• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

RisenUI - An ElvUI inspired interface for 1.12

1) Questie link in the OP
AtlasQuest allows to list the quests (and their prequests) for each each dungeon. Which Questie doesn't.

2) AUX link in the OP
I tried AUX, the UI is not as simple as auctioneer, it doesn't provide recommended sell price and doesn't display AH price for each item in the tooltip (through EnhTooltip and Informant).

3) Using Prat atm

I don't find any (working) option for highlighting chat lines.

6) will look into enh tooltip, informant and equip compare.

Yeh it's really great, for each item, it displays its purpose ("used for cooking", "quest item", etc), its selling price at a NPC vendor and at the AH (using auctioneer)

Thx anyway for risenUI :)

AtlasQuest allows to list the quests (and their prequests) for each each dungeon. Which Questie doesn't.

I tried AUX, the UI is not as simple as auctioneer, it doesn't provide recommended sell price and doesn't display AH price for each item in the tooltip (through EnhTooltip and Informant).

PM sent, try out my personal favorite version of Aux from earlier this year

So will that be able to show something like the duration left on scorch stacks?

It will show stacks, not duration though. We need a burning crusade client to show duration (The reason being because we can't track a timer that another mage refreshes. to my knowledge anyway)

Last edited:
Theoretically you could read the combat log for that but that would only work on bosses I guess.

BTW, why are you not using MPOWA :p?

cheers!

Theoretically you could read the combat log for that but that would only work on bosses I guess.

BTW, why are you not using MPOWA :p?

cheers!

I'll give modified power auras a go Shino, I use power auras for very basic funcionality but seeing is how your addons have completely stomped Buffalo and sw_stats. I will give it a go :p

DPSMate and Vanilla consolidated buff frames are honestly my 2 favorite addons right now, I don't know how I played without them before

hmm this is not the case on my end, it lines up perfectly for me. I just +1 with some guild members and they aren't seeing this either

what resolution are you currently playing at?

you can also remove UI theme by doing /oskin, see if that fixes it?

Seems it is not only the honor thingy, every menu is scewered a little down and to the right.

Im using 1920x1080 windowed, disabling oskin makes stuff align nicely again. Its not fixed by playing fullscreen.

Maybe it has something to do with my UI scale? Eventho everything else looks ok. I'm stumped, but you seem like an addon-god so perhaps you can help :D

Seems it is not only the honor thingy, every menu is scewered a little down and to the right.

Im using 1920x1080 windowed, disabling oskin makes stuff align nicely again. Its not fixed by playing fullscreen.

Maybe it has something to do with my UI scale? Eventho everything else looks ok. I'm stumped, but you seem like an addon-god so perhaps you can help :D

I can confirm oSkin is funky with UI scale so I've pushed an update because I've been thinking about slimming down the UI and oSkin was the first thing on my list to go (its just to much of a hog anyway)

2.5.1 now available

-Updated DPSMate
-Added AtlasQuest (TBC backport)
-Removed overlays
-Removed oSkin

The Atlas suite is now complete and this is by far the best version of it your going to get for Vanilla, the backport was a long term project on Feenix that can be found here: https://github.com/Cabro/Atlas/

this is def the build of this UI to be on guys.

Last edited:
Can i keep going with my current version and only disable oSkin without any issues?

Can i keep going with my current version and only disable oSkin without any issues?

yes of course, update on a rainy day maybe? nothing I release is unstable

to properly get rid of the oSkin

1) remove oSkin folder in Interface/Addons
2) remove buttons and tooltips folders in /Interface
3) remove oSkin.lua and oSkin.lua.bak in /WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables

yes of course, update on a rainy day maybe? nothing I release is unstable

to properly get rid of the oSkin

1) remove oSkin folder in Interface/Addons
2) remove buttons and tooltips folders in /Interface
3) remove oSkin.lua and oSkin.lua.bak in /WTF/Account/ACCOUNTNAME/SavedVariables
awesome thanks

well done!

