• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Experience Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I log in, toggle x7 XP, log out and log back in is the x7 XP still active?
I've been assuming not, but wanted to get confirmation.

Thanks!

If I log in, toggle x7 XP, log out and log back in is the x7 XP still active?
I've been assuming not, but wanted to get confirmation.

Thanks!

It remains active until you switch it, until you hit 60, or until the event ends.

You can also just type .exp without passing any number and you'll see an info about your current experience rate and whether experience gain is enabled or not.

event ends at 23:59 or at 00:00 28th March?
pls 23:59 :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
Want to tanks our server for what they have achieved and the level of professionalism they kept till now. Im enjoying their server 1000%, hope more recognize this kind of work. Keep it up team.:cool2::cool2::cool2::biggrin:

This was a great event, many people (myself included) jumped in because of it. Thanks again Kronos staff for the oportunity and see everyone in Silithus soon!! :tongue:

Loved the event, got me into this server (now lvl 43). If it wasn't for Easter I would have reached 60... Should you give one extra day because of that? I know,I'm being selfish but I only heard the news about the event last thursday :lol:

Hey, I don't know how complicated is it from a technical point of view, but great thing would be to have one day per week with boost. Try to consider that, thanks!

Kronos FTW

I already proposed this to Chero:

Just make a permanent xp boost (maybe x4) for dungeons only and only if players are within something like 12 levels (to prevent boosting abuse). Kronos has beautifully scripted instances, it would be great to encourage leveling players to actually visit them because it would be equal or even better xp than grinding alone.

Vanilla would feel way better if you waited 45 minutes to run your instance but then get rewarded with decent xp for the effort which isn't really the case with normal rates.

I already proposed this to Chero:

Just make a permanent xp boost (maybe x4) for dungeons only and only if players are within something like 12 levels (to prevent boosting abuse). Kronos has beautifully scripted instances, it would be great to encourage leveling players to actually visit them because it would be equal or even better xp than grinding alone.

Vanilla would feel way better if you waited 45 minutes to run your instance but then get rewarded with decent xp for the effort which isn't really the case with normal rates.

Chuck Testa
- Nope

Where did you propose this? I am behind it to a very limited extent (value ranges are more tame), but it's overall a valid point - xp in dungeons is abysmal, grinding should have never been the greatest xp activity.

IRC

we need more events like this, especially for people who work long hours (8-10 hours) and it would help to jump into endgame asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom