• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pug vs Pug day!

indaco

Authorized
So guys , today as alliance we will host pug vs pug day!

not a single premade will join as gruop for the saturday :D.

Post screenshot of wsg game here!

And how are we suppose to know, wether someone joins solo or as a party?

Not like there's an indicator or anything.

And how are we suppose to know, wether someone joins solo or as a party?

Not like there's an indicator or anything.

Considering this is obviously just an elaborate plot to farm you all day, I guess there is no way you can ever know. :rolleyes2:

First 2 wsg popped :D 3-1 for ally an 3-2 for ally , forgot to take screensot ^^ 3th game is starting now

I see, only 6 of your usual premade.
And 4 healers, jeez where do u get those people from?

Last edited:
Kembria and Nostalgia Q together with group, omg its pug day!!!
Pug day for ally but preemade day for horde!

Last edited:
So if u join bg solo playin with mostly same players as you do with premade and u sit on ts its pug day? Briliant tactics jk

5 spot free on horde side in WSG, seems like "pug" insidious cant join cuz they are 6+ haha
Seems like "Pug day" didn't work for horde.

horde you really have some issues when pug groups are beating you 24/7 :( you got 2x pug wsg opened all day and you are not pleased still :(

Pug day!

20150606154120380.png

2015060615431421.png

20150606155848800.png

Last edited:
I've been queuein Soloq all day, what is this about 6+ insidious rofl.. Pls. any wsg im in seem to be a premade despite me getting paired with new hordes every game.

Also games seem to have slowed down abit, did indaco loose to many games?

Last edited:
Pug vs Pug day was a good idea, but with such a small PvP community it simply doesnt work. And with all your screens, u rly want to prove how good u are eh? Small peniz syndrom hi.

Today the was all time 2 wsg running at same time, seems pvp went good today

So what u want mare? 10 green geared alliance pugger in each game?

a little off-topic , but if u guy think queu time are better as horde on other server :
are some days instant but mostly between 10 min. to 3 hours.

Last edited:
So what u want mare? 10 green geared alliance pugger in each game?

I'm pretty sure what mare wants is at least 1-2 premades running while there is approx 5 pugs going. This way sometimes you hit an intense game which is fun but you still have a good time if you solo queue. At least that's what i'd want. It may seem much but with the population Kronos has it would be totally possible IF there was enough pvp interested players on both sides which we all know isn't the case.

Seems pug vs pug was hunge success today , we gotta try to organize less premade now on

Top Bottom