• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos: SCREENSHOT THREAD

Gratz Swag! (I stole this picture on the internets)

FHOeumi.jpg

Twink Twins! (My is on the right)
mrBWBMl.jpg

Rip Fellson
oxUbE7S.jpg

Burn them all!
kkk5sfg.jpg

Visiting SW, (hi Lild) :3
CNrl2VK.jpg

Harambe.
IjTP5dn.jpg

Max silly.
C5OC7mU.jpg

SCREENSHOT THREAD (Kronos 1&2 PvP Style)

Welcome, welcome far and wide ! Welcome Horde and Alliance alike ! Adventurers, thrill seekers ! Share, view, post and enjoy ! (Feel free to share Screenshots from K1&2 Just remember to specifiy which your SS belongs to, in my case all K2)

I'll start out with one of my more ... Personal screenshots, in hopes of encouraging everyone to feel free and share !

Bphi1u8.jpg

Taken on my way to Elwynn Forest from Menethil Harbor ! On the western coast of the Kingdoms I've found two reliable and way too serious bruisers ! Care to see for yourself ? Just west of Stormwind at the abandoned house !

- - - Updated - - -

And why, of course on a PvP server, first Honorable Kill screenshots are a must !

igp4XVt.jpg

Unfortunate Pikabu nearly parted ways with me after I had noticed his (Skull) Level indicator and even better [Resurrection Sickness] to boot ! A tad late SS of a first hk but still worthy of rememberance !

Last edited:
Re: SCREENSHOT THREAD (Kronos 2 PvP Style)

bL3fBSd.jpg

Just another day in Tristfal Glades (K2), Hunting, Fishing and PvPn' ;)

Once again ,feel free to post your own !

Last edited:
Top Bottom