• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[Release] Improved Models for 1.12

So, I made some more additions on the mod. Those will be the final ones added since I dont have free time to continue on as also the difficulties that I have find on BfA models in order to make some of those work for vanilla. I present you the last changes added:
Replaced Stormstrike ability icon with the current one
vp4Mvk4.jpg

Wildwood Staff - MoP model replacement [Shaman Class quest]
pAAT829.jpg

Warlock Destruction spell's replaced with the Fel version. (after some people request I thought that was a good visual idea)
1k4bvls.jpg

bjI47mp.jpg

Unfortunately Soul Fire cant be changed since it shares same records with Mage Pyroblast and it will alter mages spell. Spells affected with Fel are : Immolate, Rain of Fire, Hellfire, Searing Pain, Conflagrate
Thats all folks, soon links will be updated.

Thanks for all the effort you put into this. Now tjat tje final version ia coming up i will try it out as well. I was following your posts since the beginning and i am very impressed by the results!

Hey

I've spoken with a GM about this mod with a GM and as he said , it is not forbidden to use these mods , however it may trigger a warden as MPQ files are modified and may result into a perma ban of your account that cannot be lifted. So take this into consideration .

Otherwise it is an wonderful job done on the mod and it looks lovely :)

Last edited:
Hey

I've spoken with a GM about this mod with a GM and as he said , it is not forbidden to use these mods , however it may trigger a warden as MPQ files are modified and may result into a perma ban of your account that cannot be lifted. So take this into consideration .

Otherwise it is an wonderful job done on the mod and it looks lovely :)

So in other words not a firm yes or no pertaining to whether they can be used. Wish it could be a binary issue.

Last edited:
Yes exactly, i am using it mysef ( despite my post before) as well for Like 2 weeks now on K3 and no issues so far. And as this is seriously not an advantage to anyone using it i see no reason not to use it. I e
njoy it, especially the gun sound as a hunter :D

Alright ladies and gents, patch 1.3 is out. Enjoy and have fun. Report if anything is wrong but I guarantee that is tested with "Goblin Test support tools 0.1" - It makes the difference when testing 100%! Cheers, Zerocool out!

Alright ladies and gents, patch 1.3 is out. Enjoy and have fun. Report if anything is wrong but I guarantee that is tested with "Goblin Test support tools 0.1" - It makes the difference when testing 100%! Cheers, Zerocool out!

LOL brilliant! :D Yes it should be stable and fine now no crashes from me thus far. I hope everyone else gets smooth ride. Remember that this time you dont need Balsh character models anymore! Get Zerocool latest patch and its all done!

Anyone else using the latest patch having crash issues? I'll get some here and there but for the most part i'm good. However, my night elf druid alt parked at the inn in Darkshore crashes instantly. I've tried using Zerocool's .exe file, LAA, delete WDB, I tried using a fresh vanilla client, but it's always when I add the new patch the crashes happen. Any ideas?

Actually had some crashes in Darkshore as well , at the flight master . But it was before the new patch .

I have test the new patch too and had some random crashes too on same areas, Auberdine and Tedrasill. Not sure what is causing it though as I said it happens in random time and not often. At the moment cant say why, since it is random and in random time.

Yeah man, bunch of crashes with this most recent patch and I've tried but can't fix it. I have no clue what's causing them. Is there any way I can download the previous patch?

It might just be that this patch is too big? To many edits to handle and it crashes randomly from reading issues. Maybe we should try a version free of all the player character model edits and let people download that seperately again. Im not sure this would "fix" it completely. But it might be more stable. I also experienced a few crashes with this latest file, but it has improved alot since its beta were it would crash as soon as you selected Tauren on char creation and frequent crashes in-game when near Taurens. That seem to have been solved in this last version.

Again, im not sure how to fix it, but maybe make another release where all char model edits are removed and see if it improves for more people? I cant make extensive testing right now as im busy for awhile

I believe that this might be an issue, meaning that maybe the file is too big. As I said on previous post happens in Auberdine. In order to seperate the file I have to make a lot changes and records in DBCs. At the moment too I'm busy in real life and not sure when I mess around with the mod.

So, had this small idea, and seems to be working fine, what do you think of it? ! :cool::)

Gelihast Cata model replacement
7XOlHv2.jpg

Blackfathom Deep Murloc model replacement from Cata
GHtGnqx.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful what you did there and that they look diff from normal murlocks is amazing and gives a bit more of a dungeon feeling.

Also want to add a small spoiler of what I'm working now, not sure when will be completed. At the moment is under ALPHA state and needs some further testing.
Champion's Battlegear to Horde Warfront T1
xebt49k.jpg

Warlord's Battlegear to Horde Warfront T3
jHZzWCc.jpg
That's for the moment, see you soon, comment below of what you think or any suggestions for this update.

Zero out :cool:

"So here we are after a long journey that finally ends..."

Go back and take that out of your first post right now lol

I mean, I love the fact that you keep tinkering with stuff. It's great. Just admit you do and it's open-ended. I'll always love seeing what you get up to anyhow.

Top Bottom