• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Grom'Gol, the new Menethil

James4him

Authorized
9aYoN80.jpg

I just want to say, THANK YOU , horde for making Stranglethorn a better place, by sacrificing your most-previously esteemed outpost, Grom'gol to us, rightfully superior Alliance.

EzA3jLp.jpg

I can only express my sadness to the few rebels that show opposition to our valiant cause, with provoking names such as:

NH5PoAG.jpg

THANK YOU, again, Horde of K2, for being our bottom beach :)

lol so thats why he hid his name, a shit player from a shit al'akir guild that took months to kill clear aq40 even with 99% crit mages and warlocks to summon straight to c'thun on a fresh reset.

was it the fat ass "gonna make people wait 45 mins to pull ony while getting macdonalds" nokturnal that gave it away, Lharts?

standing list of last week
filter: alliance hunter
male nightelves with engineering
vendorstrike + shit gear

not hard to find really

Never tried to hide it, only habit to cover. Since most people don't bother stalking

- - - Updated - - -

standing list of last week
filter: alliance hunter
male nightelves with engineering
vendorstrike + shit gear

not hard to find really

Legolashere,hy

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about level, it's about name :) and you should say grats because at least he could heal :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom