• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Make Kronos Great Again

Abyssed77

Being a long time player on all the big vanilla servers, including K2/Elysium/LH I chose to roll horde at K3 launch. While for the most part I have enjoyed playing here, there are a few things I would like to point out that, in my opinion, have been a huge impact on Kronos 3.
in no particular order:

-pathing seemed better when I was playing on K2, maybe it was just something I didn't notice at the time, but I have heard many others say the same.

-Group exp boost one of the biggest flaws in my opinion. I didnt really like the idea of it from the start, but as the server progressed I noticed way too many aoe groups using dynamic respawn to their advantage. Essentially dominating some quest areas. This pretty much killed the authentic experience of leveling.

-Faction imbalance. I do realize most PvP servers are more horde dominant, however I feel that especially on K3 you can realize this. Some blame the .join feature, others just blame the fact of hordes camping low level alliance quest areas as well as the 50-59 zones (which would be camped regardless of .join or not, though maybe not to the same extent). I for one dont mind the feature as it encourages BG activity on both factions. However I would suggest to do something about the faction imbalance before it becomes too late. I didn't realize how bad it was until I made an alliance character. Examples would be to allow 1 way faction transfers (which i'd gladly do so), or to give alliance players an optional exp boost for a weekend (group exp bonus ruins the authentic experience more than this imo).
I feel that unless something is done, Kronos will suffer in the long run. I just wanted to share my opinions in hope that a solution to some or all these problems will occur.

Thanks for reading.

you may notice I posted this on reddit (1st post ever on reddit) but I felt it should be posted here as well.

It's not just dynamic respawn. I was questing today a bit in STV and I would swear there were 2x the mobs spawned then there should have been for many areas. Awesome for the AOE farmers, not so much for the rest of us.

I take it you leveled without any quest help addons or online databases?
Are you actually going to white knight the group/AOE silliness?

I take it you leveled without any quest help addons or online databases?
actually i did aoe from 22-53, and because of that i was able to experience how bad the dynamic respawn system is being abused. some groups even had rogues and warriors which are completely useless for aoe, and if you were to try to aoe near them they would log on an ally and kill you.

Top Bottom