• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Test Access giveaway!

The Kronos Team said from the beginning that this is not a test-action. They didnt even expect the guys who got the access to report bugs. So this is more just a gift for a few community member than any kind of marketing action.

Well marketingwise it was not that bad actually, it added like 200 facebook likes in a short time period.

I don't think giving 5 codes to one person was really a good idea. I doubt many people have 4 friends available to do some dungeon testing. I think people just mess around by themselves.

Btw a guy named Greppy had a test account and made some comments about it, check it out here:
http://www.reddit.com/user/Greppy

Last edited:
Rerun, please.. don't twist other people's words. It's on page 2 of this topic.

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/90116-Test-Access-giveaway!?p=707734&viewfull=1#post707734

Who deserves, who decides.. I dont feel theres an actual twisting of words here.

I am glad though that it seems like this action actually did help get some more attention to the project, as I've read it has gotten around +200 likes on fb. Once again, I just hope that it translates to a steady and filled community when it goes live as well as months thereafter.

I don't really care if the people who got access are active on the forums, but one cannot deny it would have been better if they were.

So Psojed, maybe you're the right person to ask: What is the Kronos Team actively doing to prevent the faults of the past? I did see that the website has increased traffic ever since the summer, but Im pretty sure thats partly because of the "21st of Dec ETA". I wouldn't be surprised if that went down again because of the lack of an ETA atm.

Lol I just came across that post!
I do think an actual PV (promotional video) or two wouldn't hurt besides bug fixes.

Blablabla

If you really want to help, you would joined IRC already, or you would help other guys at the bugtracker. Did any of those happened? Have you even sent a tester application? No one of the current testers got his access by the way you want to.

Psojed don't take us for fools, tester's recrutement is broken for month, you said it yourself in a previous topic.
http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/89275-Simple-Question-Beta-open-or-official-release

In the linked topic, I said that your will to be a tester is broken. Not the recruitment. I suggest you re-read my response properly next time.
Btw. let's see, how active the user Titan is:

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?user=Titan

ZERO activity. Dunno about Kronos Team, but I don't want dead testers, sorry.

Well its would defininitely help to check the twinhead bugsection sometimes and provide useful information in "need info" issues.

I got taken to a surprise trip this holiday, so i didn't get to be online much sadly. The reason i got an account, was because one of the facebook winners gave it to me.
Anyway i did try out a few things that people asked me personally on skype, and what bugged me on private realms. One being curse of recklessness not breaking fear, it did work on kronos. I've also been charging and blinking trough troubled areas where you fall trough the world on other private realms. I haven't had one blink or charge fail. (I went into the rethban cave, above and inside Deadmines, random hills and weird paths). Rogue stealth was a but hmm though. I literally had to stand nose to nose with an NPC before they turned to me, and they didn't attackme (same level, no improved stealth). Distraction worked, no strange back turning behaviour as on some other realms. But yeah since this give a way was mostly for hype and fun, it was fun! I was running around in t3 and an ashbringer whuppy. I would have loved to test out more though, i didn't because i thought i'd have days more time, but turned out i didn't, grrr (not that snowy mountains, star skies, and candlelight dinners were a big punishment though :D) Anyway thank you Ashley, for giving me the chance to check it out :smile:

Anyway i did try out a few things that people asked me personally on skype, and what bugged me on private realms. One being curse of recklessness not breaking fear, it did work on kronos. I've also been charging and blinking trough troubled areas where you fall trough the world on other private realms. I haven't had one blink or charge fail. (I went into the rethban cave, above and inside Deadmines, random hills and weird paths). Rogue stealth was a but hmm though. I literally had to stand nose to nose with an NPC before they turned to me, and they didn't attackme (same level, no improved stealth). Distraction worked, no strange back turning behaviour as on some other realms.
Thank you for the feedback! Reposted twice, for those who are starving for news.

If I understand correctly, the timers still need more love? Love of testers to confirm or deny IngridMorbid suspects that mobs are still too slow...
Well yes, i only tried on 2 mobs, due to limited time, but as i said i stood there, and they didn't even turn unless i was extremely close (almost on top of them), While as far as i remember they spotted you (Not by attacking instantly, but by turning and eventually attacking) from a further away distance. But by all means, i haven't done any deep research, and i have no idea who are the official testers on Kronos, but maybe they can check it out.

When I tested it the problem with stealth detection by mobs was something different. They turned and almost instantly attacked you. The distance of detection was okay though.

Well yes, i only tried on 2 mobs, due to limited time, but as i said i stood there, and they didn't even turn unless i was extremely close (almost on top of them)

I'm sure you would have thought about this, but could this simply be level related? Aggro range is of course affected by such things.

I'm sure you would have thought about this, but could this simply be level related? Aggro range is of course affected by such things.

Actually, she mentioned that the mob was the same lvl as her and she had nothing to improve stealth lvl.

Maybe you should have at least 10 people instead of just two.. and their friends that most likely won't play. Rebirth is back up and people won't hesitate even if it does go down a lot. You promised December 2014, now it's almost half way through January. Patience is a virtue, but this is ridiculous!

You promised December 2014, now it's almost half way through January.

Nobody NEVER EVER promised Anything. Fall 2014 was ETA - Do you know what means Estimated? That means that nobody knows for sure. That's point of estimation.
Hopefuly, we will get new Estimation in next few weeks.

Top Bottom