• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Kronos II launching Wednesday 27th April

You spoke and we listened. After literally hundreds of requests via tickets, forum posts, comments on social media and a lot of conversations in-game, we agree that it is time for Kronos to release a second realm and after the sheer amount of interest shown, it has been decided that we must take action immediately. There are a number of benefits to this second realm, the most important of which is the lowered stress on the Kronos server.

After a turbulent month, we are making our way back to our philosophy of quality over all else and the resources that will be freed up by the new addition to the Twinstar project will be key to this. The quick fixes that had to be put in place to manage the fluctuations in population can be scaled back and the effects of overpopulation on Kronos will be mitigated before they do significant and permanent damage.

Read More

Last edited:
Thanks Kronos team!!!

I'm one of the many new people here, and very excited to start on a fresh server :)

What time will the server go live on the 27th? Or is that something that is still to be determined?

Just a simple question. Are you going to set 5k cap on K II? Even 5k would not be enough. After recent events and hype around legacy servers thousands will come. You have to think about it. Im pretty sure we will get 5k+ queue at the launch. :wacko: Also you might need to reconsider your rules because there are many people with 2-3 chars online at the time. That makes other people with only 1 char to wait in queue.

Last edited:
Hats off too the amazing Kronos team and their great response time on the huge increase in number of players!
Hopefully they can make a few more servers in the future, I don't see growth stopping any time soon here.

Outstanding news! - The big question is will we be allowed character migration from the main server to the new pvp server.... I've just levels up 2 50 after coming from nost, as are most of my guild and I for one, do NOT want to have to level AGAIN to avoid the current issues.

Please increase the cap on the first server. I want AV, instances, farm rep and world pvp 24/7.

Last edited:
Awesome! Im also pretty concerned about the population cap on the second server for the first few weeks. There will be a huge run on the server!

I am very happy about these news!! Don't care if it is PvP or PvE, both are fine for me. This will not only benefit players that are now joining Kronos, but also veteran players in the current live realm. Thanks a lot TwinStar, you're awesome!!

EDIT: once again, this image needs to be posted!

B9-WSTpIQAAkfiq.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

i'm a very new player, first logged in on Friday and of course now i'm really excited by this new server idea.

But I can't help but wonder how hard the leveling will be in the beginning with a swarm of people trying to kill a few wolves lol i'm very curious

Are there any future plans for Cross-Realm pvp or is that impossible for the 1.12.1 client ?

Are there any future plans for Cross-Realm pvp or is that impossible for the 1.12.1 client ?

It should be. Patch 1.10? Or 1.12? Brought that to retail. The thing is that it requires a lot of tweaking into fundamental functions of the core. And I'm not sure if there are enough resources to do that.

I remember that Twinstar planned it for their WotLK servers years ago, but It was never done due to its complexity.

Hello,

i'm a very new player, first logged in on Friday and of course now i'm really excited by this new server idea.

But I can't help but wonder how hard the leveling will be in the beginning with a swarm of people trying to kill a few wolves lol i'm very curious
Kronos npc spawns depend on population in a zone so if many are within a zone the npc's will automaticlly spawn faster depending on how high the population in the zone is :)

Thank you so much Chero and the rest of the team! This is definitely the correct decision I think, and really the only solution to the problems at hand from overpopulation.
I know you aren't giving out additional information yet, but I can't help but be curious how transfers will work between the two realms, if implemented at all. Perhaps through use of donation stars to pay for a transfer? Maybe even a free temporary event in the first month or something so that the first Kronos realm can get an immediate relief and many players can transfer to the 2nd? And after the temporary free transfer event, it would be payable with stars? Just ideas is all! I'm sure you're thinking about this right now.
Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Add option to transfer to KII from The Main (at least for accounts made in last 2 months) and will definitely bring balance to the Force.

Excellent news!

I am not sure I want to restart yet again but new guilds will certainly enjoy the fresh start and server identity.

Strength to those starting Wednesday! It will be a rough time but always exciting.

PLEASE add the option for new accounts to migrate over. I have a lot of time invested already in the last 2-3 weeks since I joined and I really would like to be able to go to a fresh progression server but keep all that I have earned! Maybe restrict it to accounts made in the last 1-2 months so that it stays balanced still and not everybody just transfers over

Don't allow server transfer please, this should be a fresh race from 1-60 and a fresh progression on 60!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Top Bottom