• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information Warlock Summoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to see a screenshot of the GM conversation stating roughly "Yes, it is completely fine to take a character of level 20ish into a zone with level 50+ content and earn experience for them in a location where enemy mobs have NO CHANCE of ever drawing LOS to them, especially with the use of auto spawning petty health mobs".

A couple of notes that I would like to share.

#1. We have hired a couple of new GMs and are in the process of bringing in a couple of more to the team. It needs to be understood that new GMs are in training and it can take some time for them to get fully accustomed to the role and all the "swerves & loopholes" that players like to find. We train the best we can but there are instances where it can either be misinformation given to the GM or information taken out of context. While these GMs are in training it is expected that players give some of these "new faces" a little leeway.

#2. The rules section of the website has been in dire need of fine tuning (which we have been hard at work on). Expect that to come up soon. With that being said as staff we always reserve the right to reverse decisions based on facts and evidence. Something seemly innocent can be fine one day, but if that innocent act starts to enable exploits and these exploits start to spread like a plague then we have the right to modify the server rules as needed as per rule: "– The administrator reserves himself the right to change the server rules at any time."
Further to this, the rules state "The player is obliged to observe changes to the rules announced via the twinstar.cz or kronos-wow.com web portal and abide by them even if they are not yet listed here."
One of our goals for 2016 is to increase the communication and transparency with the community, and the rules page is something that is a work in progress. It doesn't get updated nearly enough so while it can be hard to keep track of rules that are not listed, we generally are lenient on players who break rules not listed here or not publicly known from our platforms. The leniency involves generally a warning and request to not do said action again. If they are a repeat offender after being made aware of a rule, they are then disciplined according to our procedural process.

3. For clarification. Low level characters can be brought to high level zones with high level characters and can "soak" xp from mobs being killed. However. at no time has it ever been ok to kill mobs for xp where these low level characters are not in line of sight of the mobs and/or cannot be damaged by either mobs or enemy players. Doing such behaviour is considered an exploit.

Here's a rule of thumb that we suggest to players. If in doubt that what you want to do and/or are doing is an exploit, don't do it. Following that guideline will save you a lot of possible grief, and in certain cases can save you from losing your account.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Last edited:
I love the Kronos displays a backbone that Blizz never had. So opposite the wishy-washy WoD flight crap and all that. And that's why I think Kronos will continue to be a great server.

I am very happy that the devs are staying strict with not allowing bug abuse and system loopholes to be exploited. Please don't listen to all the people complaining about this mechanic abuse being removed.

Being too soft with things like this is a big part of what drove Blizz into the ground so I'm glad Kronos are doing the opposite. Stay strong.

Does not matter any more now because try-hearted guilds made level 60 locka during the x7 event.

Wish you guy's would focus on bringing stability to the server before you worry about small things like people abusing summoning. Haven't been able to log into Kronos for 3 days now. Many people having this problem and it has yet to be acknowledged by Twinstar staff. Please be more active in updating us, using facebook, twitter, or some means of communication. Being left in the dark makes me want to quit and find a different server.

Wish you guy's would focus on bringing stability to the server before you worry about small things like people abusing summoning. Haven't been able to log into Kronos for 3 days now. Many people having this problem and it has yet to be acknowledged by Twinstar staff. Please be more active in updating us, using facebook, twitter, or some means of communication. Being left in the dark makes me want to quit and find a different server.
This thread is half a year old lmao

Gesendet von meinem LG-D620 mit Tapatalk

It was just an example, and its at the top of the forum for Kronos. My intent was to get someones attention, was hoping for a mod's tho to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom