• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock If they could just fix Pet pathing.

deadfox

Authorized
I'd start playing here again, but it's just such an inconvenience and frustrating having them wig out in caves, boats, zeps, water.
Caves where the worst offender, where it would suddenly bolt to the entrance for no damn reason pulling everything in its path.

Could you add some video reference to show the devs how to reproduce, examine and fix/test those issues? :)

I don't even see the relevance of your statement, Tekai. It's just snarkiness.

I had to park my hunter, possibly for good, because the pet can't even get through Skull Rock. At level 12, I just don't want to see that kind of stuff anymore on a class. I can't justify going forward with leveling the hunter. Pets are, for all intents and purposes, a broken feature.

Kronos is by far the best. I almost always log off thinking "what a stellar experience". But pathing is so diametrically opposed to the quality of the other parts of the game that I can scarcely believe it. So it is hard to see so much polish and then this gaping hole. I have to wonder how new players coming over see this issue and how it affects their staying on.

I'd like to see an assault by the team on this issue. Clearly it is very troublesome. But pushing forward on end-game content at the cost of the basic elements of a fundamental part of a few classes is just difficult to rationalize, for me at least.

Pathing is broken. And it's shameful.

I have faith that the team will ultimately correct it for the most part. But that needs to happen soon and not a year down the line.

Why? How do you expect the issues to be fixed if devs don't even know what to fix?

I have a level 60 hunter and while pathing issues are annoying at times, it's far from unplayable.

I had to park my hunter, possibly for good, because the pet can't even get through Skull Rock. At level 12, I just don't want to see that kind of stuff anymore on a class. I can't justify going forward with leveling the hunter. Pets are, for all intents and purposes, a broken feature.

Kronos is by far the best. I almost always log off thinking "what a stellar experience". But pathing is so diametrically opposed to the quality of the other parts of the game that I can scarcely believe it. So it is hard to see so much polish and then this gaping hole. I have to wonder how new players coming over see this issue and how it affects their staying on.

I'd like to see an assault by the team on this issue. Clearly it is very troublesome. But pushing forward on end-game content at the cost of the basic elements of a fundamental part of a few classes is just difficult to rationalize, for me at least.

Pathing is broken. And it's shameful.

I have faith that the team will ultimately correct it for the most part. But that needs to happen soon and not a year down the line.

So...you don't want to provide evidence of how a bug works so the devs can fix it, and you call on Tekai for being snarky? Cmon dude.

You have the opportunity to help the devs fix a problem tht directly affects YOU. Why aren't you seizing it?

They know that pathing is broken, I'm not sure how much more evidence it would take to help, really.

It's pretty fucked, when you need your pet by your side and it isn't in range due to the pathing.

These were issues brought up before the recent release of Kronos, issues that were promised to be fixed/worked on.

It's been about a year, hoping they make headway on cracking the pathing bugs down soon.

Top Bottom