounter way less bugs with classes and ingame mechanics. The lowe level content is just a bonus.

Sure, whatever, it's not like I can dispute you, what with my not being an insider and all. I'll edit my post to say the devs fart rainbows and defecate chocolate cakes if you need my statement more gussied up.

Kronos is reputed to be a more complete server than any existing 1.12.1 server today. There. Plus rainbow farts.

Experience rate wasn't OP's point at all: go back and read OP. He's complaining that the server hasn't been released because the boars haven't been finished even though the raids are apparently ready to go.

I was responding to the guy I quoted....

Frankly, I don't see the appeal of vanilla raiding over the later xpacs. I mean, 40 dudes who needed 12x rates to get to 60 in a long boring raid like MC? Why? That's illogical. The later raids in vanilla had barely anything more complicated than resist fights and were defeated because the better guilds had more dedicated grinders. Are 12x dudes gonna be dedicated raiders?

Actually there are more 1x vanilla servers than high rate vanilla servers, and deadmines is scripted on all of them lol.

I don't see the appeal in grinding boars, I don't intend to stop you from grinding boars, but for people who want to raid and pvp at 60, spending 2 months grinding boars is not fun and not encouraging, as well as leaving the end game community weaker.

Yeah, high rate servers tend to have more raiding guilds by the way, versus the 1x ones which have 2-5 each for the whole server. Just because you don't like grinding boars pointlessly doesn't mean you won't grind mobs for things that serve an actual purpose for raiding. Vanilla raiding takes a lot of work, having a 2 month boring filter before people can start level 60 content is discouraging. You can grind boars at 1x, and let the rest of us have high rates as an option.

I was responding to the guy I quoted....

I'm that guy. I can see your reading comprehension is as good as your leveling.

Forget I brought it up. You're hellbent on banging your head on the 12x wall so I'll get out of your way. ADHD kids ftw! It's sure done wonders on all of those other 1.12.1 servers.

12x would be a mess, it wouldn't scale well with the world and people wouldn't care about there characters and quit at the drop of a hat, it would also be chaos for the economy. something more sensible would be 1.6x or 2x where you still have to invest time into your character. 12x is extreme may aswell just be instant 60, leveling at 12x is retarded literally.

1x rates boys. Get your bitching out of the way now that way when it happens you will all shut up and do it. QQ moar casual 12x wanting scrubbers.

There was server, that had low level content scripted pretty well - Archaica.. And do you know what happen to it? Yes, it's dead, closed... Everry "Low level content lower" will run each dungeon 1-2x and say: "Oh, nice scripting" and then leave for higher content and never return.

To the point - Scripted low level content is nice feature, but it's not what keeps players on the server. On Archaica, this content was really good till Sunken Temple.. and then it took 3 months to open flawless BRD and another 3 months for opening Scholo/Strat/LBRS.. and another 6 months for MC. It was awesome, flawless but really - 3 months of Sunken Temple farming? That's not fun.

There was server, that had low level content scripted pretty well - Archaica.. And do you know what happen to it? Yes, it's dead, closed... Everry "Low level content lower" will run each dungeon 1-2x and say: "Oh, nice scripting" and then leave for higher content and never return.

To the point - Scripted low level content is nice feature, but it's not what keeps players on the server. On Archaica, this content was really good till Sunken Temple.. and then it took 3 months to open flawless BRD and another 3 months for opening Scholo/Strat/LBRS.. and another 6 months for MC. It was awesome, flawless but really - 3 months of Sunken Temple farming? That's not fun.
Wasn't there like a grand Maraudon opening? Pretty funny acutally

Did you really that stupid or just do they do...?
according to what people write here there will be 3/4 total Mongoloids ,Kids, and more....sorry for being honest.:blink:

according to what people write here there will be 3/4 total Mongoloids ,Kids, and more....sorry for being honest.:blink:

You play only with adult members of the Aryan race I see?

You should maybe consider taking some english lessons before trying to use that language to call someone stupid. Because in this thread, regardless of opinions presented, yours is the most retarded post.

1x rates boys. Get your bitching out of the way now that way when it happens you will all shut up and do it. QQ moar casual 12x wanting scrubbers.

I have 100 days /played between 2 characters on a 1x server.

Wanting endgame to be more easily accessible, and allowing the option for both people who want high rates and 1x to have it their way doesn't make something casual. The vast majority of time you spend on a character will be at level 60, and it's the level 60 content that keeps people active and playing on the server.

Maybe allowing an optional choice for xp rates. if someone chooses a higher rate then put a consequence/risk to that option.

Maybe allowing an optional choice for xp rates. if someone chooses a higher rate then put a consequence/risk to that option.

That's all I'm shilling for, the option, the option for 1x will still exist, that's why they've listed the potential XP rates as 1x-Xx

Perma-Death for anything other than 1x rates.
the problem with 1x is that it doesn't appeal to a wide variety of people that this server NEEDS if you want it to emulate a blizzlike experience like back in the day. more people = more guilds, more community, more new players, better economy, active bgs, world pvp etc etc. leveling will eventually END, you need to understand that. we should NOT make leveling fast though it should be SLOW just not ULTRA slow which is 1x, i wouldn't like anything above 2x

If the server does not appeal a wide audience, then why are people who prefer highered rates even here?

As far as I can see this server addresses a pretty big audience. Even players who usually avoid 1x rates servers like the plague are active in the forum. Why do you think that is?

If the server does not appeal a wide audience, then why are people who prefer highered rates even here?

As far as I can see this server addresses a pretty big audience. Even players who usually avoid 1x rates servers like the plague are active in the forum. Why do you think that is?

Preach, Brother Lharts!

Ya don't give the kids candy just because they're squalling--you make 'em wait for dinner.

The reason the other 1x servers die off isn't because everyone gets bored, as the 12xers want to believe. They die off because those servers' pre-raid content sucks to level through because it simply isn't accurate. 1xers want to play vanilla again, not play ghetto-fabulous WoW on somebody's DDoS'd Pentium II.

Also, why can't I "+1/-1/you suck DIAF" any posts yet?

>inb4 debaser quotes some part of this and claims I support his position

Last edited:
Top Bottom