• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Blacksmithing Armorsmith or weaponsmith?

Victor

Hi everyone

At some point a blacksmither is allowed to skill for armorsmithing or weaponsmithing. Could anyone tell me wich gives the most profit for endgame? You are free to give your opinion why taking armorsmith over weaponsmith or vice versa.

Thanks for reading this.

Regards

Victor

Armor due to fire resistance gear.
If you already have someone who rolls armor smith go axe. Beeing able to craft Nightfall is a good addition to any raiding guild.

Armor due to fire resistance gear.
If you already have someone who rolls armor smith go axe. Beeing able to craft Nightfall is a good addition to any raiding guild.
Not only fire resistance gear. Nature resist gear too. So it`s good until AQ

If by profit you mean money earned, then i will disapoint you - you wont' earn much from resistance gear crafting as most sane guilds going to have dedicated crafters anyway.
At the endgame BS the biggest earns are Lionheart Helm and Titanic Leggins which are armorsmith recipes and Arcanite Reaper wich is Axesmith recipe, if i recall things correctly.

If by profit you mean money earned, then i will disapoint you - you wont' earn much from resistance gear crafting as most sane guilds going to have dedicated crafters anyway.
At the endgame BS the biggest earns are Lionheart Helm and Titanic Leggins which are armorsmith recipes and Arcanite Reaper wich is Axesmith recipe, if i recall things correctly.

This.

Also you might sell some mithrill spurs and moonsteel broadswords to levellers. And sharpening stones to warriors and paladins who don't take blacksmithing.

Top Bottom