• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Showcase: Creature AI #3

I don't think whining about things not releasing is going to make the devs go "Omg we never thought of this! Why don't we just hurry up!"

Calm down sweetie.

damn trolls

guys, dont expect kronos to be released soon, lets just think what chero said. More mehanics gonna be shown in future videos. We know how long it takes em to give us new thing to watch so lets say if they gonna make atleast 3 videos more. 2 months per video ... this wont be released next half year for sure... be real...

While you are exaggerating here, I do agree with you.
I personally think it wont be released until the summer gets here, say May/June maybe.

Regardless Im glad the mechanics work properly.

I loved it! Hope it will release soon, because the novelty of WoD has worn off already for me, and getting kinda bored :( I can only bear League for a few games, untill i've encountered too many ragekids ._.' HELP!

0412ee96ff0b9af8d6cccca36236b7d3.jpg

Btw guys already over 4k views on the video damn!

One user posted an example of such a video and several people in this thread alone have been positive to it. You have had 15, fifteen, technical videos showcasing abilities, mechanics and the engine of the server. Meanwhile not a single casual, butterflycoated sugar mountain video has been made officially.

I am not saying it will be a resounding success, but such a video should by nature be easier to spread since the content itself is easier to digest. Moreover, we don't know how well this will be received since it has not yet been tried out.

Feel free to bash my head in with a dry bulk load of bricks when such a video (edited by Michael Bay) generates half the viewers of a showcase video.

I think i made myself misunderstood and for that i am sorry. It's just that i am "sick" of artistic movies that you watch and you can't guess what server are they from.
But i am not the only one that plan to play here so i think you have the right to be enchanted the way i was watching those technical videos.
For now i think Kronos is going the right direction , and my only wish is a sooner release day. Only that, because i know it will bring a new standard of quality among other vanilla servers.

GIV MI KRONOS.. OR ELSE IMMA COMMIT SUICIDE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, I AM SIRIOUS ILL CUT MY VEINS OUT !

(i'm qouting a friend here who doesn't believe that the mechanics was like that back then.)
'this is retarded why should the mob disarm the paladin? and what the fuck is the random fear? are these fucks nuts? they should stop wasting time with this shit.'

i would like to have a prove that it was like that in vanilla, a video preferably uploaded before wotlk.

Last edited:
To quote your friend back
they should stop wasting time with this shit.
Thats the things that make the environment feel alive and epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cpqr6cPpEJA#t=107
Its not the disarm, but you can see that the 1 bodyguard charges the mage then instantly turns on the warrior again. So he used his charge on the mage even though he didn't have aggro of the mob.This applies to other abilities aswell.

Last edited:
Let me quote my good friend Winston Churchill: "Quoting is not an excuse for douche behaviour, next time, just paraphrase your friend's words, mister one post in 2 years."
I understand that we are all waiting impatiently for server release, but please let's not get rude. Only very few mobs had crowd control abilities such as fear during vanilla, and most players leveled alone, so they never noticed that some spells were set to hit random targets. I leveled several characters with a friend and perfectly remember getting feared as a healer while he was holding aggro.
Here's another example for random target selection in the open world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEkD6JdkBpc&t=21m53s

I think its time to process to suicide and cutting my veins, since no kronos yet theres no point to keep living in this cruel world !:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::crying::crying:

Did someone said "suicide"...? here follow this guide I have ready for these emergencies and everything will be allright!

8Ra7CLx.jpg

Its ok no need to thank me.

(Edit: spoilered the helpful educational guide because size, much better now, just be sure to follow it step by step to be effective)

Last edited:
Lolz was just in nostal and got banned after talking about kronos, also nostalrius isnt even near ready it has quite some bugs alot of them actually and they're talking about release lol it will be so bad soooo sooo bad, eventually the server will die and that 350 people that i has will have to move to KRONOS, HAIL KRONOS HERE THE HYPE IS REAL !

