• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Showcase: Spells and Mechanics #3 and Changelog 06.10.2014 - 12.11.2014

Excellent video. I especially liked the Naga at the end sneaking onto the screen and off, obviously hoping for some ice cream from the frost mage.

I'll add my voice to the others - I'd love to see an Instance dungeon video displaying working scripting for areas usually broken on private servers.

Would definitely like to see some dungeon play. +1 for a video of the temple event in Zul'Furrak, that would be great to see working.

Could you please update the overall progress bar on the main page a bit more often? It's at 79% for the past three weeks and it might (actually, it WILL) make some people think that you're not really working on anything. Great job otherwise, can't wait!

Oh, thanks man. Found the reddit link where it's all explained. Fine with me then, but I still hope it doesn't scare people away.

No problem dude.
And nah, it won't scare people IMO. The best way to attract people, is showing the things working as they should. That was what caught me.

No problem dude.
And nah, it won't scare people IMO. The best way to attract people, is showing the things working as they should. That was what caught me.

It's what got me waiting for this as well, but I can easily imagine all this waiting will more or less demotivate people from continuing to wait; they'll just go and play on Emerald Dream (or another f****d up server) even if it's horribly bugged, and while Kronos won't offer char transfers - which is otherwise really good IMO - they won't want to leave the chars they've worked hard on there. It's a cliché concern, but it's realistic.

Let's hope we'll still have at least a thousand people playing at one moment, that would be just great.

It's what got me waiting for this as well, but I can easily imagine all this waiting will more or less demotivate people from continuing to wait; they'll just go and play on Emerald Dream (or another f****d up server) even if it's horribly bugged, and while Kronos won't offer char transfers - which is otherwise really good IMO - they won't want to leave the chars they've worked hard on there. It's a cliché concern, but it's realistic.

Let's hope we'll still have at least a thousand people playing at one moment, that would be just great.

If things continue going as they are now we will have even more people than that, trust me ;)

I will surely wait for Kronos launch. Ed is being in a freefall and is going to land hard soon
ED is just part of a fucked up community that nobody is interested anymore.

Many ED gamers will gladly leave the feenix project...Feenix is dead, stuff is telling false infos, etc etc...

It has been like that since feenix launched. I am glad many now come to realise. Welcome bro :)

feenix down, 150 comments on facebook, couple of nerds defending feenix heavily. funny to see :laugh:

ED and Al'akir is dead servers now. Feenix only got Warsong left. Kronos and Corecraft should hopefully rise supreme :) Alot people coming Kronos guys, they really see potential in Kronos's Team

Is the project abandoned now? No new videos, no staff comments, no nothing. And it has been a long time. :sad: Give us some info please.

I will surely wait for Kronos launch. Ed is being in a freefall and is going to land hard soon
ED is just part of a fucked up community that nobody is interested anymore.

Many ED gamers will gladly leave the feenix project...Feenix is dead, stuff is telling false infos, etc etc...

I just started playing on couple weeks ago, propably switching to kronos if it meets the hype.

But when I was looking for servers to play it seemed that only playable and populated 1x blizzlike realm was ED. I dont know how it was before but it doesnt seem that dead to mee, youll find ppl for low level instances etc.

Im not defending or attacking anything, feels just weird when people throw comments like "Ed is being in a freefall and is going to land hard soon"

Can you explain why? Community can be ignored in general, just find a good guild. And how come kronos will have any better community, same faces will be playing there if the server gets populated.

Last edited:
Its not the community he is referring to, its the corrupted staff with their policies and obviously the empty promises.
Alot players from ED will come here for sure. Mainly to get rid of all the shit they had to put up with on ED. Especially the 2 reasons I mentioned.

I know where you are coming from and understand your choice to try out ED. It is true that ED has the largest (not counting high rate servers) community so far, but should that really matter?
Players need to realise that when they join the largest server, just cause its large, won't encourage anyone to improve. Same story different addon: Molten Wow. Large server, shit quality.
I won't settle for feenixs' quality. Never did never will. Its a pity that alot of players do.

Switch to Kronos. You won't regret it :tongue:

There are probably many ED players here, or still waiting to come. I've heard that there's even a guild named something with Kronos in it.
My own reason would be that, it is really buggy, even after these 2 or more years after they have released. They get money from the players and we get **** in return. That's about it, if I would sum it up.

Top Bottom