• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Raid progression thread

mulen

Authorized
Server is comming up! Guilds will probably be tracking their own progress but to give and easy overview of the guilds progressing through the raid content i'm making a thread that (hopefully with the help of the guilds) will keep an up to date view of when all guilds made their first kills on each boss. Our own wowprogress overview.

I hope an admin will make this post to be on top of the raiding section so people easy can see where guilds current progression is.

Some rules:
1. Guild Leader contact me, or write in here the name of the person(forum name) that will keep update on the kills. I will check up once we are live ingame with the leaders if it's the right person.
2. Contact person will post killshot and date of kill. This is to avoid corrupt info about kills.
3. A kill must be 100% guild participation only! Alliances does NOT count!
4. More rules can come depending on what happens.

Progression chart top10

I'll update this every day at 10.00 and 22.00. GMT+1

-EDIT-
Alot of guys have asked for me to do post in rather in this thread than through a link, so in the reply below i will do this.

-Mulen

Last edited:
Current progress of guilds

Molten Core
Ascendancy{Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Agony{Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Arcanum
{Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
C C C P{Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg,Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Insidious{Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Legion{Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Onslaught{Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Paradigm{Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Coral {Lucifron, Magmadar ,Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Invictus {Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Irae {Lucifron, Magmadar,Gehennas,Garr,Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Horizon {Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Rebirth {Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Synced {Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}
Vanguard {Lucifron, Magmadar, Gehennas, Garr, Geddon, Shazzrah, Sulfuron, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros}

World bosses
Agony {Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Arcanum{Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Insidious {Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Legion {Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Onslaught {Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Coral {Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Irae {Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Horizon {Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Rebirth {Onyxia, Kazzak, Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Synced {Onyxia, Kazzak,A zuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}
Vanguard {Onyxia, Kazzak,Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Ysondre, Emeriss}

Last edited:
Hmm wouldn't just checking it in DB easier?
Check this out it's gonna be a thing for Kronos as well:
https://cata-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=41378#firstbosskills
https://cata-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?latest=bosskills

I know they are monitoring it themselves and i dunno how it works.

Your first link is almost equal to what i'm doing here yes (second is different monitoring every time a boss dies, and who kills it).
The main difference here is you get an even easier overview than the one twinhead is providing, minimizing the clicks to check up on a whole server.
I will probably go check around the twinhead to see if it confirms the posts from the contacts. Also this will show if the information twinhead is catching are valid.

Synced 6 Bosses down with only 24 Man! Looks like a real Challenge, probably not even bugged. I get such motivation. No Free Loot guaranteed!

Next Week Ragnaros Down = BWL + AV Release, Hooray!

Last edited:
Yes MC is no challenge.

and no kronos will not release BWL before a decent amount of guilds have rag down..

there need to be a real race before next release instead of just expanding when 1 guild cleared

Yes MC is no challenge.

and no kronos will not release BWL before a decent amount of guilds have rag down..

there need to be a real race before next release instead of just expanding when 1 guild cleared

Blackwing Lair Release shortly after Ragnaros’ demise

http://www.kronos-wow.com/info/

Next Week people are Honored and get the Quintessence, then Ragnaros is down!

Nice Synced downed all 8 Bosses in MC. No Problem with 24 People!

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?guild=Synced&realm=4#kills

Last edited:
thats big bullshit wich makes people leave this project
already got tons of dissapointed people in world chat

What do you mean by this? Is the raid way to easy or what? MC is suppose to be easy and with the 1.12.1 itemization you never needed more than about 20 people active and actually knowing their sh*t to get it done. There are plenty of youtube videos showing guilds killing Nefarian with 15 people dead most of the fight. This is 40 man raids and they were intended to work like this. Instead of the later 10-25 normals and heroics, you had 40 people where some could still be learning the curves so to speak, while others where more experienced and geared, and they made it through even with half the raid dead by the time the boss went down (except naxx40 I hear), welcome to vanilla raiding

- - - Updated - - -

Blackwing Lair Release shortly after Ragnaros’ demise

http://www.kronos-wow.com/info/

Next Week people are Honored and get the Quintessence, then Ragnaros is down!

Nice Synced downed all 8 Bosses in MC. No Problem with 24 People!

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?guild=Synced&realm=4#kills

No, is they release BWL anytime during the next months im gonna be so pissed. There is no reason to rush. You got plenty of dungeons to do. Even Dire Maul, Azuregos and Lord Kazzak are in with launch of Kronos, so there is plenty of things to do. Relase BWL in two months, let the rest of us get a chance to catch up and do MC too!

What do you mean by this? Is the raid way to easy or what? MC is suppose to be easy and with the 1.12.1 itemization you never needed more than about 20 people active and actually knowing their sh*t to get it done. There are plenty of youtube videos showing guilds killing Nefarian with 15 people dead most of the fight. This is 40 man raids and they were intended to work like this. Instead of the later 10-25 normals and heroics, you had 40 people where some could still be learning the curves so to speak, while others where more experienced and geared, and they made it through even with half the raid dead by the time the boss went down (except naxx40 I hear), welcome to vanilla raiding

- - - Updated - - -

No, is they release BWL anytime during the next months im gonna be so pissed. There is no reason to rush. You got plenty of dungeons to do. Even Dire Maul, Azuregos and Lord Kazzak are in with launch of Kronos, so there is plenty of things to do. Relase BWL in two months, let the rest of us get a chance to catch up and do MC too!