- - - Updated - - -

actually 50% of the people that were testing this shit are KRONOS boys AND thats what i liked to see, its better than feenix ofc what isnt better than peenix? But still the guards drop that MOON Thingy LOL, imagine how bad they're and how much work they have to do before its even near the stage that KRONOS IS? Yea they will release in a week pherhaps but when people realize that its full of glitches and bugs and hackers they will leave for sure and move to the BEST KRONOS-WOW HAIL HAIL HAIL HYPE HYPE HYPE:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Lolz was just in nostal and got banned after talking about kronos, also nostalrius isnt even near ready it has quite some bugs alot of them actually and they're talking about release lol it will be so bad soooo sooo bad, eventually the server will die and that 350 people that i has will have to move to KRONOS, HAIL KRONOS HERE THE HYPE IS REAL !

- - - Updated - - -

actually 50% of the people that were testing this shit are KRONOS boys AND thats what i liked to see, its better than feenix ofc what isnt better than peenix? But still the guards drop that MOON Thingy LOL, imagine how bad they're and how much work they have to do before its even near the stage that KRONOS IS? Yea they will release in a week pherhaps but when people realize that its full of glitches and bugs and hackers they will leave for sure and move to the BEST KRONOS-WOW HAIL HAIL HAIL HYPE HYPE HYPE:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I am also following Nostalrius. It looks good, but I really have more faith in Kronos. I don't want Nostalrius to fail, I just want Kronos to be superior. ED on the other hand, I would love to see it fall apart. We don't even have to advertise - the players will come by themselves :)

I am also following Nostalrius. It looks good, but I really have more faith in Kronos. I don't want Nostalrius to fail, I just want Kronos to be superior. ED on the other hand, I would love to see it fall apart. We don't even have to advertise - the players will come by themselves :)

Exactly thats what i was saying there wasn't any need of advertisment since everyone in nostalrius is aware of KRONOS and they know about KRONOS there wasnt any advertisment of my side ive just talked that KRONOS will suck out the people out of nostalrius and they have soo much work to do and they were talking about release and last session test woa, what a douchebags and they even banned me because they knew that their project isnt even near ready to be released at the point that KRONOS is at the moment.. they doesnt stand a chance.. i was going to play there till kronos is released but not anymore i am aware i will be unbanned when the project is released but i won't even go there and waste time i'll just focus on 6k mmr dota2 thats what i will do all day all night till kronos come out.

While you are exaggerating here, I do agree with you.
I personally think it wont be released until the summer gets here, say May/June maybe.

Regardless Im glad the mechanics work properly.

sure bro, im not trying to troll over this forum im just sayin fact that some people should be aware of because i see many people here thinkin it will be released in next 1 - 2 month which is totaly unreal... this project isnt even close to be done and like i said, you can get it from cheros post when he said there will be future meh. videos so yea, that will take half year for sure... anyway, we all gonna wait are we? i surely will. imad glad mehs. are good too. better wait than being sorry. :) cheers

sure bro, im not trying to troll over this forum im just sayin fact that some people should be aware of because i see many people here thinkin it will be released in next 1 - 2 month which is totaly unreal... this project isnt even close to be done and like i said, you can get it from cheros post when he said there will be future meh. videos so yea, that will take half year for sure... anyway, we all gonna wait are we? i surely will. imad glad mehs. are good too. better wait than being sorry. :) cheers

U'r killing me. :<

I have followed nost also, and been on theyr test sessions. Server has some major mechanical problems still. They try harder then peenix but still kronos will be the server i will be playing when its ready to launch. Have faith my minions.

IT doesnt matter when it will open, the thing that matter is that when it happens it will be 100% ready not like nostalrius with a 65% ready they're going to release i will repeat myself again nostalrius has no protection against hackers/ddos and any other threats also the population.. the popullation there will be bad well if they released in a few days they might have 300 people but no more.. and those people will leave eventually when KRONOS IS OUT..

Top Bottom