• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Touches

1 % every three weeks... IN YOUR FACE!!! :w00t:

1% every three weeks would be a really slow progress. So if we say, that the server can be released at 90% (best case), that would take 7x3 weeks more, which is ~5 more months. IN YOUR FACE!!! :w00t:

Edit: Forgot... nay :smile:

lol, what are people crying for? at least they aren't faking their metter

Nobody is crying. Please stop trying to create an argument and just say some arrogant things to your wall.

Also, new bold prediction. I believe release is going to be sometime in early February. Thinking 1-16th.

Last edited:
Nobody is crying. Please stop trying to create an argument and just say some arrogant things to your wall.

Also, new bold prediction. I believe release is going to be sometime in early February. Thinking 1-16th.

I'm thinking March. But I'd be extremely happy if your prediction is closer than mine.

swot look what fefejooj writes.....

"no way,(pause) Kronos will be released after gta v pc :D"

he just writes that it will be released after gta v pc

Yes, it's called "F5"

OXitOu8.gif

is there any mail list for server opening? i dont wanna miss the start :))
You can change your user settings in the forum if you would like to receive emails from administration or not. Per default its set to [on].

Heh, 13th date... almost got into an accident this month because of black ice on the road. But, I don't trust, that it's a bad date.

Look at how long it took to progress 3% on compeletion for SFK and then start to realize how long it will really take untell they even deciede to give us a release date.

Top Bottom