• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Friends>

C3PO

Authorized
EU based guild <Friends> is recruiting!

We are a core of experienced Vanilla players who has cleared the upcoming content countless times on other server projects.
If U are interested in a relaxed but serious raid enviroment then we might just be the right fit.

We currently have Molten Core on farm and are preparing for BWL progression.

Our raid days are Sunday and Thursday 7:30pm Server Time.

Our Loot System will be Loot Council.

We are a very social guild which spents countless hours together on TS, doing 5-mans or pvping.

For more information please visit our website http://friendskronos.shivtr.com or whisper any officer for more information (Nocando, Rovlin, Cassia, Cdreiipo, Jaeck, Hengemyr, Smooglab, Keks)

Current Recruitment Status: Ranged dps and healers

Last edited:
i gues u are horde? cus i might start playing again not sure tho none of my friends wants to play vanila :/ and im so damn bored playing retail xd

yep horde.. thats why the thread is in the horde subforum..:D
but sure, give us a whisper when u roll horde :)

yep horde.. thats why the thread is in the horde subforum..:D
but sure, give us a whisper when u roll horde :)
oh ok did not see that ^^ and yes i do play horde so i dont have to reroll :p and i manage to talk one of my friends in to playing vanila so we started yesterday ^^ it will take some time to get to 60 cus we are playing together when we both can but hope fuly we will get there some day :p

Bump for progress: 4/8 BWL in our first night we spent there and we were still shy five people in that particular raid.
Priest, DPS Warrior and Warlock spots are still vacant. But do not hesitate to contact us if you are playing a different class.

First raid in BWL and you managed to do 4/8 with just 35 people? Damn these raids are easy these days ^^
Would you accept hybrids/odd specs to fill out those empty spots or are you only interested in "pures" and what elitists consider "perfect" setup? Its not like you cant complete it with hybrids doing a little of all things but I just thought i'd ask what restrictions Friends have on their raiders and if people gonna be douches about someone playing "wrong"

First raid in BWL and you managed to do 4/8 with just 35 people? Damn these raids are easy these days ^^
Would you accept hybrids/odd specs to fill out those empty spots or are you only interested in "pures" and what elitists consider "perfect" setup? Its not like you cant complete it with hybrids doing a little of all things but I just thought i'd ask what restrictions Friends have on their raiders and if people gonna be douches about someone playing "wrong"
<Friends> have #1 owl server afaik

We believe in "Bring the player, not the class". Currently raiding with a boomkin who is doing great :) If you can show similar dedication and skill, there is nothing whatsoever stopping your from DPS'ing as a Hybrid. :)

I'm not sure if a melee hunter is able to carry his own weight, but I have no objections to take one feral, one boomkin, one enhancement sham (has to bring his nightfall to every raid), one shadow priest (thats not even offspec imho) and maybe even an ele shaman (not sure if ele would be viable, but as stated already the raids on this server are tuned very softly). Needless to say that playing this so called offspecs requires heavy dedication to just be "up to par" with the usual raiding specs. And while you mostly have to burn more consumables each raid you most likely won't be rewarded with more loot than your usual mage that outdpses you without even flasking or having to use darkrunes on CD.

If you are aware this "consequences" that come with playing "offspec" in raids and bring the necessary dedication, then we most likely will have a raidslot for you. Talk to an officer ingame or write an application on our page.

Melee hunter does not have its own talent tree (except that wierd melee 31 point talent in survival that got removed) so thats out of the question, same as shaman tank etc... Im more talking about specs that got an entire tree dedicated to a specific role and yet they get left out because they get out-dps'd by some pures, forgetting they bring other utility, buffs, heal, dispel, cures, etc that usually makes up for their lack of topping charts, if you combine their healing and dps and buffs they are pretty equal imo - for example add the damage bonus that a shadowpriest give to warlocks to the spriest instead (because it wouldnt be there if he wasnt in the raid) and then he tops the dps lists instead, but ofc damage meters only shows warlocks out-dps'ing everyone else even more. In vanilla 40 man's were designed that way so I think about 5-10 "odd" specced players should be welcome by any and all guilds, but thats just me and my mindset.

This guild seems really cool but im embarrassed to say I didnt notice it was hordeside until after I wrote my previous post. I have always played horde for 7 years (I have a tauren warrior on Kronos as well) but I thought I would go alliance this time in my return to Kronos. Been off to a PVE server but im starting to get really annoyed by the bugs :(

First remark about melee hunters was of course to take with a grain of salt ;)

Shadow Priests are not a pve "offspec". They can even top the meters while still being that shadow DPS buff. I consider boomkin and feral mostly a wash compared to "pure" specs. Not too sure how to rate the offspec shamans, but one of each cannot really hurt. Sadly the improved WF totem is still bugged on Kronos.

As we all know the hardest part about vanilla is getting actually forty people of a somewhat favorable composition logged in at the same time. That is why min-maxing has to be somewhat considered, since you, of course can clear all the content even with subtlety rogues and elemental mages, but it takes more time and time is the major limiting factor. With the usual 7-8 hours of raiding time a usual raiding guild nowadays has and all the organizational overhead, you are a bit pressured to save more and more time if you want to play all the content.

Yes, we are a cool guild, maybe you can trade your alliance char for a horde. ;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Top Bottom