• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Progression speed ?

Zehn

Authorized
As the name implies I am wondering at what speed Content will be released?

2 Things to follow that up:

1. I know what it says on the kronos-wow.com, and that is partly the question
2. I am so sorry for a double post if the question has been answered before, I DID try to search forums :)

Now for the actual question:

At what speed can we assume content to be released?

Since if you do as your HP says, then AQ will be done before the majority of players even get a glimpse of BWL.

Can we expect gradual release where after, say raggy, is downed, another 3-4 months before the next content will open and so on and so on, or are you planning longer content "farming" periods?

Thanks for your hard work!

//Zehn

The vast majority of players on retail never stepped foot in BWL with any real purpose, much less AQ40 or Naxx.

Frankly, while I feel their schedule may be a little fast, I don't really have much problem with it.

I imagine that it's a bit fast because there isn't going to be a massive amount of learning. When wow actually came out in 2004 (or w/e) no one knew how to play it, and learning general stuff to stuff likes specs, etc took a while. I imagine that most people playing on this server will be seasoned players, or at least people who know how to play. And those that might be new to WoW are likely going to be joining as they are tagging along with a friend or SO or something.

I imagine that it's a bit fast because there isn't going to be a massive amount of learning. When wow actually came out in 2004 (or w/e) no one knew how to play it, and learning general stuff to stuff likes specs, etc took a while. I imagine that most people playing on this server will be seasoned players, or at least people who know how to play. And those that might be new to WoW are likely going to be joining as they are tagging along with a friend or SO or something.

This too. I'd be surprised if the first guild into MC didn't at least clear Luci and Mag on their first night, and probably Gehennas as well.

This too. I'd be surprised if the first guild into MC didn't at least clear Luci and Mag on their first night, and probably Gehennas as well.

Lucy + Magmadar (will be rough with just 1 Tranq shot on 1st night but should be done) + Gehennas + Garr on very first night is the minimum. Rest until Domo on same reset preferably.

What i remember, usually on first raid you will down all except magmadar, majordomo, raggy. On third attempt, you will down everything except ragnaros. Ragnaros usualy goes down on fifth raid.

There is allways big gap between top and casual guilds and top guilds get bored after 2 months of raidning (when you farm whole MC). So BWL should be released in 6-8 weeks from raggy kill. Then, it gets ~3 monts to clear BWL and then it takes more than 6 months to complete war effort and AQ opening while AQ takes another 3-4 monhs to clear.. So, if this progression is followed, there is about 1.5 year till AQ is cleared by top guilds which should be enough time for other guilds to get to BWL farm and start progress AQ.

Lucy + Magmadar (will be rough with just 1 Tranq shot on 1st night but should be done) + Gehennas + Garr on very first night is the minimum. Rest until Domo on same reset preferably.

Ah that's right I forgot about the 1 tranq shot.

Top Bottom