• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Team Meeting News and Notes

Thought the XP event went pretty smoothly and I'm happy to report that I managed to get 2 characters to 60! Thanks to the dev/gm team and keep up the good work!

Nice update, but you missed Ysondre as last minute addition to the GM team...

The world dragon releases mostly went off without issues, and there were often times 300+ players competing for the kill. This was great to see, and we were able to get a lot of great footage from these releases!

Would be great to see a video :w00t:

I. Resurrecting players with non-combat spells during combat in an instance is not allowed.

I'm slightly confused as to what you trying to say, any examples?

That means that if it happens, that you start boss fight and one of your priests remains out of combat, he can't ress people.

That means that if it happens, that you start boss fight and one of your priests remains out of combat, he can't ress people.

Was that forbidden back then too? I faintly remember my raid doing this

Was that forbidden back then too? I faintly remember my raid doing this

No it was not forbidden.

But Blizzard fixed the issue by creating this combat wave.. The bosses would emit this kind of wave every 10 seconds or something and everyone in like 1000 yards would get into combat.

It started in BWL iirc.

I remember using Goblin Jumper Cables as a Hunter but it didn't work anymore with this Combat enforcement because you would get into combat before being able to ress with Jumper Cables.

Around 70% of both K1 and K1 are lvlrs comming from other servers, we have spent alot of time lvling and now having the servers shut down it will take even more time for us to hit 60.. Because of the downtime on the server i MOST DEF think we should have another EXP event so we can lvl up faster and start progressing in endgame!
- Stay United!

Around 70% of both K1 and K1 are lvlrs comming from other servers, we have spent alot of time lvling and now having the servers shut down it will take even more time for us to hit 60.. Because of the downtime on the server i MOST DEF think we should have another EXP event so we can lvl up faster and start progressing in endgame!
- Stay United!

I don't understand that logic. Did you make a deadline for yourself on when to hit 60, get pre-raid BiS and start raiding and stuff like that? Are you afraid of missing it now? Because otherwise it does not make a difference as nobody could play anyway.
There will be no further experience events as Kronos staff stated multiple times in the forum. And I'm glad of it because low level content suffers from it, as I experienced on K1 as x1 leveler.

I will not play if there is an xp boost. It fucks up everything with vanilla wow. The good with vanilla in difference to rst expansion is that endage is not all the journey there is as fun or even more fun.

- Stay United!

That's exactly the opposite of why we are here. The beauty of vanilla WoW was (is) the journey and the sense of accomplishement.

One button victories are not fun.

- Stay United!

Link

Deal with it!

PS: Please share this link / information if someone starts to beg for another experience event again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom