• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Offensive nickname

Amira84

Hi Kronos admins.

First of all, I want to thank you for maintaining a great server. I'm having a great experience playing on it.

But recently I've encountered a horde player with nickname "Milfstalker", who ganked me. I don't know whether such names accord with your policy but as a mother I feel offended to play among players named so malevolently.

Could you please consider changing it's nickname?

Thank you again for your work!

Hi Kronos admins.

First of all, I want to thank you for maintaining a great server. I'm having a great experience playing on it.

But recently I've encountered a horde player with nickname "Milfstalker", who ganked me. I don't know whether such names accord with your policy but as a mother I feel offended to play among players named so malevolently.

Could you please consider changing it's nickname?

Thank you again for your work!
All potentially offensive names are banned by default. You have nothing to worry about.

Obviously, not all of them.

It's a pity that all I could get was mocking.

Seems like I've chosen a wrong server to support.

First of all you should take a look at retail wow and their names... new insultive & racist names are made on a daily basis at a rate blizzard cannot keep up with and when a new slang word or a new acronym is made then you can add a hundred if not a thousand unique new compositions to that list...

The only way to be safe would be for them to make a whitelist and everything else is banned, after that you click a randomizer button that chooses a random name from that white list... There is no game to this day that has gotten names filtered perfectly even kid games have trouble with that and thus they hire GM's to actively assist in looking out for those among other things... although here all gm's are volunteers and dont get a single penny but still they do the same if not a lot better than those who work at blizz.

Furthermore why are you using a fake account to complain (yup its easy to tell its fake when you say you got ganked but your account was created the same moment you posted...)? anyways server or game it is not for you if being killed in world pvp would make you create a fake account... you should poke a game master or report it in the blacklist if his name doesnt comply to the written rules and thats the simple version.

Last edited:
I've started playing a week ago. This account is the only one I've ever created on this forum, sherlock.

I don't complain about the fact that all offensive nicknames are not pre-banned. I'm trying to bring one of them to the attention of admins.

Neither it's the fact that I was ganked that troubles me. And it's not a bug to bother gms in-game about it.

Since I'm new, I didn't know which thread was the most relevant to post this.

I don't understand, what is "Milf" and how is it related to you being a mother? Sounds like a cool name for e.g. orc female. And "stalker" is a neutral word.

If you read "Milf" as something that was meant to offend mothers, it's your issue, not Kronos admins'.

I'm sorry if something as simple as a name like that offends you. But I don't see a reason to flame you. Your 1st experience with the community was met with toxicity that doesn't help the community. Like someone in a post above me said, there is a built in censor at the Character Creation Screen. If it's a name you think slipped thru the Filter, open a ticket in game for a more appropriate response from a GM.

Top Bottom