• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

K3 Reroller questions

Eucharn

Yup. That'll be me..

This time I have my mind set on rolling a hunter, and at first I was aiming for a Horde/Tauren hunter, but for me faction doesn't really matter that much. Never been a part of the Kronos community - done my deeds on Light's Hope and Elysium and before that on old Nost and prior to that I actually played the real vanilla too. The rule of thumb is that the Horde side is usually more populated on Pevepee realms, but on the front page it looks like a slight advantage for the blue side, atleast during the time I play (EU). Has it always been like this? More alliance?

If the server is going to be horde heavy I'm more then happy to roll alliance, even if I would like to experience vanilla as a Tauren once.

I'm a min-max type of guy and I would love to surprise people by playing my hunter as well as possible. I'm no hardcore player however, I find it equally fun to do a perfect Tribute Run or in this case I would really want to become known as the best Drakki kiter on the realm :)

God speed. See you on the 31st

wrong thread woops

anyway to answer your question(?)
There's usually more Alliance cause its the easier faction to raid with.

Horde side will have longer pvp queues, probably. But by no means gimps your pve needs

Last edited:
Thanks!

Fear Ward and Blessing of Salvation sure is OP :)

I'm not really a PvP player, not that I don't like the occasional AB or AV from time to time, but I absolutely hate WSG. Open world PvP can be fun from time to time, atleast when you're about the same level range as your victim/attacker.

Been playing around on the PTR, and nelfs look more badass in tier armor, so I'm not 100% sure I'll roll a Tauren after all. Tauren bow animation is one of the best though

Troll be best hunter, mon.
Dat +5 to bows be da Jerry Lee Lewis of racials.

Last edited:
Dwarves are like ugly beyond ugly. Looks like a bunch of abortions that happened to survive. Trolls are ok too, but they look so god damn ugly in armor.

Dwarves are like ugly beyond ugly. Looks like a bunch of abortions that happened to survive. Trolls are ok too, but they look so god damn ugly in armor.
Dwarfs and Trolls are an acquired taste, especially the emotes

It's real hard to give up stoneform, I've played dwarf and human rogue at level cap, and dwarf is superior in pvp by far.

NElf hunter is a good choice with sneak attacks or escaping, plus that cat stealth.
I'm more happy to engage a tauren or troll hunter rather than an orc, that's for sure.
But any hunter with the class nailed down, shouldn't die.

Off the top of my head, I don't think I've ever successfully killed Entrap in wPvP. I'd like a piece of Khrey, though. See if I have a chance :p

Been tinkering on the Test Realm, and I think I've settled for a Tauren hunter.. That said I will probably roll a gnome warrior or something completely different on the 31st :)

For once I will try to not roll a melee class. Tanked through vanilla, done rogue, fury warrior, ret paladin and enh shammy. Healed as druid, paladin, priest and shaman but never ever tried ranged dps. I know hunter isn’t exactly top-notch dps, but I used to play with a hunter (who btw only knew about three words in english - yes, no and something that sounded like ’wait’) but he was a real asset in dungeons, kited for hours, trapped, slowed and sacrificed pet as offtank when needed. I want to become that hunter :)

Yeah! Hunters bring great utility.

I'm rolling ranged as well, because it does get tiresome to chase your enemy forever while still on top of their character graphic, with the melee desync that goes on.

Found out that War Stomp is pretty much awesome. If you're nimble and a bit lucky (like in lower latency) then you're able to stomp, get some distance and Concussion Shot to begin kiting, comes in pretty handy in world PvP I would guess when Scatter is on cd/misses or you can't trap. Not sure if it's equally powerful in pvp-situations like the Orc racial, but both can fail.. Stomp gets resisted and the stun resistance is not proccing. And Taurens looks awesome too, and I like the slow, lumbering walk they have.

I'm just really not quite sure whether if i choose dwarf priest or nightelf warrior but sometimes tauren warrior is also tempting me much. but then again i keep looking at human mage..... sigh... i cant decide at all :((

I'm just really not quite sure whether if i choose dwarf priest or nightelf warrior but sometimes tauren warrior is also tempting me much. but then again i keep looking at human mage..... sigh... i cant decide at all :((
I know that feeling too good...

I know, I know. Just pick troll shaman and be done with it

Still not 100% sure. That Shadowmeld racial seems pretty awesome too - so is higher base agility. All in all, will probably end up rolling something totally different from what I had set my mind to, like usual...

Hi! ^^

My piece of pennies would be to simply go for something you've yet to experience, particularly the opposite of what you have experienced. I've always been a Mage, but this time 'round I want to know how the other end of a Frost Mage's CoC feels and try to overcome it as a Warrior! ^^ Though reading your comment about kiting Drakki really tempted me back to Mage darn you! So take these pennies you filthy seductress and I hope you have a lovely experience!!

Hi! ^^

My piece of pennies would be to simply go for something you've yet to experience, particularly the opposite of what you have experienced. I've always been a Mage, but this time 'round I want to know how the other end of a Frost Mage's CoC feels and try to overcome it as a Warrior! ^^ Though reading your comment about kiting Drakki really tempted me back to Mage darn you! So take these pennies you filthy seductress and I hope you have a lovely experience!!

Well, thank you so fucking much you bastard! Now I'm also into mages.. And I was hell bent on rolling a hunter - until you had to drop in here and post such silliness!! ;)

Well if you do roll alliance and interested in a guild hit me up on discord for more information Johnnyboy#1880
BTW we are NA based so times may be weird for you

Oh ohh ohhh!! You just made me think of three more words to utter and tempt him even further into the arcane arts! >:D

Dire. Maul. East. (unless Kronos stops that right away :eek:)

To be fair, North gives more profit as a hunter

But I do wonder what the plans are for instance farming, if any.
I'm sure they'll keep enforcing the 5 runs per hour rule regardless

PS fix BRD dark iron ore node spawns!

Top Bottom