• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Kronos United

Next weekend? I thought the servers are coming back up tomorrow/monday, like they said as their short term plan of moving servers, while long term one (better DDoS protection) will take ~2 weeks to complete?

The way I understood it was that the servers would be up and running tomorrow or monday as well.

From Kronos' facebook update May 10th:
We outlined a long-term plan to resolve those issues which will take upwards of 2 weeks to complete.
After many days and many nights of work, investigation and analysis we have also decided to do the following actions which will directly impact Kronos over the short-term : As of this update, we are in the process of moving our servers to new dedicated hosts. This process means that we have taken down the servers. This will allow us to strictly focus on the transition and to work much more quickly and without distractions. The servers are expected to be off/down until Sunday 15.05 or Monday 16.05.

I can't believe this . . . . I'm 63 years old and am as excited as a kid on Xmas eve waiting for the servers to come back tomorrow or Monday :w00t:

Living in the hope:) Vanilla takes me back to the days when wow was fun, when it all all started, when you had to actually play the game and interact with other and you sometimes made some new friends ingame that lasted more than the current dungeon you were in!

at 19 with my undead warlock, having so much fun, hyped for it to get online!

Anyone heard anything?

Thanx for all hard work you guys are doing for us ;) hopefully we will all see each other again on sunday/monday. Stay strong and don't give up, players are with you

I keep checking, have a level 5 Priest that I am looking forward to getting back to. Great team we have here.

You have my axe... Er... Hammer rather.
I can't wait to pick up where I left off in loch modan; or even if I must, start over.
Here's my hope to a speedy resolution.

I can not wait until the servers come back up. I literally started a char the day the before DDos'ing started, and the interactions I had just leveling in the undead zone made me realize how badly I wanted to play Vanilla again. I have been coming home from work everyday hoping for any updates or news and am extremely excited to start leveling. I want to thank the Kronos team and the community for being utterly Amazing thus far, and I haven't even played past level 6 lol.

ditto, would be great if the servers are back online today on sunday. over here is a holiday tomorrow so ive got some free time :p

I am literally dying for Kronos to be back up. I found you guys recently, the Vanilla addiction started to hit me hard again, just as it did many years ago, and then the damn DDOS terrorists torpedoed the servers. I am in pain! Haha.

I love you guys and the Kronos admins and devs! Hopefully you have also took the time to perhaps move the servers to a different location, far far away from Blizzard's legal clutches to make it a lot harder if not impossible for them to make it follow Nost into the grave.

Drzte se kluci.

I just saw that on the Kronos II census page it says: Server status: offline Offline until: 16.05...

Coupled with the facts that they will give a notice 12 hrs prior to relaunch and that it's almost noon in europe (they won't bring it online in the middle of the night ?), I think it's unlikely that we will be able to play today.

Meh, I don't really care, this was already the hardest week in my whole life, so at this point 1 day doesn't make a difference anymore. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so longing to play that my friends got me to install GW2 (they promised they would try kronos with me when it came online)... it sucks ass!
Please oh please come back to me ohh glorious kronos, smite the heathens that ddos attacked thou servers, and let me continue to wreck haweck against the unholy ones in game.

I just saw that on the Kronos II census page it says: Server status: offline Offline until: 16.05...

Coupled with the facts that they will give a notice 12 hrs prior to relaunch and that it's almost noon in europe (they won't bring it online in the middle of the night ?), I think it's unlikely that we will be able to play today.

Meh, I don't really care, this was already the hardest week in my whole life, so at this point 1 day doesn't make a difference anymore. >_<

It may well be so. But i think they will do an update sone to tell us the progress and that monday is more likely. I hope they open when they are sure it works rather than push it.

I have faith in Chero. He have brought us the best scripted vanilla server and a dev team that delivers raids redy to play and not needed to take down them after release. They have implemented good features that whas not in vanilla wow but as i see only as +. Like respec cost and line of sight.
I have great faith in the dev team. They dont have backbones made of jelly. They will deliver and when they do it be quality.

Update from Kronos facebook page just now:

Dear Community,It’s been a turbulent month for our community and the recent attacks on Kronos have only compounded the situation. It has ultimately resulted in a drastic move, one which has required the combined efforts of the Twinstar and Kronos teams to bring to fruition.
Naturally, the logistics involved in this are extremely complex, so to avoid further disappointment, we are pushing back our initial ETA for the return of Kronos by 24 hours.
This ultimately means that our servers should be back online sometime on Tuesday.
For now we cannot offer any further information but rest assured that we will take whatever measures necessary to ensure the success and longevity of the Kronos project.
Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Yours Sincerely,

Chero

Looks like it won't be back until tuesday, guys.

Top Bottom