• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Are you here for PvP or PvE

Are you here for PvP or PvE?

• Total voters

Rerun

Hey guys,

I thought it would be interesting to know what people are gonna focus on when we go live.
Are you a hardcore raider?
A die hard PvPer?
Or do you wanna do a little bit of both?

I'm mainly here for PvP.

Last edited:
I play for fun. Doesn't matter where that comes from. PvE can be as fun as PvP.
I am interested in PvP even though I will probably spend more time PvEing.

Never liked PvP that much. Killing (and annoying) others in world pvp doesn't bring me any kind of satisfaction.
Battlegrounds are a bit different and I'll certainly play a few bgs here and there, but that's it.
I'm here to raid 40mans. It's actually the biggest reason I want to play vanilla.

i wannna do everything this game has to offer.

kill lowies in leveling areas
camping caves where people only go in group so you can add elite mobs to the group and kill entire party :D
annoying low levels by stealing their mobs
all battlegrounds
all raids
annoying other lvl 60 grouping to farm things.
annoying all hordes!

Alright very good responses so far.

You're right Zed, I'm here to play Kronos too and expierence everything it has to offer.
So I guess "a little bit of both" as a vote is actually a very good vote.

Both. Though I am more PvP inclined, and it's where I'll be spending most of my time. World PvP and BG's.

Why not both ? I just like all features of the game but if I don't have enough time for both then I'll try to focus on PvP.

it's not that enjoying both is a bad thing, it just doesn't really matter for polling purposes :D

True, to some degree I guess.

Because let's say you're mainly a raider. When you have awesomely good gear you're gonna be able to pwn in PvP too if you're not a complete noobcake and click every spell.
On the other hand, if you're a PvPer - I for one miss World PvP a lot in retail - you can gank people at Blackrock, STV/Gurubashi, anywhere really.

So keep on voting guys and girls, I do hope for a bit more PvPers to fill up Battlegrounds.

I finally took a breath when you said "annoying all hordes!". I'm just glad we'll be on the same side, whew! :whistling: You're ganna suck to encounter though! Hahaha

killing lowlies:wacko: ....pvp as (_._), skilled IQ kids, im 60, there are 35+-, i kill him for 1-2 hits, im PvP...:yes:

i wannna do everything this game has to offer.

kill lowies in leveling areas
camping caves where people only go in group so you can add elite mobs to the group and kill entire party :D
annoying low levels by stealing their mobs
all battlegrounds
all raids
annoying other lvl 60 grouping to farm things.
annoying all hordes!

Come at me bro :biggrin:

Top Bottom