• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Jesus... sat in a 2 hour queue and got disconnected at position 105.

This is getting really ridiculous. Most people don't mind waiting to get in but with these disconnects it's a goddamn gamble every time. I appreciate all the hard work the Kronos team is doing but this needs to be looked at..

Respec cost , non-blizzlike LoS, you allowd to change in game models for example :biggrin:

"As far as I know, we never presented our project as blizz-like. We are trying to deliver the best experience with QoL improvements. You don't have to like that - you don't have to play here. There are plenty of players in the queue ." quote from Chero :lol:

k, thx :smile: Anyway I still don't want higher spawn rates :yes: But it's up to Kronos what they'll do. As long as level/exp rates and end game is kind of blizzlike I'll stay here.

My queue right now is 6 hours long. There are too many people who are staying online through shady means. Can't we just disconnect everyone who has been online for over 48 hours straight?

Just waited ANOTHER hour to get disconnected from the queue. No other internet problems while this is happening.

My queue right now is 6 hours long. There are too many people who are staying online through shady means. Can't we just disconnect everyone who has been online for over 48 hours straight?

Its around 8pm server time I think(pretty much peak time) so you are going to have a long queu. However, if there have been accounts constantly online since the server opened I have to agree that those need to be looked at.

Its around 8pm server time I think(pretty much peak time) so you are going to have a long queu. However, if there have been accounts constantly online since the server opened I have to agree that those need to be looked at.

Go to any inn and you'll see at least a handful of people running into walls or casting a spell every now and then in order to stay logged in, it's ridiculous.

Go to any inn and you'll see at least a handful of people running into walls or casting a spell every now and then in order to stay logged in, it's ridiculous.

If that is truly happening(and I feel sure it is) those people really need to endure a 1 week suspension from the server.

If that is truly happening(and I feel sure it is) those people really need to endure a 1 week suspension from the server.

I mean, there is such thing as an AFK macro and or addon, and I've seen it being used, whether or not sanctions are to be made is up to the staff, but I admit, it's kind of a cuntbag thing to do.

Just report those who blatantly avoid AFK disconnect. Record a video, post to the Blacklist section. GMs can't suspend "plenty of people in every inn".

Thats kinda funny how this turned out :D People not logging off even when they have irl stuff to do. They just sit semiafk for 3-4 hrs to avoid the queue then getting back to play :blink:

Last edited:
Need to work on Kronos II...waited for over two hours in a que, finally got logged in and got DCed 5 seconds into the game...BAM back in a 2 hour que. Kinda makes me not wanna play anymore cuz im almost unable to play the game except at odd hours

Using a macro to stay Anti AFK is not against the rules....it's built into the game...

Using a bot on the other hand is...

Shame on people taking pictures of people trying to get them banned for not wanted to wait in a 4 hour que

Luckily i have all the free time in the world to play so i have no use for either..

Last edited:
Why does it say disconnected from server when i try to login, on the first screen?
Didn't have problems before. Have saved in WTF folder, SET realmName "Kronos", but it always changes when i start game

Last edited:
This is the best that has happened to mmorpgs in a long time. I feel now what has not been felt for a long time. Adventure. Struggle. Community. Progress. It seems mmorpg is back on the meny, boys!

Using a macro to stay Anti AFK is not against the rules....it's built into the game...

Using a bot on the other hand is...

Shame on people taking pictures of people trying to get them banned for not wanted to wait in a 4 hour que

Since when it's a matter of technical feasability? Just because you can do it, doesn't mean it is legitimate for you to do it. It's just common sense. If you want to play, you play... when and if you can't, you have no right to hinder anyone else willing to do it.

Top Bottom