• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Addon] Chronometer v 0.10.1 (fixed)

Found out something "funny":

Still, the command /chron anchor won't work.

BUT: If I use /chron config and click "anchor", it works pretty fine even with Luna :cool2:

Yeah, I already said that twice.

The addon still works perfectly fine with Luna, it's just that you have to use the config menu for anchor and standby, the chat commands cause errors.

Just manulally set \Interface\AddOns\Chronometer\libs\AceConsole-2.0\AceConsole-2.0.lua revision number on line(16) to be higher than revision number in \Interface\AddOns\LuaUnitFrames\libs\AceConsole-2.0\AceConsole-2.0.lua - for example 30000. If ace does not start the updating proces, chronometer will keep all its variables. Those two files are the same anyway and it should work with other libdependent addons as well, for a while.

Last edited:
oh, i just will update AceConsole-2.0 lib in distribution here...

Updated. Re-download archive... ^^^

Last edited:
Guys how chronometer works for you? This addon is completly bugged.

- After killing a target it still shows and tracks our spell.
- It shows wrong target names. If I click LMB on the bar it should renew the same ability on the same target but.. It targets other mobs around and says out of range.
- Sometimes when fighting with 2 mobs and casting two same spells it shows only one on one target ignoring the second.

Tested on clear version of the game with no other addons.

its vanilla my friend. There is limitation of targeting. About showing the dead target - ill see what can i do.

in wow 1.12.1 there is no mechanics to clearly identify each target. So if mobs have same name - addon cant divide combat log between them.

I just feel like i'm using bugged addon that doesn't work how it should. It should always track and display several spells on several targets like DoTimer does, not only sometimes. So why it still has renew feature by LMB if the game can't identify each target? Shouldn't be removed then? It has also an option kill or sth like that and checking this should cause all displayed spells to disappear after targets death but it doesn't.

If u read the readme file ...

== Clicking on the Chronometer Bars: ==
* Right-clicking a Chronometer bar will force the bar to disappear - especially useful if you use long debuffs like Curse of Shadows and leave the /chron kill option off to avoid issues with duplicate NPC names.
* Left-clicking a Chronometer bar will recast the spell on the bar's target. If the target is an NPC and there are other NPCs nearby with the same name, Chronometer has no way to distinguish between them, so do so at your own risk.
* Middle-clicking a Chronometer Immolate bar will cast Conflagrate on the bar's target. Again, duplicate NPC names can cause problems with this.
* Middle-clicking a Chronometer Rejuvenation or Regrowth bar will cast Swiftmend on the bar's target.

so... DoTimer also cant do it...

Is there any way I can make the addon ignore certain buffs/debuffs so that they don't show up?

If it's not possible, is there any addon that can? I really only want it to track just a handful of stuff.

Is there any way I can make the addon ignore certain buffs/debuffs so that they don't show up?

If it's not possible, is there any addon that can? I really only want it to track just a handful of stuff.

in the "/Data" folder is a file for every class which is editable very easily

just put a "--" in front of the line which you don't need

Hello Laytya,

Your addons are really great, I am using many of them!

I would like to ask you pretty please - can you backport to Vanilla WoW the addon AtlasLootReverse?

Pretty please with sugar on top! :)

Top Bottom