• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

A question regarding PvP items

Rockmaster

Authorized
Dear Kronos Team,

I have a question regarding PvP items from rank 7-10.
Will these items be available with their final stats (patch 1.12.1), or with their earlier stats which were significally worse and then be updated later?

This would be very important to know for people who plan to pvp early on.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Volrat

Im not sure but Im thinking if nearly every gear item in the game is 1.12.1 (Tier pieces etc), the PvP items will be also.

PvP rewards are going to be available from start, but will follow blizzard's upgrades to suit the content released.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering: IF someone manages to get GM/HW gear before upgrade and then he will chill down and drop in rank (so he can't buy it anymore, but he already have it), what it will mean for him? Will his gear be replaced with the new one? Or will he have to farm R14 once again to buy new gear?
The second option will most likely deter many of PvPers from PvPing untill new gear is added.

I'm just wondering: IF someone manages to get GM/HW gear before upgrade and then he will chill down and drop in rank (so he can't buy it anymore, but he already have it), what it will mean for him? Will his gear be replaced with the new one? Or will he have to farm R14 once again to buy new gear?
The second option will most likely deter many of PvPers from PvPing untill new gear is added.
It will get replaced.
I dont get it. The server releases as 1.12 right?
Doesnt that mean all gear is also like it was in 1.12?​
As dungeons like BWL and AQ won't be available from the start, the PvP equivalent to the gear dropping there won't be available either until their release. PvP gear was buffed over the course of Vanilla.

Grand Marshal and High Warlord PvP Honor rewards have been updated with improved statistics and new unique art.

Is an example patch note from 1.6.

It will get replaced.
As dungeons like BWL and AQ won't be available from the start, the PvP equivalent to the gear dropping there won't be available either until their release. PvP gear was buffed over the course of Vanilla.

Is an example patch note from 1.6.

Will this also be the case for rank 7-10 gear? Would we need to buy the new version or will our gear be upgraded automatically? Will the enchants stay on the items?

^
I assume "replaced" means your currently equipped gear stays but gets upgraded, including current enchants.
And if it goes for R13/14 it also goes for the other ranks.

Top Bottom