• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos Shirt Logo/artwork

Gurky

Authorized
Greetings all,

Today I am hosting a contest to win a free Kronos shirt. Awesome right?!

Be the coolest kid at the party with your brand new Kronos Tee.

How do I enter to win something to amazing, kind sir?

Well I am glad you asked.

In order to enter you will need to come up with some design/logo/artwork Kronos related that you would like to see on a shirt.

Out of all the entries one lucky winner will be chosen by yours truly to be featured on the shirt. Then a shirt will be made and shiped directly to you at not cost at all to you.

For all entries and questions please send via PM to me via the forums here.

Contest will go till June 20th.
Keep in mind the design you create can go anywhere on the shirt, it does not have to strictly be in the middle of the chest. Be creative!

Also depending on the cost, shirts may be available for all players. Stay tuned for more information on this.

Last edited:
There are on-demand services for shirts and such so I don't see what could stop the Kronos team from offering merchandise to everyone. Anyway, what's the deadline? :)

why?

if you want to sell merchandises you should sell cups, mousepads etc
if you want to advertise better you should make a logo, banner, movie contest or w/e

Revo, this is something I am doing myself and is not entirely affiliated with the kronos/twinstar team. However if i do choose to end up selling shirts a certain amount of each sale will be donated to Kronos without any perks to me.

There are on-demand services for shirts and such so I don't see what could stop the Kronos team from offering merchandise to everyone. Anyway, what's the deadline? :)
June 20th

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really love something more ... radical.

Tear-shirt ... a shirt that would bring tears to the eyes of my friends. Please make that happen.

k198x3.jpg

Can it contain a copyrighted (by Blizzard) material? Such as WoW logo or characters.

gurky you need to give the ppl more information.
what is the shirt meant to be used for? what style should it be? do you want the current kronos logo on it? what are your own ideas? etc...

also, maybe www.99designs.com/how-it-works can help you

gurky you need to give the ppl more information.
what is the shirt meant to be used for? what style should it be? do you want the current kronos logo on it? what are your own ideas? etc...

also, maybe www.99designs.com/how-it-works can help you
The shirt is ment to be worn [emoji14] but its just a fun idea that people could potentially buy in the future to support kronos / advertise.

It can really be any style you want. I wad to see creativity[emoji4] .

It can have any logo you want.. even can make up your own.

Now as for actual wow logos taken straight from blizzard could cause issues but i wont stop you guys from using them.

Basically this is a way to come up with a great design for a shirt that is made by the actual players base. Like a hey i made that! Type of thing.

I like the shirt image that is second to the last, with the yellow in the "twinstar" logo. If the phrase " Classic 1.12.1 " was added below the Kronos lettering, I think I'd buy it. Have the numbers be in white, with decimal points in yellow, and the dot for the i in 'classic' yellow as well.

Edit - In reply to Gurky's "Because I'm bored" post a bit above.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I took a few moments and tried to create something, because I liked the idea of a Kronos T-Shirts. Now I read the competition was until June 20th, which already passed, but I'll post my ideas anyway, if someone will like them.

First, my thoughts going into this - I really dislike the "pure advertising" merchandise. When I buy something and want to wear it, I want it to look cool in the first place. And it even drives more attention to the product - people see something good looking and then after some effort find out what it belongs to, invest some time researching said product and engage better. That's why my drafts aren't big ass Kronos logo in the middle and nothing more(nothing against that- personal preference & different approach).

Ok, enough. Here is my few ideas which I called "Tier 1 Kronos apparel" (since I have a lot more different ideas)

http://imgur.com/a/L0rkN (normal resolution)

apparel-mc.jpgapparel-zg.jpgapparel-naxx.jpg(potato resolution)

These few, as whoever has some experience in making these knows, are probably not suitable to be practically made very well and for a good price, because it's a print covering the whole shirt area. It may be done, but not cheaply. If anyone curious, I can share my ideas behind the /zg /mc and /naxx links, but let's not make this a wall of text.

Following are some more realistic designs with a little bit more flavour added to them due to the texts, and here is where I have plenty of other ideas/variants, so I'll just post few of them:

http://imgur.com/a/Bhrsm (normal resolution, all images)

40ppl.jpgalliance.jpg(potato resolution, only 5 images in post allowed - WTF Twinstar uploader?)

I would love to hear any feedback! Or any ideas for a different design I should try. Or anything. I think these won't be made by Kronos officially in the end, but I don't mind. I would only feel my effort was useless, if noone replies/gives me feedback. If you like some, hate some, or eve feel all are "meh", I'd like to hear that.

ps. If anyone will get interested, I have the means to print them for relatively cheap price.

Last edited:
Your are probably right with you thoughts about pricing with the tier1 shirts, but the design is cool. Especially the ZG one.

I really like the second ones, besides a few minor things.
First of all I personally would change the color, maybe red and blue for the factions and gray or black for the neutral ones? For blue shirts I would also cchanhe the printings to white. Other then that I really like them.

P.s.: maybe the gnome shirt can be missunderstood by little non wow-players ;)

Your are probably right with you thoughts about pricing with the tier1 shirts, but the design is cool. Especially the ZG one.

I really like the second ones, besides a few minor things.
First of all I personally would change the color, maybe red and blue for the factions and gray or black for the neutral ones? For blue shirts I would also cchanhe the printings to white. Other then that I really like them.

P.s.: maybe the gnome shirt can be missunderstood by little non wow-players ;)

Thanks for the feedback! I tried the blue/red variation for horde and alliance respectively and I think it looks pretty cool.
I know some of the texts may be misunderstood by non wow-players, that's part of the fun for me :) Any suggestions for different "slogans" to use? I think the possibilities are almost endless.

Here are the edited horde/alli:

alli-blue.jpghorde-red.jpg

(imgur)

Top Bottom