• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

NOW IS TIME!

P.S longhorn I know you play on Feenix so stop with the gimmicks.

I hope you are joking, i am a fucking Vanilla noob. I started out HERE on Twinstar years ago, just search wotlk armory for my druid with same name.
If you are not joking, then god help us you ******, how can a man licking Twinstars balls so hard be actually Failnix member? Doesnt make sense.

I just want to tell you guys that Twinstar is a different story when it comes to uptime and quality, this isnt your average server hidden in the basement running on pentium 3 or something like that. These servers run all day every day, except for maintenance restarts and occasional restarts caused by some new patches.

This "company" has strong foundations, unlike other Vanilla servers which seem to be led by a bunch of teenagers.

OFFICIAL UPDATE: The server will be released Soon

The uncertainty surrounding this release is pretty blizzlike imo

I’d hate for this server to become another mythical Core Craft...

Well it won't be. corecraft has never been online, so it doesn't have a host, ddos protection no experience , nothing.

Kronos was online before, so afaik they can just flip a switch to bring it online. But they want to make it better first.

Yeah I agree, I’d hate for this server to become another mythical Core Craft... I think that Nostalrius will release the soonest... they were having people sign up for a news letter within 7 days to get an idea for how many people are going to play upon release... to see who is tuned in. It is nice to see someone actually pushing for release and not blowing smoke up the asses of the public.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I think that sign ups for the newsletter are still going on.

What about corecraft is mythical, they have done about 10 open beta tests so far with another one coming up soon, that to me is more real than anything that Nostalrius or Kronos have done.

Except the fact, that Nost/Kronos were already running in the past. BTW, corecraf is making open beta tests, but it runs on normal PC. They may have good scripted core, but they don't have HW to run big server. And with new HW, you need to configure OS, proxy, firewall and other web protecion utilities.

Edit: Also, Kronos have so many testers (I've counted about 20) so they don't need Open beta until they want to test stability with common traffic overload.

Last edited:
Whether this makes sense or not will depend on how close the server is to perfect right now, if it's only a very small amount away launching now seems like it would make the most sense. But if it's still got a ways to go before it would seriously impress people, or if starting early might cause some time consuming problems, then it wouldn't be a good idea.

People who are willing to jump ship on Feenix shouldn't be named server jumpers just for wanting a higher quality of gaming, the fact that people want quality is the reason why the Kronos team is working so hard on quality at the moment.

It's up to the devs to decide if it is worth jumping on this potential opportunity because they are the only ones who know what the current progress level is.

A roughly estimated ETA would be great. I don't think anyone would be seriously mad if they cannot meet it 100%. Therefore a rogue estimation would be desireable.

Doesn't matter. There are lot's of people on ED planning to move over to Kronos once it launches.

Ya I know I expect Kronos to kill ED either way. But there's no more need to rush that choice

A roughly estimated ETA would be great. I don't think anyone would be seriously mad if they cannot meet it 100%. Therefore a rogue estimation would be desireable.
People are already raising a fuss because "up to Dec. 21st" might be off

Yup. But I'd be happy if they would just say yes or no to dec 21 release... easier to plan for christmas and new years eve that way. :cool2:

Yep I think most people aren´t really making a fuss about the 21st release but about the lack of news. It´s been three weeks since last update and like 3 weeks till the end of the year. Just say that it can´t be done this year people can deal with it. We just want some update even 1 sentence would be great.

Yep I think most people aren´t really making a fuss about the 21st release but about the lack of news. It´s been three weeks since last update and like 3 weeks till the end of the year. Just say that it can´t be done this year people can deal with it. We just want some update even 1 sentence would be great.

yes that`s right. The lack of information currently is what annoys people. Most people just want to know if 21st ist still a viable releasedate.

Do we really want these server jumpers? They will just continue to the next thing after Kronos. This happens on all private servers and this happened on official servers when it was a thing. The demoralization effect of seeing and reading of people dripping away is far more destructive than any benefit you could have with extra people on launch. The only way Kronos to be successful is to stand by its own merits and not by opportunistic player grabbing.

We don't want the server jumpers. What we need is a release date to hype the demoralized players of Feenix.

How is it easier? Are you really going to change your Christmas/New year's plans because a wow server is opening?:blink:
Nope, still going out.

But what it helps me with is the planning so I know what I'm actually going to do the days around new years eve and christmas.

Still got a lot of christmas presents to buy and if Kronos is out on the 21st I might skip the intermediate days shopping and prepare early for new years eve and stuff.

If not: Well then I can save money by shopping on the days after christmas etc. It just makes it a whole lot easier to plan if you know what's coming.
And I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one with that opinion.

But geeking non stop on christmas and new years eve? No thanks

Last edited:
all depends on chero ability to fix all current bug :D
if he work 24/24 after exam maybe we haz chance

12.12 is the end of the semester (afaik). Lets just wait till then and see.

all depends on chero ability to fix all current bug :D
if he work 24/24 after exam maybe we haz chance
There's only one developer?:blink:
(Haven't really been digging deep into info about the server hehe..)

Yeah, there's also only one developer (Chero) that surprises me a lot honestly. Correct me if I'm wrong as the team page says that Kronos has 3 devs, but it just seems to me a very low amount of resources to a new project.

I also can't understand why such a big project only has one developer??? I think it's about time that Twinstar should react!!! People really have doubts about that.

Top Bottom