• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Emerald Dragons Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statement that I am complaining because my guild lost the kill is also false. I complained more than 2 weeks ago when my guild did get Lethon kill and when it became apparent that horde simply has no power to do anything, realizing how ridiculous the situation is getting. At that point I urged the staff the change the spawn system. Then yesterday few hours before the dragon spawned (and before I had any idea what the situation will look like and who will get the kill) I also bumped my complaints about the system, which were ignored.

and still it is concering exactly 1 more time to be like this :girlhoop:

afterwards you can still have the spawns at 3 AM where everyone else is sleeping cause job > world spawn
pays the bills you know :lick:

Devs should spawn world bosses in the Gurubashi Arena..
but for real, the ONLY solution for this problem is, after restart of the server, before the boss spawns, spawn his adds!
they could just spawn 2-5-10 or whatever kind of elite super hard adds.

devs should seriously fix some mechanics of the blizzlike vanilla. kronos IS NOT blizzlike anymore, not after x7 event, this is not a blizzlike server. this is a fun server. and devs should create custom events and tweak blizzlike events to suit the server.
you cannot have the blizzlike rules on a fun server, that's nonsense.

Last edited:
It's almost impossible to muster any real Horde force for this, pretty much to the point where I just put world bosses out of my mind completely. The two biggest guilds for these events on Horde side are separated by nationality. During NA times, it's really only just Onslaught. During EU times it's really just Friends. And I know even during EU times it's becoming really hard to motivate people to join for a "world boss" other than advertising it towards our guild members as "world pvp".

We have tried it with the first 2 new world bosses that spawned, but as mentioned before Alliance mostly just outnumbers us, heavily. And with the extremely low barrier of entry for them (they control the zone initially due to outnumbering/numerous summoning alts), their initial advantage just becomes bigger and bigger as time progresses. This, combined with the fact that a large percentage of Alliance players has absolutely no shame when it comes to abusing level-1 spies, summoning alts, lag-macro's, mind-controlling people into walls or pillars, or any other for of exploit they can to increase their advantage ever further. The whole Silithus fiasco just solidifies this ever further.

The other part has been mentioned by Fei, and it's basically the trust amongst horde guilds towards each-other (especially since some of these are basically "alliance alts guilds") it's hard to know who to share what information with. And considering certain ruffled feathers between guilds in terms of people taking top tier loot (see: Hand of Rag) only to leave a day later, certain isn't helping. The reality becomes that in turns of organization it's pretty much just Fei vs. the entire Alliance. Most Horde guilds have simply not giving a single fuck since day-1 of these Emerald drakes, and with hindsight now I can't really blame them (although at the time, it was fucking lame).

These kind of discussions generally tend to turn into a "... but that's not Blizz-like" type of discussion. Which is pretty pointless, you could say at this point retail WoW is far from Blizz-like if you consider the Vanilla-WoW-Blizzard. The things that they have changed, or casual-ified, over the years is astonishing and at this point you could say it's Blizz-like about almost the whole spectrum in certain cases.

If you wish to increase, or create, some form of competition around these world bosses you have to address the following points (I know developers prefer to know the problem(s), rather than hear about solutions, so I'll try):
1. Attempt to stimulate people playing Horde. Pick any means you can with 7x still alive.
2. Decrease the snowball effect of an advantage, mostly by limiting it early on. Noone should be able to log on by himself on xx level Warlock, multibox 2 rogues to click and summon 200 people by himself without farming shards for 30 minutes. Or at all. Not only does it break immersion (spelling?), not only is it fucking lame but it's also in contrast to everything in vanilla. No summoning stones, no looking-for-raid, long HS cooldowns, fly or walk everywhere by yourself. Moving people quickly and mobilizing people quickly should be an effort, not something doable by 1 person with a warlock and a /world-macro.
You can say "but then why doesn't Horde do the same?", sure - except we have a way smaller, less motivated player-base (0 emerald drakes, maybe 1-2 Azuregos total) to tap from, so this all goes back to the "decrease the increasing advantage of already having an advantage". Basically what I'm saying is no more tax-breaks for the rich. Help the poor.
3. Please, get rid of the blatant exploit abuse. Not only for world dragons but also for PvP's sake in general. This might sound controversial, but I personally believe MC-cap has no place in the game. I know all the "pro pvp" rogues are gonna cry because how else would they now fill 15minutes in their PvP movie, but honestly this things is just broken.

