• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Pre raid BiS List for hunters on K3

Sunken Temple class quests will not be available until the ZG content patch, so the Devilsaur Eye is a long ways off. Also Psojed is correct about the Rune of the Guard Captain...also not going to be available until the AV content patch. So based on what's available right now...Hand of Justice is actually/literally BiS for Hunters. That being said, yes...you should probably not roll on it against a warrior/rogue guildmate unless they have it. Be smart about it. If you're pugging a BRD, let your group know you're going to roll on up front.

Excuse me, but Hand of Justice?? If I played melee and a hunter needed on that trink I would rage out.
Devilsaur Eye is not added yet, therefore Hand of Justice being the only other trinket that is viable. Melee-weaving is also a thing, together with the % on this trinket and Windfury in raids that could lead to some fun Raptor Strikes.

The boss that drops it is in game

Edit: talked to Rikku in-game. The list is correct MM Girdle not ingame

Last edited:
Hey i was wondering if it would be viable to use the Black dragonscale chest, Boots and shoulders now that Molten core is out which shouldnt interfere with the hit cap?

Top Bottom