Thank you very much for the kind comment Oppa, sorry I forgot about inviting you for DM buffs tonight. I logged and went afk to preserve mine.

cheers mate, spread the word :D

2.6 now available

-Updated DPSMate
-Few slight adjustments to DPSMate config
-Fixed a couple minor lua errors
-Updated the readme

This is gonna be it for a while, I'm getting super busy with real life and I finally have my User Interface 100% the way I want it, I have taken suggestions, learned from criticisms and now I present you the final major release of RisenUI - 2.6

Moving forward I will only be updating the addons - to make life easier for you I suggest the Legacy Logs launcher (requires java installed) to automatically update the DPSMate addon, it will also parse the most in depth logs available for 1.12 allowing key evaluations of your raid.

The LL launcher can be found here at the Legacy Logs website
a sample log from <Risens> BWL can be found here

ALL VERSIONS BEFORE 2.6 FINAL ARE NO LONGER SUPPORTED. I HIGHLY SUGGEST ALL USERS USING THIS UI TO UPDATE TO THIS RELEASE - AS STATED I WILL NOT BE DOING MAJOR UPDATES FOR QUITE SOMETIME AND I CAN GUARANTEE THIS IS THE MOST STABLE RELEASE YET, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE LUA ERROR TO BE FOUND.

here are the links to the projects included in this UI that are still being updated every now and then for users who wish to manually update to keep this UI up to date themselves rather then wait for my bi-weekly to monthly incremental updates.

Postal -
https://github.com/shirsig/Postal
Crafty - https://github.com/shirsig/crafty
DPSMate - https://bitbucket.org/tomdy/dpsmate
Vanilla Consolidated Buff Frames - https://bitbucket.org/tomdy/vcb

Enjoy and it was a true pleasure developing this for you Kronos

Last edited:
Re: MarelleUI - A full UI solution for DPS and Tanking classes

D8mlWwn.jpg

Wow such UI much wow...:rolleyes2:

You probably didnt install it correctly. ^^

I love it when people don't read the readme, why do I even write it? XD

@Zyzz it took more effort to screenshot, upload and post then it would have been to rename two folders in the /wtf dir

please try again, and this time follow the provided instructions

No matter how easy you make it to do this there is always that one guy. BTW still a solid pack, no errors period. I am excited try this will my new 34 inch monitor.

Ok how much gold will you give me if I upload youtube video doing exactly what you wrote in readme?

Edit: If you add some extra I ll even tell you where U made mistake :)

Last edited:

I'm thinking I needed to add steps to rename Kronos to Kronos II - if on that realm!

edit: fixed :)

Last edited:

I'm thinking I needed to add steps to rename Kronos to Kronos II - if on that realm!

edit: fixed :)
:yes:
shame on you... amateur mistake :lol:

2.6.2 now available

-Updated DPSMate to the latest
-Updated the readme
-Fubar toolbar is now locked by default
-Prat clink module is now turned off by default
-Made combat text slightly bigger
-DPSMate syncing enabled (click on green arrows to turn back off)

enjoy

Last edited:
Thanks for this amazing compilation and configuration of the addons. I can't imagine myself playing without those.

Thanks for this amazing compilation and configuration of the addons. I can't imagine myself playing without those.

thank you very much for the kind comments :)

2.6.3 now available!

-Updated DPSMate
-Updated Postal
-Slight DPSMate configuration adjustments
-Addon memory default value increased
-Bartender micromenu size adjusted to minimap

2.6.4 now available!

-Updated Luna Unit Frames
-Updated Postal
-Updated Crafty
-Updated DPSMate
-Adjustments to Bartender Micromenu
-Adjustments to Buff & Debuff frames (buffs back in their native position)
-Removed old bartender theme
-Added CyCircled TukUI like theme to action bar buttons

Last edited:
Top Bottom