• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

RisenUI - An ElvUI inspired interface for 1.12

2.92 now available

-Luna Unit Frames now updated to the latest which included 40yrd range check
-Updated DPSMate
-Updated Postal

no addon configuration changes so if on 2.91 just go ahead and update the addons in interface/addons

Last edited:
Hi Vashinkt and thank you for this fantastic UI.

Just two questions and one suggestion :

First question:
Do you think that the Shagu Quest addon pack (http://shagu.org/shaguquest/) is compatible with your UI ?

Particularly, it is says in the Shagu Quest addon pack:
You should have received an archive containing three folders ("ShaguQuest", "ShaguDB" and "Cartographer"). Copy them to your World of Warcraft Directory under Interface\AddOns. You should now have Interface\AddOns\ShaguDB, Interface\AddOns\ShaguQuest and Interface\AddOns\Cartographer. If you already have a verions of EQL3 (Extended QuestLog) installed, you need to disable or remove it, as its functionality got replaced by ShaguQuest.

I think it means that it's not compatible with your UI... but I want to be sure.
Precisely, could you tell me if you have modified EQL3 content for integration purpose please ?

If it's not the case, I will replace your EQL3 by the one provided by Shagu Quest.
If it's the case,... I don't know what to do :(

Second question:
What if I decide to delete BigWig (with the Kronos timers) modifications for the profit of another version of BigWig ? (without Kronos timers)
Will this UI pack continue to work smoothly ?

Suggestion:
I also suggest to add "Aux" as the "most advanced" Auction house management addon in the optional part.

Last edited:
Hi Vashinkt and thank you for this fantastic UI.

Just two questions and one suggestion :

First question:
Do you think that the Shagu Quest addon pack (http://shagu.org/shaguquest/) is compatible with your UI ?

Particularly, it is says in the Shagu Quest addon pack:

I think it means that it's not compatible with your UI... but I want to be sure.
Precisely, could you tell me if you have modified EQL3 content for integration purpose please ?

If it's not the case, I will replace your EQL3 by the one provided by Shagu Quest.
If it's the case,... I don't know what to do :(

Second question:
What if I decide to delete BigWig (with the Kronos timers) modifications for the profit of another version of BigWig ? (without Kronos timers)
Will this UI pack continue to work smoothly ?

Suggestion:
I also suggest to add "Aux" as the "most advanced" Auction house management addon in the optional part.

1) yes just remove the complete stock version of EQL included with my UI and replace with Shagu's modified EQL (Don't replace Cartographer though as it's the newest version for 1.12)

2) feel free to delete bigwigs and replace it with whatever you want! (don't forget to remove any bigwigs.lua in wtf/savedvariables folder!)

Last edited:
Thanks !

Another suggestion : Could you please put this lik for the Questie addon :
https://github.com/AeroScripts/QuestieDev/archive/master.zip

The link you provided is not the latest Questie version :)

Another point :
I am using an English client but I am French and I am using character such as é è ç ù etc
The interface does not display them... I don't know why because a non modded I/F could display these characters.
Any ideas ?

Last edited:
Thanks !

Another suggestion : Could you please put this lik for the Questie addon :
https://github.com/AeroScripts/QuestieDev/archive/master.zip

The link you provided is not the latest Questie version :)

Another point :
I am using an English client but I am French and I am using character such as é è ç ù etc
The interface does not display them... I don't know why because a non modded I/F could display these characters.
Any ideas ?

I updated Questie in my original post to 3.3, I do however ship a slightly modified Questie as I disable the auto skip gossip for people who like to read the quest text for RP purposes. seems silly they force that option on users.

as for language locale issues, thats an addon by addon basis and I cannot support it

From what i can see, the ShaguPlates uses an German version? So sometimes the spells doesnt show correctly.. are you using a German client when you play on Kronos? Otherwise ShaguePlates is kinda bad for us English users

I've just noticed that it's missing ALOT of spellnames.. but on the pfUI which Shagu has created, there's all the correct spell names.. so currently for those who understand LUA it's really easy for them to copy paste to work with ShaguPlates

But for those who doesnt, it just becomes a nightmare

Last edited:
From what i can see, the ShaguPlates uses an German version? So sometimes the spells doesnt show correctly.. are you using a German client when you play on Kronos? Otherwise ShaguePlates is kinda bad for us English users

I've just noticed that it's missing ALOT of spellnames.. but on the pfUI which Shagu has created, there's all the correct spell names.. so currently for those who understand LUA it's really easy for them to copy paste to work with ShaguPlates

But for those who doesnt, it just becomes a nightmare

Maybe you could provide your fix to the community ?
I would like to have it myself :)

Last edited:
Maybe you could provide your fix to the community ?

