• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information A sun that never sets

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear Kronos,

as the Autumn months are closing on us, we want to provide you with a major update of what happened in the past few months as well as what we have in store for you.

Over the course of the entire Summer, our main focus had been to come up with solutions to counter disconnects and lags, which were mainly the result of us being under an attack as well as some unexpected stability issues. We have successfully dealt with these matters and we are protected more than ever before. If similar situation rises again in the future it will result in lesser difficulties and smaller impact on our realms and players.

Read More

Last edited:
World bosses being unattackable for 30 minutes will result in many hours of griefing for every single kill and heavily reward uncoordinated guilds. No thank you.

World bosses being unattackable for 30 minutes will result in many hours of griefing for every single kill and heavily reward uncoordinated guilds. No thank you.
i think so too. unless the spawns in the middle of the night

especially since everyone is able to create multiple accounts and account sharing is allowed, i do not see how one is handicapped in this case.
its a simple result of legal mutli accounting and account sharing

What.

Why would you punish the dedicated and hardcore by making them wait 30 minutes to gear their bank alt?

Last edited:
What do you mean by uncoordinated guilds? I don't know the exact situation on K1 since I'm a K2 player, but if there's currently 1-2 guilds with world dragon monopoly this is a good change.

If Kronos is finding clever solutions to issues caused by obviously non-blizzlike multiboxing going on due to free accounts, while still not disallowing multiboxing completely (since it was technically possible on retail), I say /cheers to that.

I can see the floodgates coming but honestly I think the 30min thing is pretty stupid. Part of the whole thing is being first there and killing it. I dont agree with the change at all and as far as I know nobody has asked for it, at least on k1.

World bosses being unattackable for 30 minutes will result in many hours of griefing for every single kill

How will uncoordinated guilds be rewarded? They still have to be able to hold off the enemy faction and be able to kill the boss, which if they are uncoordinated, they won't be able to do.

Long live world PVP!

Vanguard screwed over the summoning mechanics and now world dragon mechanics - and still they play the victim card.

If the next step would be to remove the warlock class from the game all together, i can see the vanguard posts going we can't beat our own bwl clear speed without curse of recklessness, why must the dedicated suffer.

Just shut the fuck up.

Vanguard screwed over the summoning mechanics and now world dragon mechanics - and still they play the victim card.

If the next step would be to remove the warlock class from the game all together, i can see the vanguard posts going we can't beat our own bwl clear speed without curse of recklessness, why must the dedicated suffer.

Just shut the fuck up.

Because Vanguard is the only guild that runs summonlocks, lul.

This will not only disadvantage those with summon warlocks, but also those simply logging out in the zone. Anyone who cares in other words.

Don't be mistaken, this will not create world PvP, alliance will still dominate world bosses by pure numbers.
The difference is that Azuregos and Kazzak will now go to the guild that is fastest at tagging, rather than the one who is fastest at logging on and gathering a raid.
Emerald Dragons will be distributed with one guild at each location waiting and then easily killing their respective dragon. PvP will be discouraged since you risk getting 0 dragons when skipping your safe one. Sometimes there might be a fight over the last dragon, but that is happening before this change too.

This is a bad change to appease the casual audience who want world boss epics without going through the bother of leveling warlocks or even just logging out in the zone. Now everyone can be a winner!
It's going to transform the world boss hunt into a boring spamfest for tagging in the cases of Azuregos and Kazzak, and a boring one-dragon-per-guild oneshot in the cases of Emerald Dragons.

This is the times there are competition. For the times there are not this allows me to get a cup of coffee and a bite of food before killing the bosses, so that's nice I guess.

If you didn't level a warlock to 20 by placing it out of line of sight from mobs in Healthglen or then at 7x xp rates you are a casual confirmed.

If you didn't level a warlock to 20 by placing it out of line of sight from mobs in Healthglen or then at 7x xp rates you are a casual confirmed.

Well most guilds except 2 or 3 had a complete turnover of players, in my guild we are 3 with more than 3 alts.

But we can't wake up at night or log at 3pm, we are working anyway, unless we do some alliance, this changes are meaningless to us.

Seeing how they never change their mind once they make an announcement, no matter how many good points are raised against their decision, I can already say R.I.P. world boss scene on Kronos 2 (since on Kronos 1 no one cares anymore).

Does anyone remember the ridiculous "Spam AOE, aggressive pets and spam sinister strike to tag the emerald dragon. Oh, [insert raid alliance name] got the tag this time. Tough luck, see you next week." circus from Spring 2016 on Kronos 1? That's what we are getting for all the world bosses now.

You guys keep managing to surprise me.

How about making it completely illegal to play multiple accounts with the sole exception for trading/enchants within capital cities. Rules like these made Nostalrius great. Being able to lvl Characters by having your lvl60 on follow is shit.

