• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

HORO: The Movie (Rated G for /gquit)

dude..i dont fucking know u guys im knew 2 this expansion but i seen the video and i thought holy shit why are these guys backpaddling and standing still and pve´n around in a pvp area and then posting on forums like there are rank 1 glads ..
so i got a simple question: is backpaddling and not having keybinds a big part from this expansion?

It was worse during retail cause 99% of people were bad by todays standards. From what I know most have learned to use keybinds, backpaddling is still a thing tho, as u can see in the vid.

If the whole fight was presented, you'd have seen why I did that lol. All these people giving me shit about backpaddeling for a tenth of a second stretched out forever with a x8 slow motion; also about hotkeys - originally I played tank from 2004 to 2011 so cut me some slack please.

Last edited:
If the whole fight was presented, you'd have seen why I did that lol. All these people giving me shit about backpaddeling for a tenth of a second stretched out forever with a x8 slow motion; also about hotkeys - originally I played tank from 2004 to 2011 so cut me some slack please.
ok hehe

backpaddeling for a tenth of a second stretched out forever with a x8 slow motion

bIItYII.png

i'm sorry to mention my friend that you held that s key valiantly for a little over a whopping 3.35 seconds (without slows)

happens to the best of us my man, don't sweat it. you'll get there someday

autograph signings tonight outside tgi fridays

bIItYII.png

i'm sorry to mention my friend that you held that s key valiantly for a little over a whopping 3.35 seconds (without slows)

happens to the best of us my man, don't sweat it. you'll get there someday

autograph signings tonight outside tgi fridays

Winning.

Horo ate that priests sh#t goood... Ive fapped 20 times to it. You should of stepped on him perplexity. Made his inferior warrior taste shadowform

Last edited:
Top Bottom