• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Authorization, Rank distribution and more

zarquon

Dear community,

today we would like to serve you some more vanilla flavored pieces of information, most of them are already live on the Kronos project.

Rank distribution

As you might know, we had some serious problems with the honor system. On regular basis we ended up with a bunch of people without proper rank increase. After investigating the problem we have decided to rewrite the whole honor distribution system and this change has been live on the server since midnight and the first distribution using the new system has already been completed this morning.

While we don’t expect any further problems, there still may appear anyway, so please don’t hesitate to report any weird behaviour through our TwinHEAD bug report.

Forum Authorization and TwinHEAD linkage

Level requirements for Kronos community forum authorization has been lowered to level 19. Additionally the Vote feature on TwinHead is now available to authorized users (as previously announced). Authorization will also be necessary to take part and benefit from upcoming changes to advertising, which we are hoping to announce shortly. You will be able to earn TwinStars, the currency of the TwinStar project, through this system and will help to spread the word about our great project even more. Stay tuned and don't forget to get authorized.

All about Forum Authorization can be found here.

Maintenances

At first we would like to apologize for todays restart, that definitely took longer than planned. We are implementing some major code rewrites and due to the amount of changes, restarts sometimes take longer than announced.

We are almost finished with all currently planned rewrites, but please take it into account, that such problems might occur.

We would like to apologize once again for the inconvenience and will try our best to handle similar situations in the future as smooth as we can.

Stay tuned for more news and have fun

Your Kronos Team

Last edited:
You guys are always so informative with maintenance issues and rectifying known bugs spotted by players. I can't wait to start my character on Kronos and see the project first hand.

We are almost finished with all currently planned rewrites, but please take it into account, that such problems might occur.
I'm curious. What are these rewrites? Is that the Honor System or there is something else going on ?

I was able to use the Forum Authorization function through my Kronos account. I am now an "Authorized User". I see some players are "Kronos Users". How were they able to get that authorization? Also, what are the experience points for and how do they work?

Thanks!

I was able to use the Forum Authorization function through my Kronos account. I am now an "Authorized User". I see some players are "Kronos Users". How were they able to get that authorization? Also, what are the experience points for and how do they work?

Thanks!

Kronos users are unauthorized users. A grey nickname indicates that the user has not been authorized. Yellow like yourself means authorized, meaning that you can give other people +1 or Cool! on their posts. There are other color codes as well. If you go to the main forum page and scroll down to the bottom you can see an overview of what the different colors mean.

The experience points are rep points and are awarded when other users click +1 on your post. Every time this happens you are awarded 2 experience points. I'm not sure whether there are other methods of getting these experience points or if there is any purpose for them other than reputation.

Last edited:
I'm not sure whether there are other methods of getting these experience points or if there is any purpose for them other than reputation.
No and no.:smile: "Cool" does not add any rep., only +1 does. There are no -1, only Facepalms, which do not make your reputation decrease.

Top Bottom