• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Zzuks Looter

why would one use this tool? apart from multiboxing..
1. when you kill many mobs, you are usually in a group, usually with group loot set, so you can only loot a few of them
2. even if you can loot all, and even if there's a million of them, clicking on all corpses was never a problem. It doesn't make any difference whether you have to click the mouse, or press F1. The only problem with looting many mobs is bag space.

If you are writing things for multiboxing - better code something like wotlk's "Interact with Target". That will be amazing.

That looks good, sometimes may be useful. But I'm afraid that's against server rules... (I think every non-blizzard process apllied to WoW.exe is not allowed..)

If you are writing things for multiboxing - better code something like wotlk's "Interact with Target". That will be amazing.

I got a interact with target replacement working. Will prolly upload it.
Well lets say you farm low level mats in any dungeons and just killed around 50 mobs. The mobs will block each other and you wont be even able to loot everything properly.

In the first version I let the tool take over movement to get in loot distance with mobs being to far away. I removed this because of people probably entitling it as a bot then. In the current version it only does one thing: Loot a mob.

whether you have to click the mouse, or press F1

I think there might be some confusion: Pressing f1 will start looting EVERY mob in range.

I dont say its the most useful tool ever released but I got it requested by some random guy I met in IRC and I felt like programming it.

Last edited:
Oh if you have other ideas about enhancing the classic client tell me. My ideas:
AoE Broadcasting over multiple clients,
automatic grenade throwing (pretty much like an aimbot for WoW),
interact with target replacement for vanilla

"automatic grenade throwing (pretty much like an aimbot for WoW),"

dude what the fuck? THAT is cheating!

One thing unique about Vanilla is the manual work and effort you have to put into it. You're turning it into auto-wotlk where everything is handed free and skill lvl is being reduced severely. Can you stop making all these tools and instead enjoy the game as it's meant to be played?

Can you stop making all these tools and instead enjoy the game as it's meant to be played?

why should he? this is only useful, although i wouldn't use it myself because of t he nature of third party tools.
plus, this is how to improve at coding and creativity. it's not a big deal.

although automatic grenade throwing sounds a bit over the top. i think most of you people would be surprised what one can do with just scripting/macro software

if anything he can also submit his work to the admins so they can proof their server as much as possible.

Last edited:
Ok people are right at this point. Nothing going towards giving unfair benefits will be released.

Can one of the Admins comment on this? Would using this looter tool be allowed?

I know for a fact that he showed Chero some exploits and hacks that he wasn't aware about.
He helped the server already by sharing some information that he usually wouldn't give away for free.
You can never know someones intentions, but as for now he seems like a player that honestly tries to help.

What hes done before on feenix? I don't care. What his motivation is besides harming feenix as much as he can? I don't care either.
Keep up your work Zzuk and stay true.

it's not really the same thing.
Apart from all the data that is exchanged between the client and server, which I know nothing about, using a fishbot is much easier to detect, or at least suspect and then to prove.
There are things you can log and then check for, such as: reaction time between "the splash" and the looting, pauses (or rather the lack of them) between looting and re-casting, lack of movement, very long fishing durations(i.e. fishing for two hours straight)....
And if you have any suspicion that someone is botting, it is very easy to check and prove it with simple GM commands. If the player is AFK he doesn't stand a chance. Or even without the GM commands.. Dalaran fountain in WotLK comes to mind. All it took was one asshole who'd jump in there with a mammoth mount and you could clearly see which of the fishermen were botting and which were fishing for real(hint: the pissed off ones:yes:).

Meanwhile, I have a hard time coming up with a single thing that can be measured to warn the admin that someone is using this looting tool. You still have to play the game, mobs are usually not going to kill themselves and when it comes to the looting part, it's over in a couple of seconds either way. Maybe "too exact"/identical intervals between each looted mob? :D But that's a matter of milliseconds and they probably wouldn't even be the same thanks to latency and stuff.

Last edited:
Zzuk seems to sincerely want to help this server. Hopefully the server and admins can stay on his good side otherwise he will hack the server like he did while playing on ED. Just keep an eye on him when he hits 60.

Top Bottom