• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Beta test raid?

I3lackPearl

Sadly I'm not having that much time to monitor and test as much things as I'd like during beta.

One of the things I'd still love to get done would be a raid of MC, ZG or BWL.
As far as I've seen it a mc raid already took place but I miss out on finding anything regarding a new date or plan.

So is there anything planed inside the already formed guilds? Would you guys be up for a proper test run (including Edge of madness inside ZG) of the mentioned?

Please reply :DD

Yea, where's everybody? There're more than 40 guys online every evening!
I personally never raided in Vanilla and don't wanna neither spoil experience for me nor slow down the others. But according to http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/90312-Your-knowledge-of-Vanilla-PvE - that's rather exceptional situation. At least for "easy" MC/ZG a PUG is possible, and guilds must be willing to test their players and the content. So... where's everybody?

I agree we really need to test this stuff beforehand.
If someone is up for organizing a raid during this weekend i'll be happy to help out.

We went ZG week ago. Some ppl did not know what to do and left after first wipe... So we only tested first boss. In terms of mechanics, it worked well, only some cosmetical stuff was wrong (already reported).

We went ZG week ago. Some ppl did not know what to do and left after first wipe... So we only tested first boss.
Then you tried not hard enough! As we know from the polls, most of the community played in Naxx, why couldn't you found a group to complete ZG in T2? xD

To be serious: was it a random-guys-raid or a some-guys-are-random-raid? If there's some "basis" for a raid (a guild or something) - then you should retry I believe.

Uhmm, why the sarcasm?
Or rather, why do you suppose players are not truthful about it? I just took a look at those polls, they're both anonymous. I suppose you could think the 3-4 chaps who, aside from voting, also wrote a post detailing their experience, may have lied, that's your prerogative, sure. But why would you assume the other ~30 or so who voted that they had Naxxramas experience without saying a word about who they were, simply lied about it? o_O

As to that ZG raid, I was not there myself. But, I barely ever missed a ZG raid for a year straight back in Vanilla. Yet, I recall very little. Say, that first encounter, I suppose it was Venoxxis? I am amazed I remember its name if that is so. All I remember was that, as a Hunter, I had to keep AotW up and... maybe, maaybe taunt? Can't say for sure. It was 10 years ago.

Uhmm, why the sarcasm?
Or rather, why do you suppose players are not truthful about it? I just took a look at those polls, they're both anonymous. I suppose you could think the 3-4 chaps who, aside from voting, also wrote a post detailing their experience, may have lied, that's your prerogative, sure. But why would you assume the other ~30 or so who voted that they had Naxxramas experience without saying a word about who they were, simply lied about it? o_O

As to that ZG raid, I was not there myself. But, I barely ever missed a ZG raid for a year straight back in Vanilla. Yet, I recall very little. Say, that first encounter, I suppose it was Venoxxis? I am amazed I remember its name if that is so. All I remember was that, as a Hunter, I had to keep AotW up and... maybe, maaybe taunt? Can't say for sure. It was 10 years ago.

When my guild had Nef on farm and was progressing through AQ and Naxx, we didn't really give too much of a shit about mechanics in ZG/AQ20 if I'm remembering things correctly. Maybe it was just so ingrained in us, but a lot of the time it seemed like all it was was just pull, pull, pull, pull, buff for boss, DPS the piss out of the boss, collect loots, pull, pull, pull.

Uhmm, why the sarcasm?
Or rather, why do you suppose players are not truthful about it? ... But why would you assume the other ~30 or so who voted that they had Naxxramas experience without saying a word about who they were, simply lied about it? o_O
Well, that was just very unexpected... I don't think anyone lied indeed. Maybe someone got the question wrong... Or, more likely, we (I) have got the answers wrong - everyone can enter Naxx if he's playing Warsong/Vanillagaming, the question is - did they really "got this far"? Also there's a "p-servers vs retail" misunderstanding. Anyway, I didn't intent to harm or suspect anybody :)

Top Bottom