I just dont see the point of doing this such a long time after.. way after Emerald Dragons' first spawn. I personally agreed with the way you spawned them first, because i was hoping for world pvp events lasting hours long... but best pvper best guild supa hardcore best playaz in the world didnt have the people or the balls to run in to 200 pve carebear backpedaling alliance idiets. As it is, up till now there have been only 3 wipes occuring from Horde interference(correct me if im wrong) on Nightmare dragons, 2 of them caused by Worstworrier's lvl 55 shaman alt with rank 1 earth shock, and another by <Lehti>. So as far as world pvp goes alliance dog>lehti>peasmold(for killing lvl1 spy alts)>rest of horde. Keep premading and having fun against fresh 60s in WSG.

I dont blame anyone for saying it's Vanguard's fault. I did that for a year and it was immensely fun. Now that I'm one of their members i wanna do that even more. However, rather than a single Alliance guild's fault, i would say its because of the lack of respect and dialogue between guilds on horde side. If you had taken an initiative or at least joined hands, it wouldnt have come to this. (I know at least Onslaught tried)

TL;DR : All loot from World Bosses are pretty much outdated and most guilds dont care anymore. Why do something like this after such long time and blame people with warlock summons for it instead of Horde guilds and their lack of communication?

How about making it completely illegal to play multiple accounts with the sole exception for trading/enchants within capital cities. Rules like these made Nostalrius great. Being able to lvl Characters by having your lvl60 on follow is shit.

Nost wasnt great, but i must agree with the logic behind that rule.

However how would you be able to control the multiboxing then? Staff lack resources as it is. It all comes down to how you would be able to control the multiboxing from 1 person, its about the same deal as account sharing, its not something our staff members have the time for.

Anyway thanks for the update, it wasnt just about world-boss and purple pixels so no need to focus solely on that. Hoping for a race change soon so i can be a female gnome warrior instead of shitty ugly dorf.

Btw wouldnt it make more sense to live-test the new logout features in K1 since we have less population and it would be easier to observe over here?

Last edited:
I just dont see the point of doing this such a long time after.. way after Emerald Dragons' first spawn. I personally agreed with the way you spawned them first, because i was hoping for world pvp events lasting hours long... but best pvper best guild supa hardcore best playaz in the world didnt have the people or the balls to run in to 200 pve carebear backpedaling alliance idiets. As it is, up till now there have been only 3 wipes occuring from Horde interference(correct me if im wrong) on Nightmare dragons, 2 of them caused by Worstworrier's lvl 55 shaman alt with rank 1 earth shock, and another by <Lehti>. So as far as world pvp goes alliance dog>lehti>peasmold(for killing lvl1 spy alts)>rest of horde. Keep premading and having fun against fresh 60s in WSG.

I dont blame anyone for saying it's Vanguard's fault. I did that for a year and it was immensely fun. Now that I'm one of their members i wanna do that even more. However, rather than a single Alliance guild's fault, i would say its because of the lack of respect and dialogue between guilds on horde side. If you had taken an initiative or at least joined hands, it wouldnt have come to this. (I know at least Onslaught tried)

Nost wasnt great, but i must agree with the logic behind that rule.

However how would you be able to control the multiboxing then? Staff lack resources as it is. It all comes down to how you would be able to control the multiboxing from 1 person, its about the same deal as account sharing, its not something our staff members have the time for.

Anyway thanks for the update, it wasnt just about world-boss and purple pixels so no need to focus solely on that. Hoping for a race change soon so i can be a female gnome warrior instead of shitty ugly dorf.

Btw wouldnt it make more sense to live-test the new logout features in K1 since we have less population and it would be easier to observe over here?

Ofcourse you cant police every players actions at all times, Nostalrius didnt do that either. However if you made it illegal all you'd have to do it have players screenshot the abuse and make a GM-ticket of it. I'm not saying it would eliminate the practise but many people would think twice about doing it, knowing that they could be reported and banned.

TL;DR : All loot from World Bosses are pretty much outdated and most guilds dont care anymore. Why do something like this after such long time and blame people with warlock summons for it instead of Horde guilds and their lack of communication?

Sums it up perfectly.
There was just never an interest from hordeside, every guild have 3-4ppl that were kinda into it but the rest would afk after 2mins.
Bit sad that we missed out on the world pvp for any world bosses, was fun when every 3 or 4 months horde would have a back and forth at azu or kazzak, even with the eventual run over. Or killing enough lvl1s that they would bring 60s to guard, and then fighting the 60s.(or mc them over cliffs)

Still doubt this change will stick for k2 once the drakes are out and they realize how bad it is.

I once requested to the GM's that they consider lowering the level cap of summoning back down to 20. As my guild was not here during the 7x the majority of my guild did not have access to the Hearthglen lock powerleveling sessions. I don't mind the race to the dragons, but it was a war we lost when we attempted to get there. This was b/c other guilds had level 45 locks and we didn't. I don't know if this change will benefit my guild, NA guild, because it will come down to ping in the end. Similar to devilsaurs on Nost, there were certain players who lived by the server and had 1ms that won every tag.

Good change, give the everyman a go and help foster the server.

World dragons were a fun part of vanilla that 99% of the server are missing out on because a handful of guilds are taking them simply so that others cant.

People were requesting increased difficulty, well gz these dragons will be more difficult to kill now.

Top Bottom