Meh Kazzak down.

Meh Kazzak down.

Im not even above lvl 40, and I play every day. You people are all crazy!
Consider me casual, I dont care, but I dont think Kronos should cater to the hardcore nolifers while the rest of us dont even have time to get to max level before new content arrives. Just take a chill pill and do something else, in the game or outside of it :yes:

Im not even above lvl 40, and I play every day. You people are all crazy!
Consider me casual, I dont care, but I dont think Kronos should cater to the hardcore nolifers while the rest of us dont even have time to get to max level before new content arrives. Just take a chill pill and do something else, in the game or outside of it :yes:

Im just using /who and check the website im not raiding...

thats big bullshit wich makes people leave this project
already got tons of dissapointed people in world chat

dissapointed over what? That MC is not as hard as people want to believe it is? And yes the bosses work as they should.

Gz Synced.

I find this format of raid progression tracking really user-unfriendly. 3 step process when you can just incorporate the information into the original post. Additionally loading a spreadsheet into the web browser incurs delay.

Why not simply do it like the old fashioned text method? Or even an image of a table?

Gz Synced.

I find this format of raid progression tracking really user-unfriendly. 3 step process when you can just incorporate the information into the original post. Additionally loading a spreadsheet into the web browser incurs delay.

Why not simply do it like the old fashioned text method? Or even an image of a table?

Totally agree with this btw! I hope this thread gets sticky and updated regularly. Its cool to see where everybody is at. Grats to Synced as well! You crazy people! :blink:

Example:-
DOpg2SX.png

if i make such kind of visual on the forums here it's gonna become a long thread to scroll in and hard to get overview of.

However i'm open to the people that think they can create this and make it easy to look through.

but keep in mind this example shows MC, Onyxia + 2 world bosses.

There is still BWL, ZG to fill up firstly.
then AQ40 and 20 will come
aswell as Naxx and 4 more world bosses.

this will make a thread big and give it no overview, and i believe that creating it in a table like excel will make it easier to get a quick overview and easy to use, but that's just me.

if some1 wanna create something like this on the front thread give me a PM or write in here and we can talk about it :)

Having the information in the actual thread and not on an exterior site decreases load times and improves compatibility. It also makes sure you wont lose your work unless the forums go down down (though that might not be much of a risk with your choice of host).

Since it requires less effort from the reader, and improves load times, ease of access and, in my opinion, viewability I would suggest you post the information in the actual post.

Here's a format that I like, though you may of course use another;

The whole 'shortly after' statement is very vague. My guess is that you won't see BWL for 2-3 months after Rag dies. Calm down and don't rush it. You have plenty of time. Besides MC was a joke even in retail. Until aq40 and naxx there really isn't a race because there is no challenge

The whole 'shortly after' statement is very vague. My guess is that you won't see BWL for 2-3 months after Rag dies. Calm down and don't rush it. You have plenty of time. Besides MC was a joke even in retail. Until aq40 and naxx there really isn't a race because there is no challenge

^ This!

all the guys saying "mc was a joke" probably never raided on top. those probably reached lvl 60 in 2006 when everyone else already had aq+naxx equip and so got carried through mc and then were like "lel dats easy".

when mc was released, the top guilds were complaining about "cock-blocking"-bosses for weeks because they just couldnt get pass. with 40 EXPERIENCED ppl that had way better gear than anyone here had. sure bosses got nerfed and new/better items were added over time, also in non-raid-instances.

but as its here it sounds like its 1. not challenging, 2. not fun and 3. totally broken

i also personally dont care if a boss/content is patched on 1.12.1 or any other vanilla patch, just make it feel real and not like a joke

PS if anyone got a link to the past MC stream broadcast, please PM me

Last edited:
all the guys saying "mc was a joke" probably never raided on top. those probably reached lvl 60 in 2006 when everyone else already had aq+naxx equip and so got carried through mc and then were like "lel dats easy".

when mc was released, the top guilds were complaining about "cock-blocking"-bosses for weeks because they just couldnt get pass. with 40 EXPERIENCED ppl that had way better gear than anyone here had. sure bosses got nerfed and new/better items were added over time, also in non-raid-instances.

but as its here it sounds like its 1. not challenging, 2. not fun and 3. totally broken

i also personally dont care if a boss/content is patched on 1.12.1 or any other vanilla patch, just make it feel real and not like a joke

PS if anyone got a link to the past MC stream broadcast, please PM me

We are not in 1.1-1.3 but 1.12.1. With 1.12.1 changes, talents and itemization. Alot of things changed in later versions of vanilla and MC is not ever going to be "hard". Sure we dont have full BWL/Naxx raidgear yet to trviliaze it even more but MC is inevitably going to alot easier than it was early vanilla no matter what. It is what it is now and BWL/AQ and especially Naxx will bring us some proper raiding challanges for those that are "zomg oh so hardcore!".

Last edited:
Top Bottom