What is a "large percentage" to you? Do you have evidence for your accusations?
I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge for any Horde frequenting WSG's that a significant percentage of active Alliance PvP'ers abuse some sort of small "exploit", or terrain-abuse. Albeit lag-macros, hiding under carts, hiding in the little tunnel-entrance-building, MC-ing or MC-capping people right before the BG ends, abusing terrain by running up walls/hills and becoming unreachable for melee, Alt-f4'ing or whatnot. And I'm sure the people who are actually rank 10+ can make this list longer.

Large percentage? Maybe I should've said significant percentage, but I would say if you are up against an alliance premade or a team with only rank 6 and above Alliance players I'd say there are about 2 players in that team who atleast attempt to abuse some sort of small exploit in their advantage, generally they are rogues or mages. I can name about 5 of them of the top of my head, but this isn't the thread for that. Maybe if we take the entire Alliance playerbase this percentage diminishes to a neglectable amount, sure. But I do hope these things don't come as a complete shock to you, because they've been pretty prevalent, blatant and consistent over the past 6 months.

And I have to say, although it's obviously hard to stay unbiased here, but this rarely happens on Horde side (partly due to some of the exploits are Alliance or Gnome-only) but mostly because it's pretty frowned upon and peer pressure generally corrects the abuser almost immediately. Whereas when you see a gnome-mage hiding with the flag under the Horde-GY-catapult-thing for more than 10 minutes, and the fact that his gnome buddies decide to join him and /dance next to him doesn't exactly give me the impression that this "frowning upon" is happening in similar fashion on the other faction.

[edit] spelling

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge for any Horde frequenting WSG's that a significant percentage of active Alliance PvP'ers abuse some sort of small "exploit", or terrain-abuse. Albeit lag-macros, hiding under carts, hiding in the little tunnel-entrance-building, MC-ing or MC-capping people right before the BG ends, abusing terrain by running up walls/hills and becoming unreachable for melee, Alt-f4'ing or whatnot. And I'm sure the people who are actually rank 10+ can make this list longer.

Large percentage? Maybe I should've said significant percentage, but I would say if you are up against an alliance premade or a team with only rank 6 and above Alliance players I'd say there are about 2 players in that team who atleast attempt to abuse some sort of small exploit in their advantage, generally they are rogues or mages. I can name about 5 of them of the top of my head, but this isn't the thread for that. Maybe if we take the entire Alliance playerbase this percentage diminishes to a neglectable amount, sure. But I do hope these things don't come as a complete shock to you, because they've been pretty prevalent, blatant and consistent over the past 6 months.

And I have to say, although it's obviously hard to say unbiased here, but generally this rarely happens on Horde side (partly due to some of the exploits are Alliance or Gnome-only), but also mostly because it's pretty frowned upon and peer pressure usually corrects the abuser almost immediately.

So... you don't have evidence and we have to believe your word :laugh:

Well, I'm not rank 10+, but I try to PvP as much as I can (currently rank 5) and never seen this behavior. The few times i've seen such things happen, it didn't seem intentional. Just talking from my experience.

But I think that if you are going to claim such acusations, at least give some evidence. If not, your whole argument is completely invalid.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Do you realize that it was QUASAR, an ALLIANCE player who was the #1 reason wagon abuse was prohibited?

Like I give a fuck about that. You come here and slander alliance while you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. GTFO.

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?!

And I have to say, although it's obviously hard to stay unbiased here, but this rarely happens on Horde side (partly due to some of the exploits are Alliance or Gnome-only) but mostly because it's pretty frowned upon and peer pressure generally corrects the abuser almost immediately. Whereas when you see a gnome-mage hiding with the flag under the Horde-GY-catapult-thing for more than 10 minutes, and the fact that his gnome buddies decide to join him and /dance next to him doesn't exactly give me the impression that this "frowning upon" is happening in similar fashion on the other faction.

It's not happening because QUASAR worked hard on it being bannable offense to use such exploits, you little shit. Don't come acting all high and mighty, acting as a victim. You disgust me.

[...] I try to PvP as much as I can and never seen this behavior. The few times i've seen such things happen, [...]
So you've never seen this happen, except for the few times you did see it happen?

Also, my argument isn't "completely invalid" without proof. If it was, then to disproof my "completely invalid" statement, you'd have to show some proof of your own by your own reasoning. My argument is merely unproven.

Do I have screenshots and fraps video's saved to show these heinous crimes? Not really, no. The main reason, as mentioned before, is that I was under the impression this wasn't really news to anyone. But I see now that playing on the other faction can sometimes blind you from the reality of your teammates behaviour. While you are happily swinging your AV-mace somewhere in the middle of the map, your teammate is possibly standing on our Graveyard under an object we cannot reach, with 5 horde's looking at him angrily. Or just because you are ressing in base doesn't mean the rogue-flagcarrier isn't abusing lag-macro's to make him pretty much unhittable for the 3 horde melee chasing his tiny buttocks. Only to magically stop lagging and teleporting around the map after the flag is handed off.