It is fixed in the pfUI, but it's not made as a standalone.. and right now we've fixed the "spellname".. but now we got the who interruption problem that doesnt work as it should..

Hopefully Shagu can do a response through twitter or somewhere else..

It's

It is fixed in the pfUI, but it's not made as a standalone.. and right now we've fixed the "spellname".. but now we got the who interruption problem that doesnt work as it should..

Hopefully Shagu can do a response through twitter or somewhere else..

It's

if he updates his work I will gladly include the newest release.

Oh, one thing aswell.. i dont know if it's a bug or maybe some coalition issue with the other mods.. But Vanilla Guide isnt working that well together with this UI :/

Yes, im quite worthless when it comes to lvling :)

One more question, how can i show the bags? i mean when i need to change the bags to bigger slots, aswell the items inside the bags. The cost or sellprices is all greyed out?

Otherwise a beautiful UI.. Makes life so much easier :)

Last edited:
You can enable the bag frame on one bag (look for an arrow), as for Vanilla Guide, its probably interfering with questie. The sell prices are greyed out because of questie, if you disable questie that text is fine. - small trade off for such a awesome questing addon

Last edited:
Ok thank you!

I'll post a DL link for the updated ShaguPlates when it's done.. It's currently remade by Sewlek.. or atleast being corrected with the Spellnames

I'll just quote what I've sent ryssk two days ago, as it might be interesting for some of you:
ShaguPlates contains a german and an english database with the same amount of spells.
It works for german clients and for english clients the same way,
which means: not all spells are recognized.

For pfUI plates, I've extracted *all* spells available ingame including all localizations directly from the cmangos server (dbc files) and only stripped a few ones (e.g, lower spell ranks, "DUMMY"-Spells, ...).
I'm not sure if and when I'll port this database to ShaguPlates, because right now, I have alot of work with pfUI.

I'll just quote what I've sent ryssk two days ago, as it might be interesting for some of you:

thank you shagu! your work is greatly appreciated.

keep doing what you do <3

2.93 now available

-Updated DPSMate
-Updated Luna Unit Frames
-Removed Align
-Added Better Align (/ba in game)
-Added modded Shaguplates which improved the enemy cast bar significantly

credits to Sewlek for the improved shagu plates!

Last edited:
Loving this UI...have already made some finite adjustments to suit my style.

Is the only way to show your experience bar using Luna? I don't like the that extra line in my unit frame. Seems like this would be something that could be shown via FuBar but I'm not finding it.

Loving this UI...have already made some finite adjustments to suit my style.

Is the only way to show your experience bar using Luna? I don't like the that extra line in my unit frame. Seems like this would be something that could be shown via FuBar but I'm not finding it.

ExperienceFu module will do the trick

Hi!

Thanks for the work on the pack, I have a problem though, I made a fresh install (no other mods) and I can not self-cast using ALT-shortcuts. They are binded but only select spell after pressing ALT-#, they don't actually cast it on myself.

Do you have any idea why it might not work?
Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Thanks for the work on the pack, I have a problem though, I made a fresh install (no other mods) and I can not self-cast using ALT-shortcuts. They are binded but only select spell after pressing ALT-#, they don't actually cast it on myself.

Do you have any idea why it might not work?
Thanks in advance.

This doesn't sound UI related, I believe there is a setting in interface for "auto self cast", that should be what your looking for

I re-made a fresh install and my DPS bar (in DPS Mate) shows me as a Warrior even if I am a Warlock...
Any idea of what happen ?

BugDPSMate.jpg

Another little question that I can't solve by myself.
How can I be connected on the "General" tab by default when I log in ?
With your UI, I log in on "Wisper" tab by default

Last edited:
DPSMate has to learn the class of eveything and saves them. Once this is done everyone is displayed correctly as the vanilla API is not providing a proper implementation by name.

Especially after a fresh install and first login this might fail to load on the player. In order to fix it I suggest to relog a couple of times and target yourself. Form a group, basically just continue playing it will fix itself eventually.

cheers!

DPSMate has to learn the class of eveything and saves them. Once this is done everyone is displayed correctly as the vanilla API is not providing a proper implementation by name.

Especially after a fresh install and first login this might fail to load on the player. In order to fix it I suggest to relog a couple of times and target yourself. Form a group, basically just continue playing it will fix itself eventually.

cheers!

thank you very much for the supporting the user in my thread Shino

- - - Updated - - -

Another little question that I can't solve by myself.
How can I be connected on the "General" tab by default when I log in ?
With your UI, I log in on "Wisper" tab by default

I reverted the chat settings to default. (not tabs) in 2.97

guys from now on all changelogs will be on drive

Last edited:
Is there a way to show how long until your dots expire on the target via this UI package? For example, corruption, doesnt show when it will expire, just that the dot is applied or not.

Thanks!

Top Bottom