• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

New Kronos II

Chinese people........ To all you gold buyers.. Thanks for this DDOS attacks.. If u werent buying chinese shitt services they wouldnt eaven ddoos the server..

Are the DDOS attacks coming from China? Do we know this for sure?

If so, accounts from this region should be banned. It is the prudent and pragmatic thing to do.

Also, anyone caught selling or buying gold should be permanently account and IP banned.

These folks have always been a cancer on WoW. Let's not have that cancer here please.

Are the DDOS attacks coming from China? Do we know this for sure?

If so, accounts from this region should be banned. It is the prudent and pragmatic thing to do.

Also, anyone caught selling or buying gold should be permanently account and IP banned.

These folks have always been a cancer on WoW. Let's not have that cancer here please.

This is not how the internet works. DDOS can come from any source IP, worldwide. Accounts in China can easily be created from an 'European' IP, sidestepping your 'solution'. The Kronos admins are already permanently banning gold selling or buying accounts and flagging the associated IPs.

Well without actual network log stuff WE don't even know there's a DDoS. I'm not sure if that's something they can even deal with or if it's gotta go through their server provider. Or it could just be misconfigured cloudflare. Impossible to really deal with this shit from the sidelines.

This is it. It seems they will be having same story as PLAYTBC. It was nice while ite lasted

so what.....this is the end of this?

In the end I believe it's up to the community if this is the end of Kronos or not. They said they are working on a fix and that it will take some time(~2 weeks was their estimate), and I believe them.

Creating something that can be called the best is pretty much never an easy and a short road. I hope people will stay patient for the time being.

Are there often Ddos attacks on this server?

After there was a mass ban wave against chinese gold sellers yes. It has gotten progressively worse it seems.

But nothing is for certain, as we can't credit the chinese for the ddos with certainty. Simply no one knows who, but someone is heavily attacking our Kronos right now

:w00t: and the sickest part of it - we dont know what exacly is going on...

We know exactly whats going on. The server is under heavy and frequent DDoS.

Would you appreciate that more if, for example, the admins told us whoever is DDoSing is requesting this and that. Then next thing you know the community would inevitably bend and start pressuring the staff to negotiate creating much unnecessary drama.

To be honest I find this situation right now more appealing. We might not receive alot of communication, but at least we know for certain they arent negotiating with criminals(if thats the case).

Im not a refugee or anything, I just went nostalgic last day and Im free may out so I started searching for a vanilla server... registered on nos but then found out it was shut down like 2 weeks ago, so I ended up here, made an account and all and its obviously down too, as if god is telling me not to go back to this game again.

Is there any risk that blizz is shutting down this too and they just say its ddos attacks? I mean... fuck yo.

Im not a refugee or anything, I just went nostalgic last day and Im free may out so I started searching for a vanilla server... registered on nos but then found out it was shut down like 2 weeks ago, so I ended up here, made an account and all and its obviously down too, as if god is telling me not to go back to this game again.

Is there any risk that blizz is shutting down this too and they just say its ddos attacks? I mean... fuck yo.

What does your gut tell you?

And if your worried that this is blizz shutting down kronos, you can rest assured it is not. DDoS is considered terrorism.

Last edited:
I repeat :D. I hope all of u never buy gold in the future in any game.

We have to ruin their bussiness.

In the end I believe it's up to the community if this is the end of Kronos or not. They said they are working on a fix and that it will take some time(~2 weeks was their estimate), and I believe them.

Creating something that can be called the best is pretty much never an easy and a short road. I hope people will stay patient for the time being.

well said, people are talking about the server as if it is already over.

and may i add that the only fact we received is that it's a DDOS attack, all others were created in the forum posts. Gold sellers or not, nothing was confirmed so please be patient and keep ur posts to actual status and facts.

Many other forum members are still asking "are the servers down?" simply because they can't read ALL the messages.

One thing I realized for sure, everybody here supports Kronos Team and stand well behind them. If there is anything we can do, we will do it. It's not an easy task going through this project just to revive the spirit of Vanilla.

We wait, as long as it takes, and you have our support.

Well I had hoped we'd be able to play for a few hours a day at least, but yesterday and today since I woke up to when I went to sleep it was down due to DDoS. Honestly if there was another fresh server out there I'd be gone right now, but since the options seem to be wait and play something else, or play on an established server, I'll pick the former.

Top Bottom