• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Trouble starting Fire Hardened Mail quest

Alonso

I have a lvl 21 Night Elf warrior that I'm levelling at x1 so I'd like to get the Fire Hardened Mail but I can't seem to get the quest for it. None of the NPCs involved in the quest chain have anything for me. Yet there are other questgivers who give me the follow up quests and treat me as though I've already completed the Fire Hardened Mail quest. Is this bugged or am I doing something wrong?

hello,

i have this quest in my quest log i think - accepted it few days ago as a night elf warrior in SW from quest giver.
Tbh i didnt completed this quest (7x leveling).

I see some issue related to this quest here: http://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=1701#comments

im not sure, if here is any "prequest" - i mean some kind of quest "go to Furen in SW" - i have feeling that something brings me first to Furen when i passed him and then i accepted the quest "fire hardened"

at least you can try delete all files in your WDB (cache)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I got this sorted out but I figured I'd reply here in case anyone else has trouble in the future. My problem was I couldn't get any of the pre-req quests to get to the Fire Hardened Mail quest. None of the NPCs that I read about concerning this chain would give me anything. Finally, I ended up going to the warrior trainer in SW (Wu Shen I think is his name) and he sent me to Lakeshire to start the chain.

Top Bottom