Again, I'm not here to name and shame or to derail this thread. And my naivety in terms of what is common knowledge and what isn't, may have done so and for that I apologize.

--

[edit]:
Horo said:
*Angry ravings*
Wow, ok. That was surprising. I'm not sure how serious you are, and I'm somewhat scared to think you are being 100% serious. But my friend, if some guy's post on the forums of a private WoW server is disgusting you and making you this mad you should considering seeking some professional help. Either that, or you should wait for some more evidence of your own mental derailing. Because my posts may be lacking of evidence, yours are full of it ^^

Last edited:
You guys are derailing the thread with something completely off topic. This thread isnt about alliance abusing in BGs.

It's about Ermean doing his best to make vanguard look even worse than they already do. :lol:

So you've never seen this happen, except for the few times you did see it happen?

Also, my argument isn't "completely invalid" without proof. If it was, then to disproof my "completely invalid" statement, you'd have to show some proof of your own by your own reasoning. My argument is merely unproven.

Do I have screenshots and fraps video's saved to show these heinous crimes? Not really, no.

Your argument is worthless without evidence. You have made the claim. The burden of proof lies on you.
I can't believe I have to point this out, but you can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof

So until you have evidence of the majority of the alliance - let's say more than 50% of us - using these kinds of exploits, your posts can be dismissed as incoherent rambling fueled by baby rage arisen from the circumstance that your faction can - as a matter of fact - not get shit done.
I've had some problems with Fei in the past, but I feel downright sympathy for his situation, imagining to have to work with people like you, Smooglab.

Do I have screenshots and fraps video's saved to show these heinous crimes? Not really, no.

The GTFO this board, because people here - as intelligent human beings - work on the basis of logic.

Again, I'm not here to name and shame or to derail this thread. And my naivety in terms of what is common knowledge and what isn't, may have done so and for that I apologize.

But this is precisely for what you're here for. You are pulling indemonstrable accusations out of your ass as if it's nothing, delaying the thread. Then when you're called out on your bullshit, you perform damage control as best as you can.

[...]...But my friend[...]

I'm not your friend you trolling piece of shit.

if some guy's post on the forums of a private WoW server is disgusting you and making you this mad you should considering seeking some professional help.

Yes, yes, that's right. This condescending attempt to insult me is exactly what's pissing me off. And that's coming from a guy who literally in the paragraph above apologizes for derailing the thread, yet goes out of his way to type up a personal insult directed at my person. Grade S Hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Jesus christ, Horo. Did Seohyun kill you in the STV arena again or something? So much anger.

Jesus christ, Horo. Did Seohyun kill you in the STV arena again or something? So much anger.

This is the only language this troglodyte is capable of communicating in. How about you concentrate on what I'm saying, instead of the way I express myself?

Well, I actually said that "I didn't see this behavior" refering to people, not the "exploits" (if you want to call them that way) themselves.

Not really. Your whole argument is based on actions that you can't prove, so if those actions are not proven, then your argument can't be proved valid either. Just that simple.
I don't have to prove anything, because what you are saying is basically that people are guilty of acusations unless proven innocent. The world does not work that way in 2016.

Do I have screenshots and fraps video's saved to show these heinous crimes? Not really, no. The main reason, as mentioned before, is that I was under the impression this wasn't really news to anyone. But I see now that playing on the other faction can sometimes blind you from the reality of your teammates behaviour. While you are happily swinging your AV-mace somewhere in the middle of the map, your teammate is possibly standing on our Graveyard under an object we cannot reach, with 5 horde's looking at him angrily. Or just because you are ressing in base doesn't mean the rogue-flagcarrier isn't abusing lag-macro's to make him pretty much unhittable for the 3 horde melee chasing his tiny buttocks. Only to magically stop lagging and teleporting around the map after the flag is handed off.

Well, it is news to me. At least in my case, I'm always very close to important fights such as recovering flag or carrying it, and never seen such things as "lag-macro" (which I honestly want to know what do you mean with that) or standing in unreachable objects, ofc with the exception of the wagon that has already been stated and prohibited.
Of course I'm not always on those fights 'cause i'm not omnipresent lol but still, you state that those things happen on important times on a battleground that can decide who wins. Never seen it, and to me is just your "perception" or just what you want to believe happens when you get lagged because of technical issues.

Just be careful to not throw such acusations just like that without proof, even more if you don't intend to "name and shame".

You guys are derailing the thread with something completely off topic.

Well, we were really derailing the thread, sorry about that, but those topics had to be at least responded.

