• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Is The Dreadsteed quest bugged?

apaniagua

IF I remember correctly, the 3 items you need to summon the Dreadsteed from Gorzeek are already available even before the Banehollow quest. Couldn't someone buy them and avoid going to Scholomance? (Since Scholo is for the Imp to create "J'eeve jar" which you can already buy!)

IF I remember correctly, the 3 items you need to summon the Dreadsteed from Gorzeek are already available even before the Banehollow quest. Couldn't someone buy them and avoid going to Scholomance? (Since Scholo is for the Imp to create "J'eeve jar" which you can already buy!)

NPC in burning steppes

Did you even read what I wrote? Geez

Sure did but it didnt make sense. Title of the thread didn't make sense either. http://db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=7631 Dreadstead of Xoroth requires Imp delivery as a prerequisite. The imp jar is used to recover the parchment. As far as the three items you are talking about.... you do not have to buy them if someone you know already has them. That player has to go with you to diremaul west and summon Xorothian for you.

Top Bottom