• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[BWL] Blackwing Lair 24m BWL speedrun by <Vanguard>

okay. when i asked the GM team a couple months back they said its abusing and we shouldn't do it. between me asking the GM's and this date, there has been a teammeeting stating its not abusing ... ;)

sorry for the false accusation. i was still under the assumption that the information i got from the GM's is still valid. also i never expected the GM's/kronos would change their policy afterwards. after all it's quite common that rules like this, once established, do not get changed afterwards.

Also posting Nedstark's version of the video here in order to display his well-done work on assembling a high-quality video (you can notice it in the details while watching) of the same run from perspectives of Oppahansi, Nedstark, Hagson and Erminn, displaying important steps of the speedrun in a very nice way and giving overall a very good feeling of what everyone's job was.

[video=youtube;zv0OHmsepZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv0OHmsepZk[/video]

No its not, but clever of them to use it. Considering lab trash is the most time consuming part of BWL I'm not sure if this is more impressive than NOPE's but its certainly a very well done clear.

Also posting Nedstark's version of the video here in order to display his well-done work on assembling a high-quality video (you can notice it in the details while watching) of the same run from perspectives of Oppahansi, Nedstark, Hagson and Erminn, displaying important steps of the speedrun in a very nice way and giving overall a very good feeling of what everyone's job was.

[video=youtube;zv0OHmsepZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv0OHmsepZk[/video]
Just wanted to point out how this R14 Bis warrior(nedstark) is barely beating a preraid bis viskag warrior(relada) in dps

Top Bottom