• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Health funnel question

Redcore

Hey guys. Wanna start lock on kronos. Have been on nostalrius before and what i didnt like was how health funnel was working. Basically it was like commiting a suicide when i tried to heal my void. He got healed for very little but my health was dropping like mad. Is the same thing here on kronos?

Hi i have exactly opposite experience on kronos. Void is healed very quickly and my hp almost not dropping at all.

well you can easily try and compare the bugreport from kronos with that of nostrils and you should be quite surprised by the large difference in quality since not only do they fix a lot more cases here but they also filter it all into multiple categories and follow up on cases fixing them to the smallest detail.

Cool. Gonna level my lock then. Thanks mate!

I know this is a old topic but just quickly going to say,never use health funnel as lock.In pvp nor in pve.U dont need it.Mostly in pve grinding u have void/fel on and they both have skills which heal them up.

I know this is a old topic but just quickly going to say,never use health funnel as lock.In pvp nor in pve.U dont need it.Mostly in pve grinding u have void/fel on and they both have skills which heal them up.

You use it in pvp sometimes if you're soul link.

Yea ofc u can use it at times when in need but I supposed he was talking pve grinding which is not needed.

Eh, it's actually useful if you're grinding or chain pulling with your void and he can't consume shadows because he's oom from taunting.

Top Bottom