Last edited:
It's about Ermean doing his best to make vanguard look even worse than they already do. :lol:

He should try harder if that is his goal because although I am in the other camp, my opinion of vanguard has gone up in the past few days...
(purely based on forum presence / behaviour, their way of playing this game is not at all attractive to me and I do think they make a tempest in a teapot out of this whole thing. However they at least try to make something resembling a debate out of it while many opponents just throw mud.....

Okay its official cry me a river-blame everyone for the price of 1! thread now, thanks vanguard.

Yes, yes, that's right. This condescending attempt to insult me is exactly what's pissing me off. And that's coming from a guy who literally in the paragraph above apologizes for derailing the thread, yet goes out of his way to type up a personal insult directed at my person. Grade S Hypocrisy.
First of all, you were pissed off telling me to "GTFO", how you are "disgusted" and basically just yelling like a mad-man before I even mentioned something about it. So saying my mentioning of your behaviour created said behaviour is a bit strange.

But mostly, I'm not trying to troll you. I was just trying to portray an accurate picture of the situation from a Horde perspective. You have to right to disagree with me, it's a free country. Here it is atleast. However the amount of hate and anger fuelling from your posts made me honestly worried you might get a heart-attack, or atleast some serious blood-pressure problems at a later age. You might want to consider a healthy outlet for all that anger.

Also out of what hat did you pull "more than 50% of alliance" before something is significant? I never claimed "the majority of alliance uses cheats". All I said is the try-hard people in the premades don't shy away of using any tool they can, and some of those tools are borderline bug-abuse. And if you never are in those premades or never face them as a Horde player, you will most likely never witness any of it.

Time to open a "Shitchat" thread where all of you can go and write about whatever you want, and fight about all the different things you feel like fighting, and write your insults there. Meanwhile, threads like this one can stay clean of your random comments and discussions that have nothing to do with thread topic.

For example, this topic is about EMERALD DRAGONS IMPLEMENTATION, not about how you feel about random things (including how you feel about me, my guild or CORAL).

Time to open a "Shitchat" thread where all of you can go and write about whatever you want, and fight about all the different things you feel like fighting, and write your insults there. Meanwhile, threads like this one can stay clean of your random comments and discussions that have nothing to do with thread topic.

For example, this topic is about EMERALD DRAGONS IMPLEMENTATION, not about how you feel about random things (including how you feel about me, my guild or CORAL).
Shut the fuck up alrdy mongrel .

TL;DR, did you find some evidence of 50+% of the alliance using "lag macros" yet?

u want an evidence, then go play wsg and ull see by yourself.
yesterday i was playing with gnome rogue Perplexity and he is abusing some mechanics of the game.
not only him, there were at least 2-3 others ppl from his guild IRAE, who were doing the same stuff.
they would pick up a flag and run around like a maniac, into the horde, spaming drop / pick up flag.
they drop the flag, but re-pick it up before it respawns.
he would solo run into 10 hordes with flag on his back. and he would just drop /pick / drop / pick / drop / pick like millions time in 1 minute and run with 100% hp. thats abusing the system.

and srsly u cannot be that retarded to flame on horde. as an alliance on PVP server, i dont want horde to be demotivated. i want them to be strong and active. becaue if they are active, then we will be too.

horde, please dont give up. you can do it. you were always stronger than alliance.

I suppose that depends on your definition of what a "fun server" is, however, I don't share that opinion as a limited time 7x event doesn't exactly fit the mold in my eyes.

you can repeat that as many times as u want, but it still wont be reality.
my definition of blizzlike server is definitly NOT the ablity to have +20 free acounts with + 100 characters on lvl 60. u seriously cannot be that deluted.
this "limited x7 event" is going for a month already, and we still have 2 WEEKS to lvl up our alts.
thats just mad. ill have every race, every class and every faction on lvl 60.
thats blizzlike vanilla?
i cant compare it to my original account on retail where ive had ONE character on max lvl and one alt on lvl 45.
everyone who is lvling alts on x7 will have an incredible advantage over every other player.
i dont want to lvl up alts, but i am forced to do that. everyone must have at least one mage for teleports and water, at least 3 warlocks for summons... ppl will be abusing this system like crazy and u should shape up and start controling this server.
and ppl here are regulary sharing accounts and that should also not be allowed.

so just accept the fact - until you can make IP bans and IP control, you're a fun server.

just look at the silithus farming..
this is how u do a farming on kronos:
log on your warrior.
buff him with your priest, buff him with your druid, buff him with your paladin........
put a healer on follow, and start killing mobs with your warrior.
alt tab now and then to heal your warr.
i am strongly against that.
i cannot put in the words how much im against that kind of gameplay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom