• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Warlock Pet Bugged

mrmooshie

My Voidwalker, Imp, and Succubus have no abilities. My Felhunter has somehow acquired the abilities of the other three demons. I have a ticket up but I was curious if anyone else is having this issue or has any ideas on how to solve it.

I went to pet trainer spend gold for books and still nothing.. is GM will ever responde to that or not worth to wait anymore?

I have same problem , my void acting like imp (firebolt enemy) have Blood pact and Paranoia auras, Imp lost all abilities same as felhunter.. I reported few times but its already 3rd week i can't normaly play. Also i spend gold to buy books from Pet trainer but void can't learn anymore and rest of demons as well .. Just a money waisting.. Some of warlocks dont have any issues.. But seems Kronos team don't care at all. Sad...

My imp could devour and my other minions had hunter pet spells. Good times.

If you have additional abilities you might need to /run PetAbandon() for your respective minion to get rid of them.
After that you can simply rebuy the books.

Exact same problem. Will try the pet abandon thing. I had bought new abilities and stuff but it says my book is full and won't let me learn anymore.

Pet abandon worked. Can buy and learn all the abilities again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're too lazy to do that, make a ticket as Chero announced in world chat and on the issue in the bugtracker. They'll have to remove every spell it shouldn't have one by one and add the normal ones again, but it works.

Top Bottom