• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

HORO: The Movie (Rated G for /gquit)

You have to admit video was very funny, tho not sure about other random bullshit dont really follow all this drama.

ps: i did enjoy pvp action on ab weekend with horo and ned.

gr8, i r8 8/8, m8

Horo, you really care way too much what random people on the internet think of you.

gr8, i r8 8/8, m8

Horo, you really care way too much what random people on the internet think of you.

If you truly believe I shared this story because I care about your opinion of me, then you fundamentally misunderstood my intentions for posting.

Try thinking for a moment of this thread's purpose, and now think about what I posted.

Hint:
Check the only reaction imagine I posted.

If you truly believe I shared this story because I care about your opinion of me, then you fundamentally misunderstood my intentions for posting.

Try thinking for a moment of this thread's purpose, and now think about what I posted.

Hint:
Check the only reaction imagine I posted.

The amount of time you have spent posting stuff that noone is going to read is enough for me.

You might not be aware but editing videos takes time too, so I felt it was justified to put some time into my own content in this thread as well.

It was also a good opportunity to tell everyone what exactly happened.

I didn't bother posting this much information when I applied to synced because I was still annoyed by the whole thing.
Looking back on it, I'm able to post all this in a joke thread to contribute to people's entertainment.

If you truly didn't care about my posts then you wouldn't comment on them so much... come on, be honest.

You might not be aware but editing videos takes time too, so I felt it was justified to put some time into my own content in this thread as well.

It was also a good opportunity to tell everyone what exactly happened.

I didn't bother posting this much information when I applied to synced because I was still annoyed by the whole thing.
Looking back on it, I'm able to post all this in a joke thread to contribute to people's entertainment.

If you truly didn't care about my posts then you wouldn't comment on them so much... come on, be honest.

I care about you. We care about you. Don't do anything foolish.

One other big reason was that the class leader of Paladins, who was leading the pvp premade after I was done (Kengar), decided to log on another premade members account(Pikkuhousut), walk to Orgrimmar and kill Civilians with the intention of deranking Pikku to the point at which Pikku's rank progress was just slightly below Kengar's own ranking points.

I know we've had our little ups and downs mate but i have a little secret for you here: I didnt do it :)
At the time it happened 3-4 guys knew the acc info besides me. I have my own suspect but this is already so old news i don't really care anymore. But if you wanna think it was me then feel free to do so.
I know what i've done and what i havent. That's all that matters to me.

Also i'm actually really glad about these incidents since it made me roll to horde side and community wise this side wins 100-0.

ps. No offense but you still suck as a person and a player no matter what anyone says.

If you know who did it let me know.
If you don't know who did it just keep silent and let the topic die.

I thought people would know by now that I couldn't care less about what the public thinks about me. I'm glad you found a new home with arcanum though, they got a bunch of cool guys.

ps. No offense but you still suck as a person and a player no matter what anyone says.

Just couldn't let it go huh?

I'm not gonna stoop as low as to say "no offence" followed up by an insult. Says more about you than it does about me.

Godspeed.

Last edited:
CgWZ4cGWcAA60Xy.jpg

it's ok

hue

I honestly can't see Horo as a veiny mofo.

I'm thinking more neckbeard in a Trilby.

neckbeard-trilby.jpg

Great sand stealing skills,reminds me of the time i did it to Quasar and Horo a few months ago,priceless.I used to vanish in front of them with mob aggro.I miss those days...

Fk... they can get away with what they write about me on youtube.

How humiliating....

god how embarrassing I hate how at 1:51 how you just stand there like I died from you doing nothing....

from the legendary director perpxkingxunbeatablewinnergodallaroundlegendx and his band of goons who brought you box office hits such as

a synced xmas - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFf4x-RhbOA

oscar winning performers lmory and turboen in romeo and juliet 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOxxydpodo

and the oscar nominated picture "saving private flisan" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPlvlkdZumg

comes a quick flick, a preview, a trailer of one of the biggest films of this year

HORO: The Movie.

[video=youtube;IDAb5PzMlwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDAb5PzMlwI[/video]

no arcane bombs were hurt in the making of this film

How much of your spriests shit did whoro eat?

Why did my impostor get banned? Frankly, I found his terrible resolution copy of my avatar quite charming. :^)

Top Bottom