• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Just wanted to share this.

v3llis

Authorized
Hello people of the Kronos!

Some of you have asked what addons I use and if I could share it.
Yes, yes I can! :)

So, here it is! The mighty ApottiUI v1.0!

eaSCSqd.png

Where to put folders:

Delete your old WTF and Interface folders. Then put folders inside ApottiUI.rar to your WoW folder. Inside WTF/Account/ change that "YOURACCOUNTNAME" to your account name. Inside that folder is "Yourcharname", change that to your character name. You can copy that folder to your alts also. See that account name must be all Caps and character name with a capital.

Setup to get it working In game:

1. This UI is pixel perfect for 1920x1080 resolution, but it will work fine on all 16:9 resolutions.

2. Check addon memory usage in addons menu that it is more than 64MB. I use 128MB.

3. From addons, choose your actionbar addon, Bartender2 (Used for Circle action buttons.) or Discord Actionbars. Personally I like DAB more, but haven't been able to make it Circled so I'm stuck with Bartender :(

4. Ingame you might see some random artwork and stuff that doesn't look like this UI at all, so do the following (* optional):

4.1 Type /dart (Discord Artwork, main artwork addon I've used.) and from "misc" menu, choose "ApottiUI" profile. Now you should see the correct artworks.

4.2 Type /duf (Discord Unit Frames) and from "misc" menu, choose "ApottiUI" profile. Now you should see the correct unit frames.

4.3 Type /ecb (CastBar addon) and choose "ApottiUI" profile.

4.4* If you chose Discord Actionbars, type /dab, and from "misc" menu, choose "LehmisUI" profile. (I use DAB for my alt, Lehmis, for better StanceDancing.)

4.5* Type /fontabulous for different fonts. This pack also has new default font.

4.6* Type /buffalo for buff/debuff settings.

5. Now it SHOULD be ready and SHOULD look like mine :p Comment down if it doesn't

I will update this if needed.
ENJOY!

Last edited:
Hey, love your ui, made my own custom one based off of it, but I can't seem to find where my minimap is.
Could you please help me on that?

Edit: I can't edit my chatboxes either, no matter which option I attempt to go with.

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

Hey, love your ui, made my own custom one based off of it, but I can't seem to find where my minimap is.
Could you please help me on that?

Edit: I can't edit my chatboxes either, no matter which option I attempt to go with.

I hope you already did find some solution on chat and minimap :s

Just wanted to say love the ui, tweaked it a bit to fit my specs, but overall, looks wonderful

Since some months ago I've been using this UI too, a little tweaked too. It's awesome, thank you!

Anyone know how to change the orbs? I switched from one computer to another and it jacked up the resolution.. Might need to just redo the WTF folder

Hi. As a Rogue, when I am using stealth, is there a way that I can have a "stealth" bar? For example if I press 1 for stealth, is there a way for when I am stealthed that 1 could then become backstab? Thanks.

Top Bottom